Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Can hear a pin drop

lumpsum

No kidding! I'm totally stressed. I was up at 4am checking for news. Nothing. Now it's 9:30am. Still nothing. I can't wait till I hear that I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. I will scream till I'm hoarse... I don't regularly post comments or notes. And I certainly don't personally know anybody with information about the dinar, but I really appreciate this site and the opportunity to be in touch with all of you. I'm nervous and excited and anticipating all the good I will be able to do for so many people. (Including, but not limited to me) Thanks all.

I can understand the frustration, anxiety, hope and joy we all feel at various times in this adventure. Relax, let go and trust God. This will happen on HIS time frame, not anyone elses.

Bingo...couldn't have said it any better...it is on God's time, not ours....

• Upvote 1

We're all laying low...pouncing on every post...refreshing the "What's new" tab...hungry for news. Gotta wonder what the defining post is going to look like. Will it be labeled "WE ARE HERE" or "HALLELUJAH" or "WOW" or what? I feel like a vulture lurking in the trees. Even the Donkeys are quiet this morning...

Exactly!!unsure.gif

What happened to all the gurus saying Monday looks good? Does anyone even know if parliament is still even in session? Why has most disappeared? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I guess I will go to sleep. Wish I had last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY SILENT TIMES!!!! Come on Shabs pull the dag-gone trigger already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all laying low...pouncing on every post...refreshing the "What's new" tab...hungry for news. Gotta wonder what the defining post is going to look like. Will it be labeled "WE ARE HERE" or "HALLELUJAH" or "WOW" or what? I feel like a vulture lurking in the trees. Even the Donkeys are quiet this morning...

HAHA so true.......BTW- can you tell me what your avitar is a picture of? I can't for the life of me figure it out, and it's messing with my Psyche!........kindof like an ink blot! :lol: :lol: