Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Promoting other sites/Another Rumor

KIMT

THERE IS A LOT OF INTEL COMING OUT OF IRAQ, SOME IS RUMOR AND SOME IS CORRECT, BUT REMEMBER THE GAME OF MISINFORMATION IS AT ITS HIGHEST, I HAVE READ A LOT THAT IS OUT THERE AND IT AMAZES ME THAT SOME IS BEING ACCEPTED AS LEGIT INFO, NOW WE CAN’T DISCREDIT ANYONE, BUT WE CAN BE WISE AND USE OUR THOUGHT PROCESS TO DISREGARD SOME INFO. REMEMBER WHAT FRANK SAYS, “DON’T LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO”. NOW INFO IS COMING OUT AT FAST PACE BUT IT IS STILL A DAY BEHIND, WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS SAID TODAY CHANGES TOMORROW.

THE R’V IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE, WE ALL KNOW THAT, WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS FORM TEAMS THAT WATCH CERTAIN ORGANIZATIONS. WE NEED TO FOCUS OUTSIDE OF IRAQ. IT IS THE EXTERNAL THAT WILL AFFECT US, THE INTERNAL WILL AFFECT THEM. SO LET ME EXPLAIN.

WE ALL KNOW THAT IF IT IS A MANAGED FLOAT, THE NEWS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SIMUTANEOUSLY BY THE CBI,IMF. IF IT IS A FREE FLOAT IT WILL BE RELEASED BY THE BASEL SYSTEM TO THE GLOBAL FOREX MARKET.AND IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE MINUTE IT HITS THE SYSTEM.

NOW NOT ALWAYS DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN FROM EAST TO WEST, PAST REVALS HAVE OCCURED AT DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, MOST HAVE OPENED IN ITS HIGHEST TRADABLE MARKET EXAMPLE= WHAT MARKET DO YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE ITS HIGHEST IMPACT ON, YOU GOT IT (U.S,EURO,,,MIDDLE EAST OVERLAPS PART OF EURO TIME ZONE). IMHO, I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST TO ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WESTERN NATIONS FIRST.

IN THE FOREX MARKET THE REST OF THE ZONES ARE MORE CONTROLABLE AFTER WE HAVE HIT THE MARKET AND SET PRESEDENCE, THEY WILL FOLLOW OUR MARKET GYRATIONS, SO WE NEED TO SET UP SOME TEMAS THAT INFORM ON MOVEMENT, I WILL EXPLAIN:

1: 5 TEAMS WATCHING EACH 2 FOREX CURRENCY SITES, LOOKING FOR CHANGES IN MARKET VALUE. WE ALL WILL DECIDE WHICH SITES ARE BEST AFTER EVERYBODIES OPINION

2: A TEAM WATCHING THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT AT

WWW.BIS.ORG FOR ANY NEW CHANGES ON IRAQ AND THERE MONETARY SETTLEMENTS, REMEMBER WHEN THEY RV, ALL BALANCES TO OTHER COUNTRIES WILL CHANGE.

3: TEAM WATCHING ANY NEWS COMING FROM IMF

4: TEAM WATCHING NEWS COMING FROM UN

5: TEAMS WATCHING CBI, WTO,

LIKE I SAID WE WILL PROBABLY SEE A CHANGE QUICKER EXTERNALLY THEN INTERNALLY.

THESE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS, I AM WATCHING MY REALTIME FOREX BANKING CHARTS, I HAVE 8 ON CONSTANT, WHEN IT R’VS ALL EXCHANGES WILL MOVE, 8 BASIC WORLD CURRENCIES WILL IMMIDIATLY FLUCTUATE. BUT I CANT MONITOR EVERY SITE, SO FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP, RESPOND

RUDOLPH

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Don't waste your time gang. If it happens, the entire world will know about it within a matter of minutes. This isn't a horse race. Nobody needs to be first in line at any bank to cash in. There will be plenty of time.

One thing certain about the rumors. They're always dependable. You can count on them to be wrong 100% of the time.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't waste your time gang. If it happens, the entire world will know about it within a matter of minutes. This isn't a horse race. Nobody needs to be first in line at any bank to cash in. There will be plenty of time.

One thing certain about the rumors. They're always dependable. You can count on them to be wrong 100% of the time.. :rolleyes:

Good morning smilely. :DB)

• Upvote 1

Please explain how we watch CBI when it is not a site that is maintained on a daily basis. If one checks the html page one can clearly see it only a flat inactive website. No activity and seldom updated.

Just wondering? I mean it is supposed to be a link to knowing when the RV takes place but I doubt that it will be until Iraqi trained techies are in place to do the work to maintain a live site.

God Bless America! smile.gif

One thing certain about the rumors. They're always dependable. You can count on them to be wrong 100% of the time.. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif Ah, but they provide so much to think about and are fun!biggrin.gif

Now I know why people quit coming around here! If your name is not Adam , Scooter , or Viper your gonna get bashed to hell and back! People are only trying to share what they are hearing !! That's what sites like this are for right! If there is a site that only has info that is proven true , someone please post it so I can quit wasting my time sifting through the garbage !! By the way , I wonder how many of you bashers actually post anything worth reading! Sure some responses are funny , but people are getting worn down by this! All the BS being spit out because someone was wrong or had bad info just might be running the people who have good intel/info off to other sites! Other than Viper and Steve , most of the info lately has been copied from other sites. HMMMM! I wonder why?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great post. Again. I'll deem you as the voice of reason ( and balance) around here.Always needed.

Edited by umbertino