Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I won the lottery -

Luckyman

Hello Everyone,

I feel blessed to announce this, I won the the lottery last night for a significant amount. I feel this was a blessing from god who answers my prays for all these years. I have about 6 million in dinar which I feel the right thing to do is to give it away to a needy family. I have just been blessed and my life for ever would be changed. I know the Dinar will RV shortly and would love to give this feeling to a family who does not have the funds to purchase dinar on there own.

What i plan to do is listen to your stories and who ever i choose who needs the most i will send VIA ups or fedex my dinar to you at no charge. I want out of this roller coaster ride, and my time in holding dinar is over.

Please post your story and I will choose the Lucky winner on Sunday.

God bless you all,

GO RV

P.S - I made a new account, since i do not want the attention of me winning. I have been a member of this forum and others for years. I invested in 2006. I do not want my winnings to be public since many will know who i am.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

Congratulations to you and your family. If you really want to give the dinars to someone or split them up. My son and his wife could really use it. They have been struggling every since they got married. So if you are truly honest about wanting to give some of it away let me know. I will give you their name.

Thanks. I almost had a heart attack last night,. I met with a lawyer today, and an accountant., they are taking care of all the paper work for me.

I feel it is only right. I also plan to donate cash 20% to my church (not Dinar), i don't want them to wait for it to RV, they need the money now.

I do not know how to really go about this. Do you think maybe i should donate it to a MOD on the fourm and they can pick a good vet place to donate to.

I would love to give it to a vet who fought for are freedom. I do not know any personally, and would not want to call a vet charity and give them dinar, they would most likely laugh at me and not take it.

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone,

I feel blessed to announce this, I won the the lottery last night for a significant amount. I feel this was a blessing from god who answers my prays for all these years. I have about 6 million in dinar which I feel the right thing to do is to give it away to a needy family. I have just been blessed and my life for ever would be changed. I know the Dinar will RV shortly and would love to give this feeling to a family who does not have the funds to purchase dinar on there own.

What i plan to do is listen to your stories and who ever i choose who needs the most i will send VIA ups or fedex my dinar to you at no charge. I want out of this roller coaster ride, and my time in holding dinar is over.

Please post your story and I will choose the Lucky winner on Sunday.

God bless you all,

GO RV

P.S - I made a new account, since i do not want the attention of me winning. I have been a member of this forum and others for years. I invested in 2006. I do not want my winnings to be public since many will know who i am.

Congrats to you and your family.Just remember the true meaning of charity is giving without anyone in the know.....I have seen many people in my lifetime give to someone only to anounce it before hand looking for a pat on the back.Again congrats to you and enjoy your blessings. Always remember we are not measured by what we have but instead what we give away.......

• Upvote 2

yes congrats. my god father had a knee replacement a few months ago and got laid off from work and he is several months behind on his mortgage with no income so he could use some help. if i had the money i would help but i have been unemployed since may. i'm sure there are others who need help. also splitting it up to say 1 million dinar and help several. what ever you do god bless for your thoughts.

• Upvote 1

I do not know how to really go about this. Do you think maybe i should donate it to a MOD on the fourm and they can pick a good vet place to donate to.

I would love to give it to a vet who fought for are freedom. I do not know any personally, and would not want to call a vet charity and give them dinar, they would most likely laugh at me and not take it.

i wouldn't give it to anyone to disburse it for you. do it yourself to who you decide to. not saying anything about the mod's but if it were me i wouldn't give it to no one except the person(s) you donate it to.

• Upvote 4

Dear Lucky man: I have to admit my family would feel truly blessed if you would only send a small portion our way. My husband who has a BS degree has a minimum wage job. He use to own his own business til it was hit by a flood then a car accident. He has tried everything from mortgage to call centers and insurance. He has Epilepsy which limits his driving capabilities. We are hoping to start a rental agency so we can stop getting help from others but start helping others instead. We have friends that have no car and medical bills that we want to help. Our son is Autistic and we are wanting to help the Autism society with funds to get a office so they can help more families. Our Church works with a children's home that is a awesome way to help the children. These are all things that we want to do with our RV money. WE took the Dave Ramsey Financial peace university class and are hoping to use this money to get on our feet and help others. As we have been helped so much by our church and family we just want to give back. If you feel we are a good match for you, then Thank you! We have $750,000 I would be happy with just $250,000.

Thank you for your willingness to listen.

MVS,

• Upvote 5

Hi!

Congratulations on winning the lottery....God has really blessed you....I have been struggling financially for a long time and have fallen behind on my mortgage payments and I am in danger of foreclosure.....I am on food stamps too....I am trying my best to keep my head above water but it really has been very hard....I would like to take you up on your offer of receiving the 6 million dinars you plan to give away....I would be very grateful to receive them....you can send me an email at danny0206@gmail.com and I can provide you with my mailing address....thanks!

Sincerely,

Danyn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have only been a investor on here for a short time. I was only able to invest a few hundred dollars of dinar (I so wish I would have more to put in this Dinar) I am a part of a very loving family ( my wifes) My wife and I helped her sister who has a 13 year old child with major mental and physical challenges ,she cannot walk by herself and needs constant supervision, Anyway back to the story we helped her buy a house with land in AZ and of course we bought when the housing market was at or close to its highest. Needless to say the value has dropped as well as the economy in that region. So she stands to loose that house and our biggest concern is her daughter we do not want to put her in an institution for obvious reasons ..13 year old helpless etc. If you are truly looking to help someone . You may consider helping this girl her name is Casey and she is a sweet litle girl. I would be happy to provide more info .

I have literally tried every investment scheme ,scam , for the past 11 years hoping to help out my wifes family as well as my own family. Now after all is said and done I am still awaiting for possibly one or 2 of these investments to pay off. ( 1 delay after another similar to this Dinar ride many of you have been on.)

Thanks for posting this and may all who have invested here as well as the common people of Iraq be fruitful and not forget to give to those in need.

Yes this is my first post and I have been praying for this along with everyone else .

So whatever your decision may be. I just want to say thank you for even thinking of this. Also congratulations to you on your winnings. Aloha

• Upvote 1

Luckyman, Congratulations on your lottery winnings. That is truly amazing. So many of us could use a little more Dinar and some of us have some real broken and struggling stories and sadness behind them. Even though I could use the extra Dinars, might I suggest donating them to the families that fought for this Country. A foundation like the Wounded Warrior Project or one similar would be great. Your generosity is appreciated and I would do the exact same thing. God Bless.

Eddinar

• Upvote 7