Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okies Latest Post-11-16

KIMT

In case you couldnt tell....there are some out there that ramble off at the mouth almost everyday knowing damn well they are full of crap, spreading lies, and giving false hope making people run out and spend their rent money on dinar......you being a member since 09 you MUST be familiar with his crap...its just about as bad as TK....some deserve to get told the reality of things because they are blind to it themselves and sucking people into their black holes of BS laugh.gif Im sorry if you like to hear nursery ryhmes and disney magic to get you day to day in this investment......please accept my apology..... biggrin.gif

And there are some out there who likely have some very credible intel, but will not post it because of comments such as these here. MOST of the intel that we hear is not 100% accurate merely based on the number of people involved in pulling trigger, and based on this response, clearly some expect that it should be... This is a moving target and I don't think we should take any rumor for granted as false. It is not anyone's responsibility, but they're own, to chose what to believe and it's certainly not anyones place here to determine what anyone "deserves" as to "getting told the reality of things"... I may not always trust every rumor here, so I just move on... no slamming necessary.

Edited by icutiewatcher
  • Upvote 3

Had an old Army buddy turn me on to this 2 weeks ago. Spent 3 hours touching the surface of the history of this thing and then I proceeded to jump right in. I have had an absolute rush reading all the posts and I am slowly starting to recognize some of the names that consistently offer insight with some sort of thought process put behind it. Okie is one of them. So, to Okie and the many, many others that have been here for a while, I thank you for your efforts from someone who does not have the time to research every word that comes out of Iraq.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have said before I do NOT mind intel. But when ones like Okie and others make up dates to get followers WHY shouldn't they be called to task for it?

The wellwishers here want to be nice to people that give the intel but when it is a total made up lie, why thank them? If I sold you a car that didn't run and was dishonest with you, would you say thank you and wished you could buy more from me?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Some people can be damn crass on here for sure , I understand that your info as well as a few others is geuinely believed by yourselves and you just want to pass on and share whatever comes your way . The world we live in today is a nasty one for sure but like everyone always says to me , just ignore the bad and keep on sharing what you have and the people who don`t like what you have to share can just change the damn channel ! I have no intel whatsover so I need someone and it might as well be you as well as a few other , I`m sure a great % of people know absolutely SQUAT and would be lost without some of you guys . Have a great day :)

Completely agree, Okie don't let a few spoiled apples ruin the batch for the rest of us. Enjoyed your intel and posts.

Go RV/RI B)

Lower denoms, Did I miss something :huh::unsure::blink:

There has been a few reports that the lower denoms are being used now. This is positive as Okies post and intel has been. Soon many of us will be sitting back with smiles thinking about all the different intel and rumors that have come true and some that haven't. Enjoy the ride and don't get to upset with info you don't agree with. Remember most post are opinons.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he is leaving(not posting anymore) because he got called out for stating that he had pics of the new lower denoms but just didn't know how to post them. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Actually he said he saw them in TV coverage, interviews with shop keepers. Would you know how to capture that and post it online?

Okie is genuine and probably one of the best sources in the Dinar community. Too bad people bash... why? what is the purpose of that?

I have also read people bashing Okie for saying last November that the RV was going to occur. But if I'm not mistaken... it did for a short time.

I for one, hope Okie does not let some ignoramuses make him want to "fade into the background"

GO RV! I think we are closer than ever...

to get followers

REALLY? to get followers?

Anyone who thinks like that probably needs to grow up a little...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

YAY!!!! He is going back into his corner!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! LOL Thats the best intel I have heard from him to date!!! And even when he is bowing out and running back with his tail between his legs he still spits out garbage about the lower denoms being out and confirmed...... :lol::lol: peace out okie!!!

Well Dinarisready, no one will every accuse you of being a class act!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have said before I do NOT mind intel. But when ones like Okie and others make up dates to get followers WHY shouldn't they be called to task for it?

The wellwishers here want to be nice to people that give the intel but when it is a total made up lie, why thank them? If I sold you a car that didn't run and was dishonest with you, would you say thank you and wished you could buy more from me?

Taking someone to task is one thing, but HOW you to do that is another... To just simply insult someone or be overly sarcastic or harsh, accomplishes what? Asking a good question to ask them to support what they know is another.

I personally believe that many of those (not all) that create rumors do have some contact somewhere that is just not connected enough to be accurate...and with as many people orchestrating this, it's like the grapevine... soooo much gets lost in translation. By the time someone's "intel" shares what they know, it's likely changed.... Sure, there are people that pump, but people figure that out on their own. If they are old enough to purchase in this investment, they are old enough to make assessments on what they read as to true of false. If they believe it without reading further, perhaps the fall is part of the lessons they are supposed to be learning in life and investing....

Edited by icutiewatcher
  • Upvote 2

God Bless you Okie!! Okay everybody, let's get real for a second. Did somebody out there tell you that buying dinar was NOT speculative? I, for one, am willing to wait for the RV but in the meantime I really appreciate the intel from people more in the know than I. Don't let the negatives out weigh the positives there Okie and keep on supplying what you believe to be true. Too many of us appreciate it. :D

• Upvote 2

In case you couldnt tell....there are some out there that ramble off at the mouth almost everyday knowing damn well they are full of crap, spreading lies, and giving false hope making people run out and spend their rent money on dinar......you being a member since 09 you MUST be familiar with his crap...its just about as bad as TK....some deserve to get told the reality of things because they are blind to it themselves and sucking people into their black holes of BS :lol: Im sorry if you like to hear nursery ryhmes and disney magic to get you day to day in this investment......please accept my apology..... :D

How quickly some forget that they too were "spreading lies,and giving false hope"........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kettle calling pot black I see,or did you forget your "guaranteed" prediction less than a month ago? Bipolar much?............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Okie--sorry to see you go, i felt you had the best intel and your heart was always pure in wanting to help and encourage people. Please reconsider, why let the few effect you when "they that be with you are more than they that be against you" God bless and thanks for all your help, you are appreciated.

• Upvote 3

Okie,

You are one of the few that I always look up to get the most recent info. From what I can tell, you have been on the button with your info. I hope you don't fade into the background, but if that's the case, would you please let those of us who appreciate and look forward to your posts contact you by email?

Thanks soo much...

dhaling

• Upvote 1

And there are some out there who likely have some very credible intel, but will not post it because of comments such as these here. MOST of the intel that we hear is not 100% accurate merely based on the number of people involved in pulling trigger, and based on this response, clearly some expect that it should be... This is a moving target and I don't think we should take any rumor for granted as false. It is not anyone's responsibility, but they're own, to chose what to believe and it's certainly not anyones place here to determine what anyone "deserves" as to "getting told the reality of things"... I may not always trust every rumor here, so I just move on... no slamming necessary.

Class is not something you can teach,and as you so nicely put some don't even have a clue of it's meaning......................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!

I would assume Okie has a lot of friends and with his "high" intel he should also know people with the basic ability to transfer an image of the fore-mentioned lower denoms. I just can't help but feel like something just quite ain't right. Maybe it's just me. I don't have boots on the ground, govt. connections, banker connections, forex etc. But I'm beginning to feel like I've been punked. Where's Ashton? My wife divorced me because of this investment so you think I want to prove her wrong? I just keep scratching my head. How hard is it to get a dang picture of these lower denominations? This is the same crap from last year except it was that someone took a picture of a crate that busted open and that picture never materialized. I think I might sell if this goes on another 6 months. I feel my sanity is worth more than this ordeal. Please, people STOP BUYING DINAR!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

IMO..If someone has something to share be it positive or negative...then it is up to the individual reading the post to decide for themself what they wish to believe. But to bash and be rude is just not acceptable. I don't think anyone on here has made someone buy dinar and spend their rent money, if that is the case then the person buying it has only one person to answer to and that is themself. I personaly am very grateful for the info that is posted in here and some of the bigger guys have made statements about others remarks and not posting any more, so if thats what you all would like to see happen then don't change. On the other hand we can show all respect and be appreciative of what all who post have to offer. I sure wish people would learn to agree to disagree and leave it at that. This world has enough problems that are going to be hard for alot of people to deal with without the pettiness. Have a great day all and be kind to each other , no one is perfect. :)

• Upvote 3

This here is a fluid situation. Looks like to me there's a bunch of people who speculated on dinar without really understanding what it means and what is required to speculate successfully. The correct stance is to just be silent and wait patiently for the event to occur. The speculation has a fantastic risk / reward and is in fact a potential life-changing event if it happens at a very favorable rate. Bashing those who may or may not have relevant and valid information relative to the event does no one any good. The lack of discipline and self-control is definitely not becoming.

IMO..If someone has something to share be it positive or negative...then it is up to the individual reading the post to decide for themself what they wish to believe. But to bash and be rude is just not acceptable. I don't think anyone on here has made someone buy dinar and spend their rent money, if that is the case then the person buying it has only one person to answer to and that is themself. I personaly am very grateful for the info that is posted in here and some of the bigger guys have made statements about others remarks and not posting any more, so if thats what you all would like to see happen then don't change. On the other hand we can show all respect and be appreciative of what all who post have to offer. I sure wish people would learn to agree to disagree and leave it at that. This world has enough problems that are going to be hard for alot of people to deal with without the pettiness. Have a great day all and be kind to each other , no one is perfect. :)

See this is the correct mindset...

• Upvote 1

I would assume Okie has a lot of friends and with his "high" intel he should also know people with the basic ability to transfer an image of the fore-mentioned lower denoms. I just can't help but feel like something just quite ain't right. Maybe it's just me. I don't have boots on the ground, govt. connections, banker connections, forex etc. But I'm beginning to feel like I've been punked. Where's Ashton? My wife divorced me because of this investment so you think I want to prove her wrong? I just keep scratching my head. How hard is it to get a dang picture of these lower denominations? This is the same crap from last year except it was that someone took a picture of a crate that busted open and that picture never materialized. I think I might sell if this goes on another 6 months. I feel my sanity is worth more than this ordeal. Please, people STOP BUYING DINAR!!!!!!!!!

Why in the world would your wife divorce you over this investment? Did you realistically assess the risk before deciding to purchase the dinar in the first place? Did you commit money you couldn't afford to lose? Why do you feel like you got "punked"? Were you REALLY willing to assume the risk? If you feel like something is not right with the investment, you're absolutely correct. You are what's wrong with the investment. You should never have speculated on dinar in the first place because you are not willing or able to take the risk. A picture of anything nowadays means nothing. Ever heard of photoshop? Literally anything can be photoshopped to misrepresent anything. Should not figure into ability to comfortably stay with the investment. PLEASE PEOPLE GET A GRIP ON YOUR EMOTIONS AND IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH OR HAVE COMMITTED TOO MUCH CAPITAL TO THE SPECULATION DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND OFFSET THE POSITION IMMEDIATELY. Then quit bellyaching about it on this form.

• Upvote 2

I thought we found out that okie's posts were dated over a year old?.... To me that's a fraud... am i wrong? :blink:

Not if you're a banker covering up your mortgage mess......then it was a mistake.......just ask Wells Fargo...only 55,000 do overs

B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Dinarisready, no one will every accuse you of being a class act!

:lol: Not worried about that one my friend!!! :lol:

How quickly some forget that they too were "spreading lies,and giving false hope"........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kettle calling pot black I see,or did you forget your "guaranteed" prediction less than a month ago? Bipolar much?............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

:lol: Again I have to laugh.....I wasent spreading lies and giving false hope....I wasent making chats everyday telling people that Ive seen the lower denoms (when you know dang well NO ONE will see them until released) or telling people that it revalued in ONE country already and that we were next on the list....or go on and on about whats happening in Iraq when there is no basis to it....I havent been making nonsense posts for YEARS saying the same BS over and over every year hahaha :lol: I simply told people to relax because I really thought it was over.....hahaha BIG difference there tough guy.....you have no validity in your statements....thanks.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Not worried about that one my friend!!! :lol:

:lol: Again I have to laugh.....I wasent spreading lies and giving false hope....I wasent making chats everyday telling people that Ive seen the lower denoms (when you know dang well NO ONE will see them until released) or telling people that it revalued in ONE country already and that we were next on the list....or go on and on about whats happening in Iraq when there is no basis to it....I havent been making nonsense posts for YEARS saying the same BS over and over every year hahaha :lol: I simply told people to relax because I really thought it was over.....hahaha BIG difference there tough guy.....you have no validity in your statements....thanks.......

All I'm sayin is you run your mouth quite a bit for someone that was just as WRONG as everyone else that has made a prediction. So if your goin to call out others don't forget to start at home " tough guy"........................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its hard to believe that we all want the same results yet we differ on who and how people share their intel. If I saw something first hand I sure would be reluctant to share because my own two eyes did not produce a LINK. Even LInks Have proven to be wrong. Or does everybody believe everything that is in print. I for one think Okie was just doing his best to inform. I except all post with a grain of salt but someone's hard efforts sure mean a lot to me. Thanks Okie.