Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terryk G.E.T. Team chat am 11/17

syzygy

Heck Terry what went wrong with your last prediction............I just had lunch with the CEO's of the 5 largest banks we waited for several hours over cocktails but you were a no show.....they said give them a call and they would give you a good RV date and possibly the rate.........If you can't make it they begged for Possom.......

No way in Hell does it come out even close to $3 people.... I honestly think will be extremely lucky for it to come close to $1... JMO GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

Even though it's your opinion, why do you really think that? I, along with several others have shown over and over why a rate of $3 or more is not only supportable, but is also likely. Otherwise, several things will happen with a very low rv.

First, and what would prove disastrous to Iraq's fledgling economy, is all the big money speculators would swoop in and snag all the available Dinar, wait for it to hit it's true value, and then cash out. How do you think George Sorros made a huge chunk of his money? He was able to bankrupt the Bank of England using that very formula.

Second, all the companies that have been signed contracts over the past 4 months would be pulling out left and right, if the Dinar didn't revalue to a level to sustain growth. Add to that, the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been forgiven in debts, all based upon a good faith RV.

Third, and probably an often overlooked issue, the Iraqi citizen is absolutely fed up with being impoverished. Do you really think they will sit by, and watch as their politicians continue to get fat, after all the promises that have been made to them? Civil war would erupt. Chaos would reign worse than it has to date.

No way, no how the Rv happens for anything less than $1, and I wouldn't be at all surprised at $3+.

God Bless, and GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

well here are the bashers again but the funny thing is THEY ARE ALL STILL HERE FOLLOWING EVERY WORD. LOL,LOL,LOL,, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT COMPLAINTS ABOUT EVERYTHING ANYONE ELSE SAYS., AND BAD MOUTHING THEIR OWN INVESTMENT SOMETHIME PEOPLE ARE JUST DOUBLE DUMB---- THEY DON'T KNOW THEY DON'T KNOW

well here are the bashers again but the funny thing is THEY ARE ALL STILL HERE FOLLOWING EVERY WORD. LOL,LOL,LOL,, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT COMPLAINTS ABOUT EVERYTHING ANYONE ELSE SAYS., AND BAD MOUTHING THEIR OWN INVESTMENT SOMETHIME PEOPLE ARE JUST DOUBLE DUMB---- THEY DON'T KNOW THEY DON'T KNOW

OK. We seem to be near the end of this road and I cant agree with you more Pop. THe topic is titled TerryK G.E.T. Team chat. If you dont like TK then dont read it!!