Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

I have been up all night, west coast here in Cali, waiting with breathless anticipation of the big announcement. I just ordered another million Dinar online and have a confirmation code e-mailed to me, so I am set. Praise our amazing God for loving us so much, and ray for wisdom to use this money for the betterment of those less fortunate.

SteveI, you are truly an amazing gentleman. God Bless You And Your Family! :)

Please let this unfold. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I'm such a sap...in such a VERY SHORT amount of time...I have grown to really admire and care for you Steve...it is amazing how you have served us all...wanting nothing in return...that is truely the power of the spirit of God...your heart just wanting to serve, bless and encourage us with your hard work...GOD BLESS YOU STEVE!!!

I don't understand why Al Jazeera said it would be 30 days before a govt. Is formed. Maybe it's a smoke screen for the major announcement!

I don't know where you heard that brighterdays. I've had the webpage minimized and listening for close to 2 hours. The only thing I have heard is when they come to that segment they show the room where the Parliamentary session will be held and talk about the Iraq gov being formed.

I'm thinking this may not be the best place to try to watch. It seems more like they do things in segments that they repeat. Now that is not to say that they may not have news crews that will be at the site at the time the press is allowed in and those employees will come back with info to be edited, but if that is the case vs live feed, we will probably only see a short segment that it cleared for airing. Just my guess after having had it on now for close to 2 hours.

Anyone finding a better link that may broadcast live feed please share. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey Check, Steve, JoIntrigued, Railroader, & a few more of you peeps that know who I'm talking about...Sorry I'm just getting on here and reading ALL the great Positives but I've been a little side tracked with some personal issues...MAN, What a great Thread this is...POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE...And yes I have to agree with you all, THE CALL WAS SUPERB!!! Lets just say, I'm quite motivated today...WOO HOO!!! I'll be keeping up more throughout the day and can't wait to hear back from you all...Well all I have to say now is "LETS MAKE IT GREAT DAY!"...Blessing my friends!!! :D

• Upvote 1

The reporter just stated that the session has been delayed a couple of hours. Last shot on the floor showed people milling around rather than being seated. Apparently there is still some minor piece that has not been agreed on. Last pan of the room looks like people are now seated. So, say a prayer and keep the faith!!

link

• Upvote 1

The reporter just stated that the session has been delayed a couple of hours. Last shot on the floor showed people milling around rather than being seated. Apparently there is still some minor piece that has not been agreed on. Last pan of the room looks like people are now seated. So, say a prayer and keep the faith!!

link

I've been listening for a about 10 minutes or less... something about a "smaller" position where a name was thrown out for approval and was not well received by all of the other parties....that is the delay and they said it will extend the session longer... All the major stuff has been confirmed and sounds pretty positive!!

-Fresh :D

• Upvote 2

You will like both of them I promise.

I wish I could say I found this site years ago, but that would have driven me crazy watching this roller coaster. My wife and I work, myself a full time and my wife a part time job. This week we had about $3.00 in the bank. Its been a struggle for alot of people, especialy lately. Myself being generous, I am going to be able to help alot of friends and family. Thank you and the other guys for making me feel welcome and keeping the faith that this whole deal was going to work out. You guys are really fine people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've been listening for a about 10 minutes or less... something about a "smaller" position where a name was thrown out for approval and was not well received by all of the other parties....that is the delay and they said it will extend the session longer... All the major stuff has been confirmed and sounds pretty positive!!

-Fresh :D

Thanks Fresh... that's pretty much what I got out of it also. Definitely did NOT take it as negative, simply as a notification of reasons for the delay. As much time as they spent on the reason for the delay I do feel more confident now that this will be a good place to get the news.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Fresh... that's pretty much what I got out of it also. Definitely did NOT take it as negative, simply as a notification of reasons for the delay. As much time as they spent on the reason for the delay I do feel more confident now that this will be a good place to get the news.

Ok when you say delay, what does that mean? Are they gonna work it out later today or is this gonna turn into another 8 month stalemate?

I agree - never thought I would have this playing loud and having Fox News muted :D ....

To lighten up the "mood" I'll add some humor... what if the disputed name was that Jamal WATERMELON dude that made a name for himself before the US elections :lol: :lol:

I'll post any updates I hear from that feed on here or the other thread whichever you ladies and gentleman prefer. The cycle seems to be they follow about 10 international stories and circle back to live Iraq Updates from two reporters I've seen so far...

-Fresh :)

P.S. Someone owe's me a "RV" drink if I'm right on Watermelon :lol:

Ok when you say delay, what does that mean? Are they gonna work it out later today or is this gonna turn into another 8 month stalemate?

Viper51 has started a new thread with an update that says they they took a BREAK and will resume at the meeting at 6:00 PM Baghdad Time. Hopefully this will give them enough time to get more settled.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Steve I am reading a postponed till 6pm Bagdad time? Is this so? Thanks for all you do! biggrin.gif

Yes, a combination of minor details to be worked out/ agreed upon and a break in session. All the major "agenda" with regard to the significant positions have all been confirmed and already discussed. It seems they want to make sure they have a FULL day to discuss all the IMPORTANT decisions they are making!

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Steve for all of your updates!!! I am sooo nervous I feel sick!!!!!emot-eek.gif

Take a break for a little over an hour... More to come then... Really about two hours if you want to hear all the "details" I would imagine... Around 10AM Eastern - Expect to potentially start hearing "Official" news... probably even "Breaking News" on the major media networks - especially in the US :D

• Upvote 2

Hey Check, Steve, JoIntrigued, Solutions, TNTdinar utopia 193 and others I can't remember right now. Thanks for the call yesterday, it was exciting. Thank you thank you. Was a great call, wish others could have had the opportunity to listen and hear the people that were in the know.

I'm so excited I couldn't hardly sleep. Sorry I didn't get back on here last night to chime in. People this is for real, things will go quickly. Can't buy anymore dinar at the low rate but you can still buy dinar at the RV rate if you so choose. :lol: Me I'm gonna be cashing in. :lol:

Hey Check and Steve, keep me informed because I'm going to be away from my computer. I'm going in to cash in the little bit of gold I have, because I've heard from more than one source that it will drop "like a rock" in the next few weeks. Take that for what it's worth, that is rumor from the guy that deals in gold from where I'm from.

Again Check, thank you for including me in these calls, the calls where very informing and very positive and uplifting. I hope all the people reading this has been really uplifted!! Don't listen to the negatives here, keep the faith

God Bless

Railroader

Hey Check, Steve, JoIntrigued, Solutions, TNTdinar utopia 193 and others I can't remember right now. Thanks for the call yesterday, it was exciting. Thank you thank you. Was a great call, wish others could have had the opportunity to listen and hear the people that were in the know.

I'm so excited I couldn't hardly sleep. Sorry I didn't get back on here last night to chime in. People this is for real, things will go quickly. Can't buy anymore dinar at the low rate but you can still buy dinar at the RV rate if you so choose. :lol: Me I'm gonna be cashing in. :lol:

Hey Check and Steve, keep me informed because I'm going to be away from my computer. I'm going in to cash in the little bit of gold I have, because I've heard from more than one source that it will drop "like a rock" in the next few weeks. Take that for what it's worth, that is rumor from the guy that deals in gold from where I'm from.

Again Check, thank you for including me in these calls, the calls where very informing and very positive and uplifting. I hope all the people reading this has been really uplifted!! Don't listen to the negatives here, keep the faith

God Bless

Railroader

Yes Railroader, the calls yesterday were great and uplifting. I'm so glad Check invited me. I understand about being so excited that sleep is next to impossible. I didn't even try. I've been up all night but since they are taking a short break I think I'm going to move out of the computer chair for a while and check in again around 10 AM ET.

• Upvote 1