Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$7.00 RV!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Dinerry

Okie is wrong. Look at Scooter's recent posts, and he tells you that the smart cards were loaded with 1250 Dinars. While it is a 5:1 ratio, Scooter has been sure to stress the fact that this does not say that the RV will be $5.

Not to put words into Scooter's mouth, but what I think he is getting at is that the incoming wealth of the nation (Iraq) is going to be higher, therefore the Iraqi people will automatically be wealthier (hence the 5:1 ratio on the smart cards.)

I repeat, this does not point to a $5 RV, simply that Iraq is soon to be VERY wealthy and can afford to give more to the Iraqi people.

Know Moral Eyes

Scooter, if I am wrong, feel free to correct where I went wrong with my analogy.

Edited by know_moral_eyes
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unless their is a revaluation the value of the smart cards is not an overly good scenario. In real math they are receiving 1250 Dinar each month. This is about 1.10 USD, if they go to 250 and retain the same value that is a 5X increase. 0.00086 X 5 = 0.0043 which works out to $4,300 USD per one million Dinar. Granted that is a increase, it is not what we are looking for.

I have not read Okie's post, I trust Scooter IMPLICITLY, so something has to be left out here. Now if they drop to 250 dinar and value the Dinar at $3.00 this gives each Iraqi $750.00 USD monthly, that sounds more realistic!

• Upvote 7

Unless their is a revaluation the value of the smart cards is not an overly good scenario. In real math they are receiving 1250 Dinar each month. This is about 1.10 USD, if they go to 250 and retain the same value that is a 5X increase. 0.00086 X 5 = 0.0043 which works out to $4,300 USD per one million Dinar. Granted that is a increase, it is not what we are looking for.

I have not read Okie's post, I trust Scooter IMPLICITLY, so something has to be left out here. Now if they drop to 250 dinar and value the Dinar at $3.00 this gives each Iraqi $750.00 USD monthly, that sounds more realistic!

I agree. This is closer to what I believe it will be also - from an excert from another post :

So we do a bit more digging and find out that the rate that iraqis used to get during the saadam regime was yes, you guessed it, 250 dinar per month, back when the rate was $3.22 US per dinar.

Very curious this is the amount of iraqis used to get at one time.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 2

You are right RickNick123 on the calculations. You saved me the trouble of posting the right calculations. Some people jumped to $5 instead of 5 times (BIG difference).

Unless their is a revaluation the value of the smart cards is not an overly good scenario. In real math they are receiving 1250 Dinar each month. ,This is about 1.10 USD, if they go to 250 and retain the same value that is a 5X increase. 0.00086 X 5 = 0.0043 which works out to $4,300 USD per one million Dinar. Granted that is a increase, it is not what we are looking for.

This is the scenario in my head

All is good no matter what it comes out at. At a low rate you cash out a little and wait for it to go up. At a higher rate you cash out and enjoy life even sooner. Just don't forget the less fortunate and you'll be blessed 100 fold. God Bless Semper Fi :):):):):):)

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 6

I agree. This is closer to what I believe it will be also - from an excert from another post :

So we do a bit more digging and find out that the rate that iraqis used to get during the saadam regime was yes, you guessed it, 250 dinar per month, back when the rate was $3.22 US per dinar.

Very curious this is the amount of iraqis used to get at one time.

GoRV.gif

Nice bit of research. IMO, with the recent boost in estimated extractable oil reserves, it's very plausible that the GOI might increase the smart card value from $3.22 per dinar during the Sadaam days to $5.00 That would be an increase of 55%....with the oil and gold reserves they've got, sounds doable to me. Just sayin.............GO RV.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. If you base the revalue on the smart card ratio, then we are in trouble. 1750 is only 7 times larger than 250.

We are currently buying 1 dollar = 1160 dinar. So based on the smart card ratio we would receive 165 dinar for 1 dollar. Possible, but I'm not buying it. The real leverage are the 3 zeros in the dinar. Just pray for a RV before a lop.

Spot on, RichNick.

This is why we are all (subconsciously) expecting an RV with the news of the Smart Cards.

Know Moral Eyes

Just the math of what Okie shared.

1,750 dinars / previous smart cards.

250 dinars / newer smart cards.

1,750 divided by 250 = 7 RV for the 250 dinars to equal 1,750!!!!!!!

Seven!

$7.00 RV? WHOA.

... faints *KLUNK!*

:P

I didn't see any "math" in Okie's post... he was just sharing his intel with everyone. :P

Come on people....lets come back down out of the clouds for a little bit ok?? NO WAY IN HELL we will see anything over 3 dollars for the initial RV.....We should count ourselves lucky as hell to even see much over 1.13.....all this nonsense BS about it coming out over 4 and rising and falling is nothing but a fairy tale.....can we bring this investment back to reality please?? Its almost become a joke seeing all the crap people are believing lately.....lets just use our brains and some common sense and get back to the basics ok people??

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Just the math of what Okie shared.

1,750 dinars / previous smart cards.

250 dinars / newer smart cards.

1,750 divided by 250 = 7 RV for the 250 dinars to equal 1,750!!!!!!!

Seven!

$7.00 RV? WHOA.

... faints *KLUNK!*

:P

Are you crazy or just greedy? 1750/250= 7 1170/7= 167.14 1 US$=167.14 IQD

• Upvote 2

All is good no matter what it comes out at. At a low rate you cash out a little and wait for it to go up. At a higher rate you cash out and enjoy life even sooner. Just don't forget the less fortunate and you'll be blessed 100 fold. God Bless Semper Fi :):):):):):)

Well said Bobbydee. If everyone did just that everyone would be better off.

• Upvote 2