Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is Imminent

thaiguy

The facts are this:

Currently Iraq does not have any value in their currency (any being relative to their natural resources and ability of past performance)

They have formed a "GOI"

Internationally WE are in a great crisis (excluding China)

The whole World would like to see a RV happen across the board! Might as well start with the Dinar since Iraq is long over due and is an emerging Economy.

Chapter 7 is basically complete

RV is Imminent

• Upvote 17

The facts are this:

Currently Iraq does not have any value in their currency (any being relative to their natural resources and ability of past performance)

They have formed a "GOI"

The whole World would like to see a RV happen across the board! Might as well start with the Dinar since Iraq is long over due and is an emerging Economy.

RV is Imminent

Yeah, you're right.....it's as simple as that....everything is essentially done, all we need to do now is wait for the RV. I can do that. GO RV.

• Upvote 3

The facts are this:

They have formed a "GOI"

RV is Imminent

NO KIDDING, ARE YOU SERIOUS [/size] :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Per the Iraq Constitution, all Shabibi needs is the government to be officially announced...I will be surprised if we don't wake up in the morning with wonderful news to celebrate...all we can do is pray that this can come to end soon for the benefit of all.

If that being true, then we all have one whole day of impatience left till Monday :D

Can they do it on a Sunday over there?

AUDI R8 5.2

I HAD YOUR AUDI AND YOU COULDN'T RUN ME FAST ENOUGH TO HAVE ANOTHER PIECE OF JUNK. YOU NAME IT IT DIDN'T WORK AND THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEM AND WANT YOU TO PAY $65.00 HOUR AND DONT HAVE A MECHNIC THAT CAN FIX A BICYCLE. BUY AMERICAN SON I'LL NEVER BUY FORIGN AGAIN. Rev Dan

• Upvote 2

Why you are Correct... IMO

1. U.S. leaders come to Iraq.. Mccain and the gang

2. We send in 20K troops trained in security (protect the banks)

3.. After 8 month out of nowhere Allawi says .. OKay

3. They break their Holy Day and do something they've never done

4. The Smart Card is extended to the 15th

5. They do in two days what they haven't been able to do in 8 month

5. The Sky is definitely falling "financially"

6. G20 summit on world affairs .. Currency Wars the main issue.

7. They have a week long holiday that gives the banks the time to make the necessary adjustments to ppl's accounts and get the smaller bills ready for Mon the 21st.

8. It's the weekend and the Forex is closed until 5 pm EST when (I hope) this thing pops.

9 ISX lets the cat out of the bag saying the stock holders will not lose anything with the removal of the zeros. (why make the announcement right this weekend)

Hope tomorrow is the day :D

• Upvote 2

If it RVed rite now I am one of the few people who would drive the same car because I love diriving it so much. 1996 Cadillac Sedan Deville Concours Touring. I would have some

engine work that is not sorely needed but would be nice. Taxable Value is 1200.00 but it is an unbelievable car....Kelly Blue book and all sites that rate automobiles agree. So save

your time and money and go buy one of these.... probably cost you about three grand. I upgraded the stereo system to CD....that was all I had to do to it when I bought it.

If it RVed rite now I am one of the few people who would drive the same car because I love diriving it so much. 1996 Cadillac Sedan Deville Concours Touring. I would have some

engine work that is not sorely needed but would be nice. Taxable Value is 1200.00 but it is an unbelievable car....Kelly Blue book and all sites that rate automobiles agree. So save

your time and money and go buy one of these.... probably cost you about three grand. I upgraded the stereo system to CD....that was all I had to do to it when I bought it.

man you aint never lie...im still going to ride clean in my 04 deville sittin on 22 inch miianis with 4 15's in the trunk....but now since i have more spendin money mite as well keep it southern and throw that candy blue on it...i say forget a bentley or a lambo....the more it cost the more it takes to fix..and with sayin that,not any mechanic can fix it......yall go ahead and have fun increasing yalls insurance up lol...cuz this country boy ridin slab..........Slow..Loud..And Bangin

• Upvote 1

man you aint never lie...im still going to ride clean in my 04 deville sittin on 22 inch miianis with 4 15's in the trunk....but now since i have more spendin money mite as well keep it southern and throw that candy blue on it...i say forget a bentley or a lambo....the more it cost the more it takes to fix..and with sayin that,not any mechanic can fix it......yall go ahead and have fun increasing yalls insurance up lol...cuz this country boy ridin slab..........Slow..Loud..And Bangin

I'm definitely keepin my old beater Toyota with almost 200k miles on it just to drive all the time to and from surfing. But I will most likely get another one(Toyota) because they have the best engines in the market-meaning they last long. Even though I am an American, and many of you will say "buy American", I have been driving Japanese cars since I was 16 and they have never let me down.

....just my 2c ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1