Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV, are expectations realistic?

markie

I am sure someone will accuse me of being negative, however I believe positive thinking has its boundaries. I am looking for some one to give a reasonable answer to continue to have hope in this dinar thing. I still have hope, but a very small amount. It seems very improbable to me when you consider the number of dinar out there. I purchassed in 2004 , and at this time I believed in a fast turn around and felt this was feasible. However today, considering the world gross productivity is estimated at 70 trillion and between the U.S. govt and private holders, etc. , it must be in the trillions even if the rv was .50 cents, how could this be possible that dealers or Iraq itself even come close to buying back their dinar? Is there any one who could give a hopeful answer to this question??????marc

Edited by markie

As Crook said, do some research. But to give a quick answere. We have very little Dinar. The Countries who have a bunch of Dinar have been asked to hold it after the RV. Also my understanding is the Dinar they hold will be traded for oil and not cash. I think. Just check the search part of this site and you will find enough to keep you busy for a few days? Maybe a week. Good Luck. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Draco

• Upvote 2

I'm concoring with crookednose. You might be new and playing into some hype on the boards but facts are what they are. The US went to war for a number of reasons and I can bet that having an ally with the most wealthy middle eastern country is high on that list. You can help yourself by searching scooters post...he has information based on documents.

I know from personal research on similar revalues that the terms for Iraq to rv has to do with becoming a democracy with a parliamentary system. You should feel great about your investment today because of the obvious big moves made by their government and also their seems little chance for them to lop the currency. Hope I helped a little!

• Upvote 3

It's all about risk and reward. As I posted else where...this is like buying a lotto ticket (or several) but knowing you can get back 80% of your money if you get tired of waiting and want to go home. So why not put a reasonable amount of money down, roll the dice and see what happens. If nothing else, you can dream with the rest of us! :)

• Upvote 1

when they reprinted the new currency to replace the saddam notes they printed , i think 20 something trillion. my understanding '' from what i remember reading'' was that this inculded the lower denoms. that plus the other posts about oil for dinars by other nations, although i never saw offical documents on that , it is plausible. plus getting the iraqis to use banks, will make money amounts managable. hear in the usa if you have 1 m in the bank you can't go in and say i want 1m in 100 dollar bills. anyway, this is what i feel for myself, personally, to be true. i believe they know what they are doing and at some point the value will be where it once was or more. of course no one knows for sure, that is why this is a speculative investment.....no risk no reward.. and this is a small amount to risk for a possible 1000+% reward. i;m pretty confident in this investment, but you have to control your emotions....i still live within my means as i have been doing for the last 40 years.....i trust scooter and he says it's doable....GO DINAR ;)

• Upvote 1

Its all fiat paper money. You'll just be trading one for another... and by the way, the US is just printing dollars like its going out of style

Bottom line, there are other discussions in DV for months talking about how this will be held in exchange for oil purchases and such. Do your homework.