Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tweets from Ali Kadhmawi

bobby_cahill

It's funny how one can be happy and look forward to the near future...and then turn around be down because of a guy who updates his twitter....which by the way is from london and probaly sitting there doin the same thing were all doin...researching articles and speculating....if yall let your hopes go because of the twitter man then by all means have fun....that sounds worse then the rumor about the dealers posted on the corners slanging dinars for a 1 to 1 value...im still taking my chances with steve and check.....

• Upvote 4

It's funny how one can be happy and look forward to the near future...and then turn around be down because of a guy who updates his twitter....which by the way is from london and probaly sitting there doin the same thing were all doin...researching articles and speculating....if yall let your hopes go because of the twitter man then by all means have fun....that sounds worse then the rumor about the dealers posted on the corners slanging dinars for a 1 to 1 value...im still taking my chances with steve and check.....

Well said Trill... Been following some of the same threads you have Today and I have to say I like your class in posts. I tend to agree with most of them and even noticed you humbling yourself earlier to a fellow member in case you crossed the line - that's the stuff I'm talking about :twothumbs:

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 2

Anybody know how reliable these are? All 3 were received today

Tweet #1: Sadrists are deluded if they think they'll get interior or defense ministry

Tweet #2: Kurds pushing for either finance or oil ministry. Looks like foregin will go to Iraqiya

Tweet#3: Highly unlikely that Iraq currency revaluation will be implemented by 2010. Needs approval by government and parliament

Thanks for any input

THIS IS JUST BUNK IN MY OPINION. These guys would not be working 12 to 18 hours a day (ALL THE SUDDEN) FOR DAYS AND THEN PLAN TO NOT REACH THE DEADLINE THAT the IMF had issued them and just re-enterated last week and told them there would be no more extentions. NO YOU WILL SEE THE RV within the next week if not later today. Dan[/font]

Well said Trill... Been following some of the same threads you have Today and I have to say I like your class in posts. I tend to agree with most of them and even noticed you humbling yourself earlier to a fellow member in case you crossed the line - that's the stuff I'm talking about :twothumbs:

- Fresh B)

Well what can i say........i just keep it Trill

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, first off Ali Kadhmawi is using Twitter as a medium for communication… To who? Us… ? Really..???

A few days ago when we had the earlier twitter messages I decided I would talk to a friend.

Let’s take a look. I have a well educated Iraqi friend that is the equivalent to an “Iraqi computer geek.” He said that even though there are a great number of cell phones in Iraq, twitter is rarely, if ever used by Iraqis as a source of information.

He suggested that this is most likely disinformation on a medium that the rest of the world would pick up on in efforts to distract attention away from what might really be happening.

I asked him what might be “really happening”.

He said it could be a number of things but likely having to do with who will sit where in what charge of government… to give disinformation will have the “problem makers” focusing in the wrong area.

I asked about the RV and what he thought… He said it didn’t matter too much t him… and that his god will take care of him.

He also indicated that he wasn’t interested in talking about that subject anymore.

It was just as well he had to leave to get to his family anyway.

Just a thought

• Upvote 2

Well if it has to be approved by the government and parliament then I think it WILL occur in 2010. Another post stated that Maliki already had 42/50 positions filled by Sunday and would be working hard to fill the remainder quickly. There was also an article that said there is an urgency to get the 2011 budget passed. Those facts alone look good for a 2010 RV. May not happen tomorrow or this week but by the end of 2010 seems likely. Just my opinion though.

• Upvote 2

They are making PREDICTIONS just as we all are.....NO ONE knows for sure...... "those in the know" that you are referencing also said that Maliki would be announcing the new rate this past week in one of the meetings in parliment......so I think that pretty much proves my point.....

Agreed, Dinarisready.

So I know this message is a bit slower in coming, but rumor has it--via the Chicken Plucker--that the twitter thing is for the birds. He said it was EGO that we were hearing, beakclaws the guy wants everyone to hear him, thus the twittering sound. Keep your head up, lest you walk into the brick walls of negative thinking.

Peace Out