Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent .. agreement on the sharing government headed by Maliki, Allawi and al-Hashemi is behind a meeting of leaders of political blocs

SteveI

Urgent .. agreement on the sharing government headed by Maliki, Allawi and al-Hashemi is behind a meeting of leaders of political blocs

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. اشارت الانباء الواردة من اجتماع رؤوساء الكنل السياسية المنعقد في منزل رئيس اقليم كردستان في بغداد الى تخلف رئيس القائمة العراقية اياد علاوي ،ونائب رئيس الجمهورية طارق الهاشمي عن حضور الاجتماع. She received news of the meeting of heads of political Alknl held at the home of the President of the Kurdistan region in Baghdad to the failure of the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, and Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi to attend the meeting.

وقال مراسل وكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) ان رجال الامن لم يسمحوا للاعلاميين بالدخول الى مكان الاجتماع الى بعد مرور ساعة على انعقاده حيث من المنتظر عقد مؤتمر صحفي بعد انتهاء الاجتماع. He said the correspondent of the independent press (Iba) that the security men did not allow the media to enter the venue until after the hour mark to take place where it is expected to hold a press conference after the meeting.

واوضح ان المجتمعين اتفقوا بشكل مبدئي على تشكيل حكومة مشاركة وطنية برئاسة نوري المالكي ، على ان تستكمل الاجنماعات يومي الاربعاء والخميس. He explained that the conferees had agreed in principle to form a government of national post of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to be completed Alajnmaat on Wednesday and Thursday.

وقد حضر الاجتماع عن ائتلاف دولة القانون ، نوري المالكي ،وابراهيم الجعفري ، وحسن السنيد ، وخالد العطية ، وخضير الخزاعي ، وحيدر العبادي ، وجاسم محمد عبد القادر، وعلي الدباغ. The meeting was attended by a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki and Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Hassan Sinead, and Khalid al-Attiya, and Khudair Khuzaie, and Haider al-Abadi, and Abdul-Qader Mohammed Jassim, Ali al-Dabbagh.

وعن الائتلاف الوطني العراقي ، حسن الشمري ،واحمد الجلبي ، وعمار الحكيم ، وهمام حمودي ،وعادل عبد المهدي،وهادي العامري. And the Iraqi National Coalition, Hassan al-Shammari, and Ahmed Chalabi, Ammar al-Hakim, and Hamoudi, and Adel Abdul Mahdi, Hadi al-Amiri.

وعن القائمة العراقية : صالح المطلك ،واسامة النجيفي، وحسين الشعلان ،ورافع العيساوي . And the Iraqi List: Saleh al-Mutlaq, and Osama Najafi, Hussein al-Shaalan, and Rafie al-Issawi.

وعن التحالف الكردستاني: روز نوري شاويس،ومسعود بارزاني ،وجلال طالباني ،وفخري كريم ،وفؤاد معصوم And the Kurdistan Alliance: Rose Nouri Shaways, and Massoud Barzani, and Jalal Talabani, Fakhri Karim, and Fuad Masum

وعن تحالف الوسطالعراقي سعدون الدليمي ، واياد السامرائي.(النهاية)/ز/.. And the Alliance Allostaeraki Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and Iyad al-Samarrai

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 9

Hey Steve where did you read this one? Seems to come out of left field with Allawi boycotting todays's meeting. Or did he just boycott the pre-meeting tea party at Barzani's?

Peace

Yes, but with Allawi absent; Allawi sends representative in his place. Implied on Allawi's behalf.

Read more:

Thank you and God Bless.

• Upvote 1

great find Steve. You are the best at finding these news articles. Wonder what your source is? shall I call you "guru"? LOL Thanks a million..... Dinar that is!!

No please reserve "guru" for Sonny1, Viper, Scooter and Phoenix. I am sure I missed a few and apologize if I left someone out that should be mentioned.

Thank you for the kind thoughts. God Bless.

Yes, but with Allawi absent; Allawi sends representative in his place. Implied on Allawi's behalf.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz14oDzApQn

Thank you and God Bless.

Hey Steve thanks for clarifying, and a big thanks for the post. I've been meaning to start a "thank Steve1" post for awhile now. You really bring a lot of helpful and insightful discussions to this forum. You've become somebody who I watch the postings of. I put your input right there with Scooter, Viper, Phoenix, and a few others. I truly appreciate your efforts! Have a great day!

Peace

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hey Steve thanks for clarifying, and a big thanks for the post. I've been meaning to start a "thank Steve1" post for awhile now. You really bring a lot of helpful and insightful discussions to this forum. You've become somebody who I watch the postings of. I put your input right there with Scooter, Viper, Phoenix, and a few others. I truly appreciate your efforts! Have a great day!

Peace

I agree, thanks Steve.

• Upvote 1

I feel like I should be in a bar with my laptop drinking some beers as I watch how this all plays out online…like rooting for my favorite team in a really important close game (my boss is not getting a full day of work out of me today). Thanks for all your posts Steve…good stuff, although a bit nerve wracking not knowing which ones to believe!

• Upvote 3

I feel like I should be in a bar with my laptop drinking some beers as I watch how this all plays out online…like rooting for my favorite team in a really important close game (my boss is not getting a full day of work out of me today). Thanks for all your posts Steve…good stuff, although a bit nerve wracking not knowing which ones to believe!

I think your on the right track !! LOL..