Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WhereTthe Heck Are All Of Our Guru's??

RichNick123

In light of the breaking information about the GOI where are our intellectual enlightened spokesperson's?

Adam, Scooter, Phoenix and some others are unusually nonexistent today. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could turn on the Dinar spotlight and alert them that we in Dinar City could use some direction and information!

Who has the hook up in this place anyway? Now is the time to use it! Text, call, PM, twitter, facebook, knock on the door but by all means get somebody in here to spill the beans about what to expect this week!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

They are all drunk having a pre RV celebration after hearing the news this morning!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa, I am in Tally! The same thought went through my mind that they are out celebrating knowing way more than we do!!!! If so then CHEERS! When they sober up I hope they will drop by and give us some information!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Watching football games and spending time with their families. They deserve that. Plus hopefully they are getting LOTS of rest so they will be on here to guide us through this coming week that is sure to be packed with news, some of it possibly needing more feedback or instructions than today. Give them a well deserved BREAK :excl: Patience everyone. :P

• Upvote 5

I think they "see" that it has already been confirmed of the GOI to be seated with all the links and backup posts to the matter here. So they do not need to confirm "that". As per the rv.....still no one knows. Parliament meeting to be held off till Thursday, it said.

Scooter was in chat tonight.

Good, can't wait to see someone post that........without the chit chat :blink::lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm wondering where everyone is myself.

There's some bickering, name calling and fighting going on at a few threads and no one seems to be around tonight manning the threads.

Are you like the scout for this>??? :blink::lol: The only posts I've seen from you tonight have been about the bickering, and where are the mods to lock the thread?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Viper51 and Phoenix were both posting this morning, but honestly Rich you don't need those guys when I'm here. ;):lol:

Bring it on Mr Rich!! I am ready to drink from your fountain of wisdom, bow down to your omniscence and cater to your every whim and desire. But first you have got to give up the info!!!!

No information and then no subservient attitude from me tonight! Give me what I want and the world is your oyster and I am ready to shuck it for you.

Seriously, in light of a GOI formation we should at least get a response from those we have greatfully decided to pay our due to, on a quaterly basis. I am not asking for too much by requesting some tasty treats of insider knowledge in the heat of the moment now am I?

If you've got it then by all means Rich BRING IT ON!!!!!

• Upvote 2

No I'm not the scout, I'm looking for some Iraq and dinar information,...would you like trying to read a thread with everyone arguing? I guess you would, you actually started the one where everyone is arguing the most. Why are you stalking me,....you seem to know about everything I write in my posts. A friend told me to sign up on this forum to get away from the bickering on the other and now I'm here and that's all I'm seeing. Just pay attention to yourself.

Are you like the scout for this>??? :blink::lol: The only posts I've seen from you tonight have been about the bickering, and where are the mods to lock the thread?

• Upvote 5

Viper51 and Phoenix were both posting this morning, but honestly Rich you don't need those guys when I'm here. ;):lol:

IF ITS NOT ON SNOPES YOU HAVE NO INFO, SO I WON'T BE DEPENDING ON YOU! EVERYTHING POSTED YOU ALWAYS RUN TO SNOPES LIKE ITS THE BIBLE, SORRY JUST STATING A FACT!!! GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why do you think I'm not posting. This is my first post, I just had to respond to this one as someone actually had B*lls enough to say what I was thinking. :twothumbs:

I'm wondering where everyone is myself.

There's some bickering, name calling and fighting going on at a few threads and no one seems to be around tonight manning the threads.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Awe Scoot. Forget the jerks and the klingons. We just miss ya brother. :D

And I hope to God that you know that we who are able to form our own opinions appreciate and trust you and a few others absolutely. Don't get disheartened. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

Hey Scooter - Many, many of us have only the utmost respect for your opinion along with the other DV site "gurus". Too many people are too lazy to put forth all the effort to educate themselves to be able to come up with all the links and educated opinions that some of you on the site have provided us with. Believe me ( and I know we're just one member of many), Bob & I knew next to nothing about Iraq when we first became involved with the IQD and DinarVets. While we still feel as if we know so much less than quite a number of you, without having the postings of Adam, yourself & too many others to list ... we would still be in the dark. You've helped the members to become more world conscious on so many levels, and it's because of efforts freely given like yours. Thanks to Adam, DinarVets has given all of us a forum where we can exchange concerns, hopes, dreams, reality and certainly some laughs. Thanks to all of us who put out responsible posts, others have the opportunity to learn as each one of us learned when we were at the very beginning of our personal IQD education. Ignore the few (or even the many) who don't know better & take the easy route of giving grief because they can't provide new knowledge. The remainder of us TRULY appreciate the efforts you've freely put forth for our benefit!!!!!! And the same applies to all the rest of our "In-house Gurus" out there!

• Upvote 3