Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks for having the call Steve

legacyman73

SteveI, That really is too bad. I don't understand why Adam feels threatened by some of the members on his site. If he would have a call once a week for 30 min or an hour we wouldn't have to look to our fellow members for reassurance or information on our investment. It seems like the only time we hear from Adam is when he is promoting his books or wanting us to join his VIP. I learned more on that call than i have in the 5 months from Adam....and that is a fact. Sorry, it had to be said and Adam you should have more appreciation for your members who promote your site without an "agenda". Also, a big Thanks to ChiefV, zzzzzzzzz, Oz and others who shared their updated info with us.

Exactly. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

To whom it may concern

If any of these guys that were only trying to help the folks on this site are being banned, I'm outta here. Nobody was dissing anybody that I heard. They were just trying to HELP not hurt. Ya let so many naysayers trash everything, why would you ban or even threaten to ban anybody that's trying to help? B)

Well said JugDawg...

• Upvote 3

SteveI, That really is too bad. I don't understand why Adam feels threatened by some of the members on his site. If he would have a call once a week for 30 min or an hour we wouldn't have to look to our fellow members for reassurance or information on our investment. It seems like the only time we hear from Adam is when he is promoting his books or wanting us to join his VIP. I learned more on that call than i have in the 5 months from Adam....and that is a fact. Sorry, it had to be said and Adam you should have more appreciation for your members who promote your site without an "agenda". Also, a big Thanks to ChiefV, zzzzzzzzz, Oz and others who shared their updated info with us.

I agree with you 100%!! They were doing nothing wrong and it's not like they were calling it a DV CC.....some people need to lighten up....it's really not that big of a deal.....they weren't opening a new site and telling everyone to come over....shouldn't get mad cause all we have been hearing from some is buy my book and pay for VIP.....these guys are just sharing information.....which is alot more then what happens in most areas

• Upvote 2

This is nothing new with this site. People get banned all the time for their opinions or thoughts that go against the regime. I am glad a couple of members actually stepped up to the plate to share or explain all the news that has come out recently. You can actually tell how little Adam participates on regular basis with his members. The fact that almost every member is standing behind the people who staged the call says a lot in itself. Granted Adam may be busy. We hear from him all the time, actually every time we get an Adam siting, he mentions how busy he is. Right before he promotes his book or VIP.

• Upvote 3

Guess it's time I made my first post. I guess I'm a newbie to this board but a long timer in this investment. Never posted before because I don't really have any intel to offer. I've read just about every posting on this board for the last couple of months, but I also learned a heck of a lot from this call, and for that I'm very grateful. It would really suck if Steve, zzzzzzzzz and friends have been banned. Everytime I log on I look for their posts first, among a few others like Viper, Chief, Scooter, Phoenix, Doc etc. Here's hoping that Adam does the right thing and let's this go - we're all on the same team here.

• Upvote 4

Guess it's time I made my first post. I guess I'm a newbie to this board but a long timer in this investment. Never posted before because I don't really have any intel to offer. I've read just about every posting on this board for the last couple of months, but I also learned a heck of a lot from this call, and for that I'm very grateful. It would really suck if Steve, zzzzzzzzz and friends have been banned. Everytime I log on I look for their posts first, among a few others like Viper, Chief, Scooter, Phoenix, Doc etc. Here's hoping that Adam does the right thing and let's this go - we're all on the same team here.

AGAIN....can we get a confirmation that Adam has, indeed, banned one of these guys? All I've seen is speculation.....

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 1

something from Adam would be nice as well. Have not heard from any of them since all this happened???? Viper posted something earlier today and zzzzzzzzz stopped by and posted something but nothing from any of them since. Maybe they left and started another site? If they did maybe we can find it!!! I was ready today to join the the VIP and to sign up for his text message service today, had even considered buying his book, I still may do all of those things but I need to hear something from Adam about where all of our favorite gurus have gone. Or maybe I will wake up tomorrow and hear about the RV and not have to worry about visiting here again!!

• Upvote 1

This is nothing new with this site. People get banned all the time for their opinions or thoughts that go against the regime. I am glad a couple of members actually stepped up to the plate to share or explain all the news that has come out recently. You can actually tell how little Adam participates on regular basis with his members. The fact that almost every member is standing behind the people who staged the call says a lot in itself. Granted Adam may be busy. We hear from him all the time, actually every time we get an Adam siting, he mentions how busy he is. Right before he promotes his book or VIP.

I posted this opinion almost verbatim. I was a little more anguished, but close to the same words. My thread was deleted in under 5 minutes of being up. I heard that they put Adam in a LEGAL calamity for doing the call.

Almost Done

Know Moral Eyes

Ban me if you want.

• Upvote 2

----------------

WELCOME chiparoo smile.gif

• Upvote 2

I posted this opinion almost verbatim. I was a little more anguished, but close to the same words. My thread was deleted in under 5 minutes of being up. I heard that they put Adam in a LEGAL calamity for doing the call.

Almost Done

Know Moral Eyes

Ban me if you want.

OH SHHEEEEEEEEEEET!

• Upvote 1

Good call. Please accept their apology Adam. It was obvious no harm was intended and your concern has been noted. There are so many people participating on these sites that good conversation is being lost in the herd of one liners, back slapping and notes of thanks. The telephone still remains the most efficient means of communication. Several days of sharing were accomplished in a relatively short period, which is especially needed in these noisy final days. Thank you for your efforts to inform our investment.

-------------

Agree 100%

Good post my friend...

• Upvote 4

I have no idea what the problem is. Regardless of who created this site, it is primarily "run" by the people bringing information to the table. Those are the people who initiated the conference call as well as many others. This wouldn't be the "Best" Dinar related site without the guys giving us daily information that is informational and not opinionated.

When you have a site that is run by members, why be upset when members communicate via conf call? What's the difference in that vs posting threads, aside from it being more convenient. Seems to me like business as usual, the guys that provide us with the most information, provided us with information through a call. Same info, different format. So what's the problem????????

• Upvote 5

If this is such a big deal, how come this thread hasn't been locked? hhhmmmmmmmmm. Me thinks some feathers got ruffled and overreacted.

I haven't been able to hear the call because of where I am, but appreciate it none the less. Thank you for all who contribute to this site in a positive way. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN ADAM, lets hope he is listening.

• Upvote 3

I just listened to the call and apparently, Adam has no idea what the content was, as he is concerned that Steve is trying to drive members to another site... ??? (That was clearly spoken on the call as to what Adam's deal is...)

Here's my two cents (or my .0000016 Dinar) worth....

First of all, I think Steve, zzzzzzzzz, and the others on the call are an ASSET to this site... A big reason that draws people in... Adam created it, but makes no appearances, so clearly is not as concerned about the people that he invited, period... Nor is he concerned that most of the members that are a part of this community are pretty ticked that he is taking this stance. Seriously? I am pretty blown away that a grown man would make this move, especially a business man! If he'd have come on and told them thank you for the call and community education effort... He'd be THE MAN! Lots of happy DV folks then...

Secondly, if Steve, or anyone else for that matter, did create another site with this same structure and for the sake of following this investment/Iraq/world economy, or on similar lines, I think many would follow it. Adam had a great idea and he's not alone. There are forum sites all over the net... pick the topic and you can find a community. If it were available, from the same quality of people as it is here, it would not suprise me at all to see much of this community on that site. There's plenty of talk to go around.

Lastly, it is a shame that our voice is not of Adam's concern, in a community that he created...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

i just think its all childish....who does what aint nobodys business...a website,and blog list , a text message,or a conference call....who cares....were all hungry for info so why get mad when somebody helps you out by bringing it to the plate? but anyways think steve and all for the move yall made...at least yall actually post and tell...i bet if adam would give a cc he'll probaly charge us for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Steve,

It occured to me after listening to the call a second time, you stated that you are resigning contracts with the new Dinar instead of the US Dollar. That would mean you know the rate of the RV because it lists the dollar amount of contract. You wouldn't sign a contract for say 5 million USD one day and be asked to resign it the next day for XX Dinar unless they were equal in value.

Am I out to lunch or am I eating steak??

Thanks,

John.......

• Upvote 4