Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

I just called Dinar Trade and he said that I am confirmed at the price from their site even though I am a COD customer, and I ordered at 3:00 AM Mountain Time 11/11/10. WOOT! Feel the ABUNDANCE!!!

Well YES!!!! Sorry if you are a COD customer, then that is a different story. Forgot about COD.

No! I ordered this morning at 4:00 AM.

Let me bake your noodle a little more. DinarBanker has a "lay a way" plan. All you need to do is send 10% of your order and you are locked in at the RV as long as your check is postmarked the same day. Now this is the kicker!!! If you really think that the RV is happening today, order a large amount of Dinar, send 10% in. IF the RV occurs, DinarBanker will take the other 90% out of your profits and send you the balance!!!!!! So basically, IF the RV hits today, you could order a HUGE amount of Dinar by only sending in 10%...... :D

Correct in theory but NOT through Dinarbanker, per the post above someone says they confirmed an order with "dinar trade" who does the same thing you are talking about called a "reserve order"... you are 100% correct in your analysis, just note Dinarbanker has stated on their website that they are really not open for "business" Today...so yeah, wire away but they say they are not accepting or honoring them even if they go through...so I would go with the companies you trust that can confirm to you personally they will honor their orders placed Today!

- Fresh

P.S. I did a hefty "reserve" order with them a couple days ago - VERY glad I pulled the trigger on that as it was the first time I purchased Dinar "on reserve" :D

edit: I see someone has claimed to have spoken directly with dinarbanker and got info that may contradict their website... again I don't personally have a stake in "if they are or not accepting orders" I just wanted to add my .02 from all I have read in the last 24 hours!!!

Edited by GO RV!!

I spoke with someone at Dinar Banker a short while ago and they confirmed to me that if it had a postmark of 11/11 and should we see an RV today, you are locked in pre rv rate

Awesome!

DinarBanker told you that we should see an RV today? Really?????

Great! I bought mine at 4:00 AM this morning! Wheewwww!!!! LOL

Edited by Triple xXx

No, what OP intended to say that you may have mis read is they will HONOR their "pre" RV rate on orders confirmed Today.... so "If" it RV's Today they will honor all orders they have confirmed prior to the RV or them accepting any new orders I would assume... again based on dealing with them A LOT recently!!!

- Fresh :)

You can watch the live feed here but you won't be able to understand. At least you get an idea whether they are conducting business or milling around and if you are familiar with faces I suppose you will know who is speaking.

My Mac won't open that video up :angry: What's your take on the "mood" I guess of the feed :lol:

Thanks!!

Fresh :D

Correct in theory but NOT through Dinarbanker, per the post above someone says they confirmed an order with "dinar trade" who does the same thing you are talking about called a "reserve order"... you are 100% correct in your analysis, just note Dinarbanker has stated on their website that they are really not open for "business" Today...so yeah, wire away but they say they are not accepting or honoring them even if they go through...so I would go with the companies you trust that can confirm to you personally they will honor their orders placed Today!

- Fresh

P.S. I did a hefty "reserve" order with them a couple days ago - VERY glad I pulled the trigger on that as it was the first time I purchased Dinar "on reserve" :D

edit: I see someone has claimed to have spoken directly with dinarbanker and got info that may contradict their website... again I don't personally have a stake in "if they are or not accepting orders" I just wanted to add my .02 from all I have read in the last 24 hours!!!

If you place a reserve order with DinarTrade, they have to receive your check at their office before the order can be processed! At DinarBanker, if you place a reserve order, your 10% check needs only to be postmarked not received.

I ordered from DinarBanker. I have a confirmation email and confirmation order.

Also with DinarBanker, IF the RV hits, they will take the other 90% that you owe them from your RV profits and send you the balance. DinarTrade will NOT. You still have to send the other 90% to DinarTrade even if the RV hits.

Edited by Triple xXx

Also with DinarBanker, IF hte RV hits, they will take the other 90% that you owe them from your RV profits and send you the balance. DinarTrade will NOT. You still have to send the other 90% to DinarTrade even if the RV hits.

This is true, and why I did my reserve with dinarbanker!!! Thanks for the posts!

Also - to follow up on the live feed:

VERY GOOD NEWS!!! The Nominee is actually a very gracious choice to appease minority members (the Kurds I believe) - so they are basically throwing them a BIG bone for coming to the table and making the Parliament session RELEVANT Today! Literally they are showing live feed of members VOTING on the Speaker of Parliament - which only one Nominee was put forth earlier Today in earlier discussions... So I would assume it's a thumbs up or down vote - or write in who you want... not sure how their process works with that respect... BUT the cool thing is the nominee they put forth is a BIG bone thrown to minority representation in Iraq!

articles coming out about a delay ...any truth to that??

'

Any "Delay" being reported is actually true, HOWEVER it's a GOOD delay - they are staying late to VOTE so I would assume they could conclude Today's session with significant progress that they can have NEWS about officially later :cheers:

Sounds VERY good and honestly I've been following ALL last night and this morning and this is a GREAT SIGN!!! Iraqi's staying late to work together for the common purpose of finalizing a Government that represents ALL the Iraqi people!!

- Fresh :):D:)

• Upvote 1

Awesome!

No, there was no confirmation from Dinar Banker that there was going to be an rv today (although highly speculated through the forum here) but they did confirm any order postmarked pre-rv, "sent out today," it would be honored at the pre-rv rate should it rv today, even though they don't receive your order and process it post-rv

Once again Dinartrade must receive your funds prior to RV to get the rate! Sorry!sad.gif

8:20 am PST. Just got off the phone with Dinartrade and was advised that they will honor ALL orders placed online done via COD right up to the actual RV. Wire transfers and ordering on Reserve are the only purchases effected by the post marked date of order. As I ordered 1.5 million yesterday on reserve, and the post office sent it yesterday, that part is covered. The COD orders are STILL being accepted at the old rate.

I just spoke with DinarBanker.com. As long as your 10% reserve order is postmarked today and the RV hits, you are locked in at the RV rate. :D

I should have ordered $1 Billion! :lol:

See below... but yeah I definitely feel you on the $ 1 Billion :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am pretty sure the usps is closed today so it can not be postmarked.

A very interesting point, and I know DinarBanker does their business Virtually, so really unless they are telling you a SPECIFIC way to accomplish this, I find it hard to believe they are actually per their own words... going to lock a rate in because you can't get it post market Today unless I guess you go through another way of mailing it to them that they honor. Let's be honest they still want ALL of your business, so if it doesn't hit in the next couple days they will still gladly fill all the "last minute" "panic" orders...

8:20 am PST. Just got off the phone with Dinartrade and was advised that they will honor ALL orders placed online done via COD right up to the actual RV. Wire transfers and ordering on Reserve are the only purchases effected by the post marked date of order. As I ordered 1.5 million yesterday on reserve, and the post office sent it yesterday, that part is covered. The COD orders are STILL being accepted at the old rate.

Yes, but don't you have to fax a copy of a "Cashier's Check" from your bank to lock in a COD order once it's "opened or placed" from them... I know that's how dinarbanker does it and I've never directly ordered from dinartrade in that method, so I honestly don't know if they are slightly different on that or have advised a "loop hole" to get your COD order confirmed. Bottom line is I would be very clear with who you talk about specifically what YOU intend on doing to lock in THEIR rate Today - if that's what is important to you... I'd literally tell them what you are going to do and ask for a "yes" or "no" if that will CYA on your "locked rate"... it just screams they are saying "open for business" yet how you do business with them Today specifically is very tricky... not saying it's impossible... just trying to think or rather type out loud right now... :blink:

• Upvote 1

UPS is open today, I just called!!!!! :lol:

Postmarked means United States Postal Service, A fed ex or ups do not constitute a postmark and in the event of an RV good luck fighting with the dinar sellers on that. The policy is clear and when I posed the question a month ago I was Confirmed that I was 100% correct. So again a postmark can not happen today if the USPS is closed.