Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/17/2010

Doc31

Terrific compilation of comments from some very positve believers of what is about to happen. Including you Doc. I am with you regarding Shabibi's comments. He has stated what his plan is. That is to introduce the lower denoms in 2010.

There is no reason not to believe him.

I am confident that when you combine Shabibi's rare comments with the research provided by Scooter. Everything can only lead to a RV of some kind.

My confidence of this was strenghten months ago when Chief V provided an article the explained how 14 denominations were printed in England at De la Rue.

Clearly this has been a plan that was years in the making. All of us are simply reading all the pages of the plan until we get to the last page. I wish I knew how many pages there are.

We have all seen the gigantic contracts being signed by the Iraqi's We have have seen the re-construction plan for the next 5 years. It is 500 billion dollars. This alone is more than the country's GDP. This is not even possible at the current rate of 1170 to 1.

Their exchange rate cannot go down in value.

Personally.....I believe that if the new rate is not within this 2011 budget......Then we will have to wait another year. I believe we will see it in this budget. We know they are making a priority to approve this budget as the first order of business.

I have never provided a date or rate but I would like to speculate. Let's see.....90% of their revenues come from oil sales. Oil is traded in dollars. The Iraqi population has adjusted to using dollars as their currency for the last 7 years. In other words, they know what a dollar will buy. It has an established value within the population. We all have seen the Minisrty of Planning project on their website that was designed to study a new rate for the Dinar. That rate was $1.13. Since the value of the dollar has gone down significantly since that study was done, I can see a value coming in at more than the dollar and close to the Euro.

Thanks Doc for the great work you have given us all regarding the CBI auctions and I have enjoyed your speculation as well. I hope that perfect storm will be hitting us soon.

Peace,

Lgraham

Thanks for the post LOL

• Upvote 4

Doc, another day in a row that you are AWESOME... I appreciate the honest post and the feedback... My friends that I compare notes with daily, I usually find myself discussing a topic where the CBI Intel you provide becomes handy to round off a point we are discussing... The biggest way I look at it is "internal liquidity adjustments" They want to have all their banks PRIMED to do business and not be shuffling a lot of cash around right after they make the announcement... I honestly think there has been a lot of this that's been going on CONSTANTLY behind the scenes...

Again there are a lot of smart people that are involved in the Government and also the reasoning behind any "rate" they RV at in $USD.... I think the Kuwaiti Dinar is a good number to expect - I think it will ease their business with Kuwait and stabilize each other's currencies. I also think a lot of their neighboring countries will be heavily invested in Iraq as well - so having a good peg like Kuwait to use as your Re Value is a good, solid approach.... Will I take something higher or lower - sure... but only time will tell on that. When the budget is released we will know what the IRAQI'S thought their country could support. I also don't think they will stall because of a drop in oil - as mentioned they've probably cushioned a much lower value on oil into the 2011 budget to allow them extra revenue to budget throughout the year!

Also they are truly blessed with Natural Resources all across the board in abundance and $$$ value - they know this and will take their time to get all the components factored in. If they miss out on something small - it could turn into a BIG problem for them down the road... I'd rather them take an extra couple days or week(s) if they need to sort out the finer points of their YOUNG Government... Remember that HUGE parliament meeting ALMOST fell apart- be THANKFUL they are blessed to have made SIGNIFICANT progress since those first initial days where everything really started to come together in the last week and change!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

I want to pose something that was just running through my mind with regard to "Why" they would WANT to RV at a higher level on the $USD initially....

I could be totally wrong....

If we speculate only about 1% roughly of the US population may own dinar - at varying $net individually, some more - some less. Why not introduce a higher rate of say $5 and go ahead and protect your currency. Sure you will PAY OUT immediately people that hold your currency, but in reality you will have exponentially larger investors that will be looking to the Iraqi Dinar as a hedge in their currency portfolio's.... From Iraq's perspective right now...

I ask...

If it cost a US citizen that holds USD$ to pay $5US :1 Iraqi Dinar - how much more money will they make in the long run... sure they pay out all the initial investors a larger piece... but once it hits the big ole GLOBAL CURRENCY market - why not demand a premium... Heck if they are off it may only go up 1% in a couple months... but really I think the larger increase in potential investors will have people still jumping in at a $4-5 range... for less money... YES, because their account is in USD and they are paying more for other currencies if that were to play out over time....

Just thought I'd throw that out there - not saying I think it will happen but someone explain to me how that wouldn't be necessarily "bad" for their future either... Start out strong and make others pay more if they want to "play".

- Fresh :D:lol::blink:

Oh yeah GOOOO RV :Cheers:!!!

• Upvote 1