Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE OIL MAN

rlamb

Today, 07:42 PM

OKIE OIL MAN

YOU GUY'S AND GAL'S REMEMBER WHAT I STATED LAST NIGHT. LET'S

GIVE THIS A COUPLE OF DAY'S TO PLAY OUT.

THEY STILL HAVE TO GET THE U.N. TO EXTEND CHAPTER 7 FOR 1

YEAR (NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN A DELAY) FOR PROTECTION PURPOSES.

THEY ALSO HAVE TO MAKE A QUICK AMMENDMENT TO THEIR

CONSTITUION THAT PERMITS THEIR POWER SHARING ARRANGEMENT.

ALSO THE D F I FUNDS ARE STILL BEING DECIDED ON.

THIS IN NO WAY IS A DELAY IN ANY FORM OR FASHION JUST NORMAL

HOUSE-KEEPING WORK AS FAR AS A SEATED GOV IS CONCERNED.

AGAIN LET ME PUT

IT SIMPLY--THERE ARE TO BE NO DELAY'S IN THE R/V--- IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEKEND SHOULD SEE THIS ALL COME TO

FRUITION---NEXT WEEKEND APPEARING TO BE THE OUTSIDE DATE--

IT'S MORE PROBABLY THIS WEEK WOULD WRAP IT ALL UP--DON'T

STOP PRAYING-----

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

You sir have become a wellspring of life in a dry and arid desert! Kudo's to you for posting this!!

Still perturbed that we have heard nothing from Adam or a few others in the know here at DV!

I can only surmise that they are checking their sources and will respond when they have some positive information!

• Upvote 3

Okie oil man doesnt know chit about this....doesnt have any contacts anywhere except for the cashier down at 7/11.......knows just as much as some other people around here flaunting like they know someone in Iraq.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.......havent you wondered why they stay quiet when all this commotion is going on?? Its cause they are not in the loop of anything......

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 14

Okie oil man doesnt know chit about this....doesnt have any contacts anywhere except for the cashier down at 7/11.......knows just as much as some other people around here flaunting like they know someone in Iraq.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.......havent you wondered why they stay quiet when all this commotion is going on?? Its cause they are not in the loop of anything......

DD puts alot of faith in him. He basically said that Okie is his right hand man.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How can you even know that to be true? STOP HATING!!!! OR JUST STOP READING THE POSTS FROM OKIE!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

How can you even know that to be true? STOP HATING!!!! OR JUST STOP READING THE POSTS FROM OKIE!!!

Cause I tried giving him a chance....even after all the BS he used to spout off with at the mouth......there is no hate....tried giving him another chance turd burglar...in case you didnt know he used to come around alot and make up dates and rates just as bad as TK.....so before you open your mouth to me.....actually just dont....hows that? :lol:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

And where is your intel????????????????????

Zero, nothing, nada!!!!!

(sladrian's wife)

Not trying to be rude but he is right on the money and I everything he and a lot others here have said have been true. But I agree there are some very mean and hateful things said on this site to people without evening thinking how you made that person feel. But with this being said I also enjoy the good people that are positive and try to research and bring you the info as the receive it. Bashing must be your thing, instead of NOT hitting the post button to bash...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Keepm is absolutely correct gang. OKIE has been around a long time, and has NEVER been correct in the past. He talks a good game, and sounds sincere, but the simple truth is that you can't be wrong that many times and expect to be trusted. DD is either unaware of the past, or is ignoring it for a reason. Recent changes to his site make me EXTREMELY wary. People are becoming so desperate for this thing to happen that they're willing to listen to anyone who claims to have good news, throwing common sense and logic to the wind. Articles regarding agreement to form a government are still contradicting each other. It appears that we won't know for sure until it actually happens. As always, NEVER believe the rumors.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

i would even go a step further than legolas and say that why would some of the all-mighty "gurus" come out during all the news that's flying around about the meeting coming up, when there is enough hype to keep the forums busy as it is. ever since i started following this site i have always wondered why when a date is "pumped" for days and days, and it comes and goes, the very next day those same ppl are saying when the next projected date is, and ppl are eating it up, but i never see ppl press them to get real answers as why their last prediction never came to fruition.i love some of these rumors as much as the next guy/gal, but the best rumors to me are the ones that i can read all the way through and not have to wonder, if someone related to terryk backs it lol. hope all goes well, whenever the meeting is. Who knows maybe one of these rumors will come true, hopefully this deal goes down soon. is the rumor still true if it happenes before the end of this year iraq still gets the money to boost infrastructure and all that jazz?

go rv!

Edited by thrax09
  • Upvote 2

And where is your intel????????????????????

Zero, nothing, nada!!!!!

(sladrian's wife)

Not trying to be rude but he is right on the money and I everything he and a lot others here have said have been true. But I agree there are some very mean and hateful things said on this site to people without evening thinking how you made that person feel. But with this being said I also enjoy the good people that are positive and try to research and bring you the info as the receive it. Bashing must be your thing, instead of NOT hitting the post button to bash...

Actually he is not on the money about anything.....maybe you havent been around long enough to know who he is so Im not going to hold it against you....this isent about intel.....its about some that keep on with random nonsense.....I have brought alot of actual information, factual information to this site.....not random jargon that just sounds good.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Lookit, folks. How many of these various people referred as "guru" actually asked to be one?

Do you really need to be spoon fed every damn day? Some members' opinions are given greater weight because of the time they spend on this investment and in some circumstances the additional access they have to pertinent information.

If you doubt those opinions that is a perfectly legitimate position to take. Just go with your own opinion and move on.

Maynard

• Upvote 8

"Someday" people will understand that there is a reason that several of us try again and again to keep people grounded by repeatedly stating that the rumors should NEVER be believed. After nearly 7 years of this amusement park ride, and literally thousands of pages of archived information on these various websites establishing that not a single RV rumor has ever been accurate, there should be no need to continually repeat the warning. The fact that people are so willing and eager to overlook the fact that the same people keep coming back with new and ridiculous rumors day after day, week after week, and even year after year, is proof positive that people are willing to believe almost anything if it constitutes information they are desperate to hear. Some may have noticed that more and more dinar dealers have come into existence over the past couple of years. The simple explanation is that there is a lot of money being made as a result of belief in the never-ending rumors, and an intelligent person can't help but wonder about the "origins" of the rumors. Follow the facts and ignore the rumors.

• Upvote 6

very well said maynard, dunno if you were specifically speaking to me or in general, and just so im not misunderstood i greatly appreciate the effort made here on these forums from the likes of ppl like scooter, phoenix and so forth.

If you doubt those opinions that is a perfectly legitimate position to take. Just go with your own opinion and move on.

especially agree with you here :)

Lookit, folks. How many of these various people referred as "guru" actually asked to be one?

Do you really need to be spoon fed every damn day? Some members' opinions are given greater weight because of the time they spend on this investment and in some circumstances the additional access they have to pertinent information.

Maynard

Well said Maynard! What I do, is read as much as I can, believing nothing, and trying to verify everything. I do not put anymore into one person than another. I have heard before from others what Keep says about this Okie Oil man. Regardless of who you say your contacts are, no one is saying here is their number to call them. Truth is very FEW people know when this will go down. My self....I am just waiting and taking in the entertainment and education. Thanks to all who post knowlegable information. GO RV!! B)

• Upvote 3

Cause I tried giving him a chance....even after all the BS he used to spout off with at the mouth......there is no hate....tried giving him another chance turd burglar...in case you didnt know he used to come around alot and make up dates and rates just as bad as TK.....so before you open your mouth to me.....actually just dont....hows that? :lol:

How about your prediction on Nov 1st? What happened? You don't know chit, and get a new hat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keepm is absolutely correct gang. OKIE has been around a long time, and has NEVER been correct in the past. He talks a good game, and sounds sincere, but the simple truth is that you can't be wrong that many times and expect to be trusted. DD is either unaware of the past, or is ignoring it for a reason. Recent changes to his site make me EXTREMELY wary. People are becoming so desperate for this thing to happen that they're willing to listen to anyone who claims to have good news, throwing common sense and logic to the wind. Articles regarding agreement to form a government are still contradicting each other. It appears that we won't know for sure until it actually happens. As always, NEVER believe the rumors.

Don't forget that Phoenix backed up Okie yesterday, and even went as far as making a video. Viper51 also backed up Okie. Let's just see how the week unfolds, because the Iraqi's lie, just to keep us in the dark. I have a feeling that it is done, and everything on here is an opinion and a rumor until we see that this has been done and reported in the U.S. papers, and broadcast in the news. I can tell you one thing your scenario of 3 months here, and another 3 months there, is wrong. You'll soon see. By the way in the San Antonio paper yesterday there has been a lawsuit filed by the Iraqi courts to retrieve all the money paid to the politicians for the 5 months that they have done nothing. At a rate of $22,000.00 per month that is $110,000.00 per politician and growing, That is why this will be done NOW!

• Upvote 2