Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

Thank you Steve for keeping all of us informed. I have not posted much in the forums here but have been a reader in here for a long time. I have followed your posts and a couple of others mainly so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a blessed day and thanks to all the Veterans today and everyday.

The news reporter is back on.

I caught the tail end or rather came in on the middle of the last update about 10 minutes ago... Any updates you got? I heard "mixed emotion" but couldn't get the earlier context from it :confused:

Sounded positive all and all at the end and they had a bad feed for another reporter on it... I assume they will cycle back around shortly!

They lost their news feed and had to go on to other topics... I did not hear anything negative... kind of a repeat. But neither did I see anything from the Parliament floor. Let's hope the news gets reconnected soon.

Thanks that's what I got too - a little repeat and then they dropped a feed and moved on.. I have a couple friends that live near me all streaming this right now :lol: :lol: Very exciting... also I find the other news stories very relevant too - "currency wars", etc... I've been calling out that lurking problem for months now!!! Hopefully an RV soon will clear up some uncertainty in our investment(s) in Iraq.

- Fresh :D

• Upvote 2

Hey Check, Steve, JoIntrigued, Solutions, TNTdinar utopia 193 and others I can't remember right now. Thanks for the call yesterday, it was exciting. Thank you thank you. Was a great call, wish others could have had the opportunity to listen and hear the people that were in the know.

I'm so excited I couldn't hardly sleep. Sorry I didn't get back on here last night to chime in. People this is for real, things will go quickly. Can't buy anymore dinar at the low rate but you can still buy dinar at the RV rate if you so choose. :lol: Me I'm gonna be cashing in. :lol:

Hey Check and Steve, keep me informed because I'm going to be away from my computer. I'm going in to cash in the little bit of gold I have, because I've heard from more than one source that it will drop "like a rock" in the next few weeks. Take that for what it's worth, that is rumor from the guy that deals in gold from where I'm from.

Again Check, thank you for including me in these calls, the calls where very informing and very positive and uplifting. I hope all the people reading this has been really uplifted!! Don't listen to the negatives here, keep the faith

God Bless

Railroader

Hi railroader,

Just an fyi, I did buy a million Dinar from Dinartrade.com at 4 am PST at the old rate, and have been sent a confirmation e-mail with the amount due at time of delivery, tomorrow, and so I'm locked in for an additional 1 million.

• Upvote 1

Hi railroader,

Just an fyi, I did buy a million Dinar from Dinartrade.com at 4 am PST at the old rate, and have been sent a confirmation e-mail with the amount due at time of delivery, tomorrow, and so I'm locked in for an additional 1 million.

Thanks for the confirmation that it is not too late to place an order, Railroader. Oops... I suppose that was J.C. that posted that to Railroader. Still good news!

Hi railroader,

While you may be lucky and granted they may still be honoring "orders" Today... I noticed an interesting update on the company that basically got Ali and DT started dinarbanker.... they posted this later last night and I thought it was interesting seeing as a Holiday on Thursday creates a couple day window that they "May not honor" previous orders at older rates...

Here was the update they posted copied from their website... I have no affiliation with them other than having done business in the past with them and a pleasant experience:

"Please Note: Mail orders received from November 11th to 14th will not be processed until November 15th. Orders are locked in based on postmark date. No wires will be processed on November 11th due to Federal Holiday."

I think that's kind of an interesting way of potentially "slowing down" sales until more is learned - that's my opinion and I've talked to those guys plenty of times on the phone and they've been VERY helpful in any questions I have had in the past!

Thanks Go RV I tried to take a break! lol Took a shower had a cup of coffee went for the wine but figured 10:23 was too early.. I have no idea how you all did it for all these years..

I am literally crawling out of my own skin....wacko.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still waiting for more "official" word from the live feed - they broke from coverage earlier around 10AM est because of a bad link/feed with a reporter in Iraq... So more to come!

- Fresh B):)

Thanks for the confirmation that it is not too late to place an order, Railroader. Oops... I suppose that was J.C. that posted that to Railroader. Still good news!

Once again Dinartrade must receive your funds prior to RV to get the rate! Sorry!sad.gif

See my above post... Note how a very "similar" business is not accepting wires TODAY and will not honor mail order that were not postmarked the 10th or earlier of this Month! I have not talked with Dinar Trade directly - because honestly I'd be wasting their time - I have exactly the amount of Dinar I wanted and locked in my last order a couple days ago...

GOOOOOOOOO RV NOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

- Fresh :D

Once again Dinartrade must receive your funds prior to RV to get the rate! Sorry!sad.gif

It sounds like it is still possible to purchase through Dinar Banker

Orders are locked in based on postmark date. If your order is postmarked today by sending out via Fed Ex or UPS (USPS closed for Veterans Day), I understand you good to go. Any objectives to this possibility?

Yes, that is true! DinarTrade MUST have your check in their hand in order for your Dinars to be valid BEFORE the RV.

Go to DinarBanker.com. At DinarBanker.com your order is valid as long as your check/letter in postmarked the same day.

• Upvote 1

Orders are locked in based on postmark date. If your order is postmarked today by sending out via Fed Ex or UPS (USPS closed for Veterans Day), I understand you good to go. Any objectives to this possibility?

Note my previous quote straight from dinarbanker's website:

"Please Note: Mail orders received from November 11th to 14th will not be processed until November 15th. Orders are locked in based on postmark date. No wires will be processed on November 11th due to Federal Holiday."

NO wires will be processed Today!!! So you can do what you want to try and place an order with them Today, but they are not accepting funds to "confirm" or "lock in a rate" Today... I'd call dinartrade, but as I stated, I don't want to waste their time when they have actual customers calling - assuming they are even "open for business" Today... Like I said those two sites are very related seeing as Dinarbanker got Ali and Dinar Trade started up years ago!

I've been multi-tasking so I must have missed that. Is it simply another short BREAK or a true postponement, i.e., will they resume TODAY? I certainly hope so. Anyone else have any more detail? Thanks for feedback.

Solutions - I've been listening since the last time we "both" heard an update that they broke from - at least on this feed we are both following they have not circled back around YET to clarify the broken feed from earlier... granted other's may be reporting different intel on this forum or from other sources... I'm just relaxing in my backyard typing posts and emails and throwing the ball with the Dog... but I have been listening to all the news...

No! I ordered this morning at 4:00 AM.

Let me bake your noodle a little more. DinarBanker has a "lay a way" plan. All you need to do is send 10% of your order and you are locked in at the RV as long as your check is postmarked the same day. Now this is the kicker!!! If you really think that the RV is happening today, order a large amount of Dinar, send 10% in. IF the RV occurs, DinarBanker will take the other 90% out of your profits and send you the balance!!!!!! So basically, IF the RV hits today, you could order a HUGE amount of Dinar by only sending in 10%...... :D

go to safedinar.com got mine there

There was some BIG news about them - I have never done business with them but a buddy called me that follows Dinar and said they basically "went out of business Yesterday" - it's posted on the internet - he googled it I assume...

Somebody later clarified they "changed their number and that's why it was out of service".... but I thought I would share this since I never heard of that company until last night and then you bringing it back up now!!! I also did a BBB search and they are rated "A" which is solid, but note they have been having "issues" in the last 24 hours per other customers that use them...

- Fresh :confused:

Yes, that is true! DinarTrade MUST have your check in their hand in order for your Dinars to be valid BEFORE the RV.

Go to DinarBanker.com. At DinarBanker.com your order is valid as long as your check/letter in postmarked the same day.

I just called Dinar Trade and he said that I am confirmed at the price from their site even though I am a COD customer, and I ordered at 3:00 AM Mountain Time 11/11/10. WOOT! Feel the ABUNDANCE!!!

Note my previous quote straight from dinarbanker's website:

NO wires will be processed Today!!! So you can do what you want to try and place an order with them Today, but they are not accepting funds to "confirm" or "lock in a rate" Today... I'd call dinartrade, but as I stated, I don't want to waste their time when they have actual customers calling - assuming they are even "open for business" Today... Like I said those two sites are very related seeing as Dinarbanker got Ali and Dinar Trade started up years ago!

I spoke with someone at Dinar Banker a short while ago and they confirmed to me that if it had a postmark of 11/11 and should we see an RV today, you are locked in pre rv rate