Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

amadden post 11/16/10 1:31am EST

DesertEagle

BMW man quick question? If there is a wholesale side like you say. Would people invested in IQD be able to cash in of the rate changed in the US? If so, anybody cashing in? Just curious

Wholesale only. You would have to be a licensed bank by the US Treasury/Federal Reserve (BofA, Wells Fargo, Regions, BB&T, etc.) and set up in the system. But it would be the bank buying it, not the person. The Fed has rules as to how this is done and they control everything very tightly. So, no. No men could cash in. Only banks buying and selling on the wholesale market. A bank would only buy enough to prepare for expected cash-in, or be able to buy quickly from another bank on the wholesale market to cover someone cashing in at the teller (when that time comes).

Again, I'm not saying it's true or false. Just saying there is a wholesale, bank to bank, system that we do not have access to. Think about banks clearing (processing) checks every night. They give the jobs to the Fed each night with the name (routing #) of the banks and total of how much each owes to them. The Fed then processes that and electronically "moves" the funds appropriately between the banks over this wholesale system (bank to bank). I worked in this area of a bank for about 4 years. Believe me, if something holds up that job from getting to the Fed at the nightly deadline (was 1AM when i was there) then the bank misses out on it's interest payment on those funds for the day. It's a lot of money and heads would roll (figuratively) if something kept the deadline from being met.

Been there, done that.

BMWman

• Upvote 2

Wholesale only. You would have to be a licensed bank by the US Treasury/Federal Reserve (BofA, Wells Fargo, Regions, BB&T, etc.) and set up in the system. But it would be the bank buying it, not the person. The Fed has rules as to how this is done and they control everything very tightly. So, no. No men could cash in. Only banks buying and selling on the wholesale market. A bank would only buy enough to prepare for expected cash-in, or be able to buy quickly from another bank on the wholesale market to cover someone cashing in at the teller (when that time comes).

Again, I'm not saying it's true or false. Just saying there is a wholesale, bank to bank, system that we do not have access to. Think about banks clearing (processing) checks every night. They give the jobs to the Fed each night with the name (routing #) of the banks and total of how much each owes to them. The Fed then processes that and electronically "moves" the funds appropriately between the banks over this wholesale system (bank to bank). I worked in this area of a bank for about 4 years. Believe me, if something holds up that job from getting to the Fed at the nightly deadline (was 1AM when i was there) then the bank misses out on it's interest payment on those funds for the day. It's a lot of money and heads would roll (figuratively) if something kept the deadline from being met.

Been there, done that.

BMWman

Great EXPLANATION BMWman... I can honestly say I learned a LOT from that :twothumbs:

- Fresh

Didn't really know this was discussed in the past... I threw out "insider trading" as an example. Let's be honest - if you are one of the FEW people with the POWER to know such "SENSITIVE" information and you ran and told a bunch of friends - TRUST ME I'M ONE OF THE FEW THAT KNOWS - Well I guess....

A. You are rich and it doesn't matter if you lose your job.

B. No clue, I would imagine such positions of that stature would be regulated with a STRICT confidentiality agreement that could cost you a LOT in civil court - should you misuse the powers of your position. Having a lot of power using comes with a lot of strings attached.

Again, not trying to stake a position in this "debate" - just saying I wouldn't expect people who knew such SENSITIVE information would not run to a buddy who would post it on the Internet for the WHOLE world to see...

Thanks for your post though :twothumbs:

- Fresh B)

GO RV!!,

It's all good. Just sharing info/data. The more we share the more we learn. No one person knows it all but if we all share what we know ... we all learn a lot!

God Bless my friend!

BMWman

Just an FYI ...Kuwait Dinar is trading at $3.9460 today

Where? Who? What? When? Why? HOW?

I look up KWD to USD for = 1000000 Kuwaiti Dinars

And I get = $3547771.65

I use the coinmill link.

So is the site you are using, a different TYPE site?

I think coinmill site is like a currency exchange site.

BUT I LIKE YOUR = $3.9460 .. MUCH BETTER!!

GO RV!

:P

It's so darned hard to wrap my head around that $5.27 rate! That would be awesome, but so hard to fathom that. I read a post last night saying the poster was leaving the board, believing the RV will happen and that the rate will come in at 0.27... okay, I could live with that, but wow! $5.27 would incredible. Not likely, but incredible! Who am I to judge. I don't know how to read this this venture, that's for sure. But I did go to bed feeling quite fortunate to be on board. One way, I'll be happy (at .27). The other way, I'll be out of my mind ecstatic! B)

I kid yall not, I accually had a dinar dream last night! The first one that I have ever had(while sleeping)!! I ussually do not remember anything from my dreams, but last night the rate in my dream was $ 5.25 !!!! I'm just hoping that it really is a premonition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...thanks for the post!!! OMG if that is true...mark my words Im going to skydive naked - I have close to 500 jumps and always said I would never jump naked - over $5 and soon - well that would change everything

:lol:

:bow:

:woot:

Tell me when and where, I 'd be happy to join you!!!

I kid yall not, I accually had a dinar dream last night! The first one that I have ever had(while sleeping)!! I ussually do not remember anything from my dreams, but last night the rate in my dream was $ 5.25 !!!! I'm just hoping that it really is a premonition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when and where, I 'd be happy to join you!!!

Hey bro, God gave Joseph dreams to tell the future, I don't doubt it....wink.gif

...I can't go skydiving naked, my wife would divorce me and take half the dinar!!!tongue.gif

BMW man. Thanks for the lesson this is good stuff. Las question for ya. IF the banks and other institutions ARE currently tradin the Dinar back and forth at $5.27. Wouldn't they have to sell to the public at a higher rate to make money or lower rate

BMW man. Thanks for the lesson this is good stuff. Las question for ya. IF the banks and other institutions ARE currently tradin the Dinar back and forth at $5.27. Wouldn't they have to sell to the public at a higher rate to make money or lower rate

Is there not a rumor that says just that? GID and others upping the price of dinar?

I'm no GET fan, but who knows!!!! $5.27 could buy me a lot of picnic baskets!!!!

• Upvote 2

Wow...thanks for the post!!! OMG if that is true...mark my words Im going to skydive naked - I have close to 500 jumps and always said I would never jump naked - over $5 and soon - well that would change everything

:lol:

:bow:

:woot:

Make sure you pull the right cord to open your parachute :blink: :blink: :blink::lol:

• Upvote 2

Hard to believe this insanity is even being discussed. :lol:

You will be amazed how much information you can get over a bottle of Jack... Social Engineering, a hacker term for getting sensitive information, is a very powerful technique for getting information. Additionally, the RV community is large and very well connected. Put the two together and you can figure out how info like this may have been leaked.

On the other side of the coin, the "RV" may be the biggest scam ever perpetrated in the history of global economics..... there goes that lopster again :)

You will be amazed how much information you can get over a bottle of Jack... Social Engineering, a hacker term for getting sensitive information, is a very powerful technique for getting information. Additionally, the RV community is large and very well connected. Put the two together and you can figure out how info like this may have been leaked.

On the other side of the coin, the "RV" may be the biggest scam ever perpetrated in the history of global economics..... there goes that lopster again :)

Oh man, I love steak and lopster with some oysters on the side. :lol:B)

Soldioer of Ind.- No, shes just a quick study. :lol:B)

Edited by JugDawg1