Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

See below... but yeah I definitely feel you on the $ 1 Billion :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very interesting point, and I know DinarBanker does their business Virtually, so really unless they are telling you a SPECIFIC way to accomplish this, I find it hard to believe they are actually per their own words... going to lock a rate in because you can't get it post market Today unless I guess you go through another way of mailing it to them that they honor. Let's be honest they still want ALL of your business, so if it doesn't hit in the next couple days they will still gladly fill all the "last minute" "panic" orders...

I called DinarBanker a few minutes ago. I spoke with them twice. As long as your check and letter is postmarked today for a reserve order, you are locked in at that rate. IF you decide to do COD, you must make a copy of the check for the full amount and fax it in. Once they receive the fax, you will be locked in BUT you do not have to do that for a reserve order. :lol:

Postmarked means United States Postal Service, A fed ex or ups do not constitute a postmark and in the event of an RV good luck fighting with the dinar sellers on that. The policy is clear and when I posed the question a month ago I was Confirmed that I was 100% correct. So again a postmark can not happen today if the USPS is closed.

Steve just talked to his contacts in Baghdad. They are behind closed doors and are still voting. Stay positive. God Bless. Marion

• Upvote 1

Def of post·mark (pstmärk)

n.

An official mark printed over a postage stamp, especially one that cancels the stamp and records the date and place of mailing.

tr.v. post·marked, post·mark·ing, post·marks

To stamp with such a mark.

I want to show you this so that you make sure your order is solid in the event we get an rv. go rv!

• Upvote 1

While you may be lucky and granted they may still be honoring "orders" Today... I noticed an interesting update on the company that basically got Ali and DT started dinarbanker.... they posted this later last night and I thought it was interesting seeing as a Holiday on Thursday creates a couple day window that they "May not honor" previous orders at older rates...

Here was the update they posted copied from their website... I have no affiliation with them other than having done business in the past with them and a pleasant experience:

"Please Note: Mail orders received from November 11th to 14th will not be processed until November 15th. Orders are locked in based on postmark date. No wires will be processed on November 11th due to Federal Holiday."

I think that's kind of an interesting way of potentially "slowing down" sales until more is learned - that's my opinion and I've talked to those guys plenty of times on the phone and they've been VERY helpful in any questions I have had in the past!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still waiting for more "official" word from the live feed - they broke from coverage earlier around 10AM est because of a bad link/feed with a reporter in Iraq... So more to come!

- Fresh B):)

See my above post... Note how a very "similar" business is not accepting wires TODAY and will not honor mail order that were not postmarked the 10th or earlier of this Month! I have not talked with Dinar Trade directly - because honestly I'd be wasting their time - I have exactly the amount of Dinar I wanted and locked in my last order a couple days ago...

GOOOOOOOOO RV NOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

- Fresh :D

Just so that there is no confusion, I am talking about Dinartrade.com, and their COD program. In the past 24 hours, including 4 am PST, I've ordered 2.5 million additional Dinar. 1.5 on reserve, 1 million COD.

GO RV!!

Yes, but don't you have to fax a copy of a "Cashier's Check" from your bank to lock in a COD order once it's "opened or placed" from them... I know that's how dinarbanker does it and I've never directly ordered from dinartrade in that method, so I honestly don't know if they are slightly different on that or have advised a "loop hole" to get your COD order confirmed. Bottom line is I would be very clear with who you talk about specifically what YOU intend on doing to lock in THEIR rate Today - if that's what is important to you... I'd literally tell them what you are going to do and ask for a "yes" or "no" if that will CYA on your "locked rate"... it just screams they are saying "open for business" yet how you do business with them Today specifically is very tricky... not saying it's impossible... just trying to think or rather type out loud right now... :blink:

Dinartrade.com only needs proof of cashiers check on orders OVER 1 million. Lesser amounts are a straight COD.

Postmarked means United States Postal Service, A fed ex or ups do not constitute a postmark and in the event of an RV good luck fighting with the dinar sellers on that. The policy is clear and when I posed the question a month ago I was Confirmed that I was 100% correct. So again a postmark can not happen today if the USPS is closed.

A post mark is a post mark, is a post mark, whether is it USPS, UPS or FedEx. "Postmark" means "proof of date and time that the letter was sent." UPS and FedEx all show proof of the date and time that any package was mailed. That's just standard procedure for any delivery business. :D

I just called them again.......They accept the "post marks" from USPS, UPS, FedEX and any other reputable delivery service........ :D

• Upvote 1

Just so that there is no confusion, I am talking about Dinartrade.com, and their COD program. In the past 24 hours, including 4 am PST, I've ordered 2.5 million additional Dinar. 1.5 on reserve, 1 million COD.

GO RV!!

Dinartrade.com only needs proof of cashiers check on orders OVER 1 million. Lesser amounts are a straight COD.

At DinarTrade, you can COD orders 1mil or less without copy of cashier's check. FYI

Thanks for the clarification for others, as I stated, I haven't done business DIRECTLY with dinartrade - I was only trying to point out obvious things I have experienced dealing with dinarbanker...fortunately it seems those buying are doing their homework and calling them directly to get proper direction and instruction :twothumbs:

Looks like the cardinal rule has been broken again regarding this investment. Never buy due to a Rumor.

:lol: :lol: The irony is they can still form the Government of Iraq Today, but if the RV doesn't happen soon all the last minute "panic" or impulse orders will continue to make these suppliers money. Hey if you are right more power to you. As I've stated I bought my last order a couple days ago from dinarbanker on reserve, it's confirmed, and I'm 100% content with my dinar holdings at the moment... to buy more would be just too risky for my current financial position - something ALL should consider when "doubling down" on this investment on impulse... Make sure you can "pay the piper" if the RV drags out ;)

Steve just heard from his contacts in Baghdad. They are behind closed doors and still voting. Stay positive. God Bless. Marion

Thanks for the updates Steve - sorry if this thread is getting hijacked - it looks like one of the more "active" news oriented threads with people giving "LIVE" updates... If it bothers you just let us know and we can maybe start a similar thread. GOD BLESS!!!

- Fresh :D

Def of post·mark (pstmärk)

n.

An official mark printed over a postage stamp, especially one that cancels the stamp and records the date and place of mailing.

tr.v. post·marked, post·mark·ing, post·marks

To stamp with such a mark.

I want to show you this so that you make sure your order is solid in the event we get an rv. go rv!

You are being to literal, here.......

"Postmarked" means "Proof of time and date that the package was sent." It does NOT have to be from the United States Postal Service. If I drop a letter in the mail, they will only stamp the date on the letter. At least if I sent a letter FedEx or UPS they give proof of time and date. Your receipt from UPS or FedEx is proof of "postmark." The word postmark is like Kleenex, Clorox, Xerox........

I called DinarBanker.com they accept UPS and FedEx postmarks.....

Edited by Triple xXx

I am unable to get any live streaming from this link. Is this a link to live streaming of the meeting?

They cycle different news stories on that link - like there was a big terrorist attack that just broke about an hour ago they have been covering heavily in Pakistan... When I posted that it was at the exact moment they broke back to Iraq for "live" updates... They explained all the progress, people were shown casting votes for the last position at hand and everything looked and sounded GREAT for Iraq! Basically they are all staying LATE to get it DONE!!! A beautiful thing to see...

My advice, unless someone has found a better link is to just let that link play and tune your ears in when they go back to Iraq for live updates on the progress... that's what I'm doing :twothumbs:

while we wait for the BIG NEWS Item,I bet everyone is trying to Guess what the Rate will be when the RV Becomes a Done Deal.I AM Curious How many BELIEVE it will be a Dollar or More.Anyone care to speak about that ?

Count me in for at least a dollar... I think they are too exposed to foreign speculation and devaluing their country if they RV at anything less... My guess $2-3 personally.

Iraq news LIVE RIGHT NOW:

http://www.muslimco.com/aljazeeraenglish.html

GO NOW!!!

The longer this goes on today, the less excited I become. I can feel letdown #697 coming. I don't doubt what Steve was told at all, it's just that you never can count on things coming together over there. Imagine being an Iraqi citizen. It must be maddening. Not the RV stuff - just everyday life without a functioning government.

Nice article on WSJ.com this AM about Basra. Looks like things are really looking up there. People paying $10k - $20k for a vanity license plate to put on their brand new Lexus.

ok im excited what the heck is going on now? nobody has said anything in over an hour....STEVE wake up!!!! No sleeping yet.

That last update I got from the link I posted above your's here is what they reported LIVE about 5 minutes ago....

- Speaker of parliament is CONFIRMED - that is what they were staying late to vote on. It's a significant "concession" to a minority represented - I believe Sunni - If I remember correctly. They said it's good because it shows an honest effort by the more powerful majorities that were already appointed that they want EVERYONE to be a part and have a fairly equal share in the Government... They are still in session as last reported... Things SOUND GOOD!!!

They did point out that if the Gov't is formed and say the minority groups felt they didn't get a fair representation that it could stall the government significantly... hence the concession being made for Speaker of Parliament was VERY significant and an act of good faith from the higher positions to give additional representation to a minority group in the Government...

Again that was my take from the update a couple minutes back!

- Fresh :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

That last update I got from the link I posted above your's here is what they reported LIVE about 5 minutes ago....

- Speaker of parliament is CONFIRMED - that is what they were staying late to vote on. It's a significant "concession" to a minority represented - I believe Sunni - If I remember correctly. They said it's good because it shows an honest effort by the more powerful majorities that were already appointed that they want EVERYONE to be a part and have a fairly equal share in the Government... They are still in session as last reported... Things SOUND GOOD!!!

They did point out that if the Gov't is formed and say the minority groups felt they didn't get a fair representation that it could stall the government significantly... hence the concession being made for Speaker of Parliament was VERY significant and an act of good faith from the higher positions to give additional representation to a minority group in the Government...

Again that was my take from the update a couple minutes back!

- Fresh :D :D :D

Steve's contacts confirm this. Thanks for the accurate description. Things are looking better every minute. Marion

• Upvote 2