Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$7.00 RV!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Dinerry

You are right slappenu! Ready for 3.00 or even 2.00 but would love it to be 5.00 +... we all wait to see :blink:

Right on! Can't believe these "goobers" saying "I'd be happy with .20 etc." Yeah, we would still make some money, but I assumemost of us are here to make as much as we can to realize our dreams, then you have the one's that call us greedy. If you're not here to make enough to change your life, then why even bother.

• Downvote 2

Anything over $5 IMO would need some serious "support" behind it to justify such a premium over say Kuwait and their currency. If Iraq discloses publicly for the first time after they announce a high rate that they justified it because of realized "GOLD" reserves that may not have been public knowledge - then Yes - maybe they could justify something "closer" to $4-5. But really, at the end of the day, why would they want to compensate everyone individually around the world for their small investment and send them "cash" in whatever currency they choose essentially. Because of that undeniable reality - they really don't have an incentive to "protect" or "inflate" a higher initial value on the dinar. Come in at a reasonable RV figure and the market dictate the future value - because if the market does this IRAQ will BENEFIT - not the initial investors that may just take a pay day and cash in and not contribute to their GDP, etc in the future.

They will let the market put the "large" value on their currency, not the other way around. Anything under $3 will encourage their neighboring countries and allies to do more business with them DIRECTLY and also to speculate in their currency as part of their countries "basket of currencies" usually held by their "Reserve". The market will eventually push it up to $3+ from the initial point and can continue to rally past that.

If they do $5 initially on the RV the problem is they will technically risk LOSING money if the value corrects at a lower level of say $3.80-$4.XX - can they make up a short term hit like that in the long run - ABSOLUTELY - but why risk throwing out a rate that is perceived to be "too high" by the market. With the constant threat of a Global Currency War between a number of countries - I don't think Iraq and it's leaders would overlook a critical tool like the RV and misvalue it against their own interests.

My analysis: $3 or less would encourage foreign investment and gradually bring the long term value of the Iraqi Dinar up over time and benefit Iraq and their investors. Anything much over $4 is a bold statement by Iraq and it's officials and would suggest they have some additional "Intel" to justify such a premium in a sensitive market. There just isn't an incentive for them to over compensate on the initial RV IMO. They would also risk the "Political" back lash from their Citizens if they don't feel their countries wealth was fairly distributed to them with respect to foreign investment.. I think this last point is something they are more "concerned" about and have to treat the RV more delicately to heir on the side of caution.

Again, just my personal opinion as I'm one to try and think realistic about all the other "outside" factors that play into a BIG decision like an RV to a developing country that will be entertaining heavy foreign investment for years to come!

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 1