Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rate

Draco

]I always check the OANDA converter web site and the Google translate for the current ID rate. It is always the same. The OANDA site has the current rate, Google has been off for some time. Anyway, OANDA is showing 1 USD = 1,165.00 ID. Go the other way and put in the Dinar first and it is 1 ID + 0.00085. Next go to the Google site It shows 1 USD = .32 ID. Go the other way it is 1 ID = 3.1 USD. This is crazy!!! Has anyone seen this happen?

oanda.com/currency/converter

translate.google.com

]I always check the OANDA converter web site and the Google translate for the current ID rate. It is always the same. The OANDA site has the current rate, Google has been off for some time. Anyway, OANDA is showing 1 USD = 1,165.00 ID. Go the other way and put in the Dinar first and it is 1 ID + 0.00085. Next go to the Google site It shows 1 USD = .32 ID. Go the other way it is 1 ID = 3.1 USD. This is crazy!!! Has anyone seen this happen?

translate.google.com

Where do you see .32 or 3.1? I don't seem to be following you...

On the Google site in thhttp://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Farabsys.net%2Fj%2Fconvert.htm&sl=ar&tl=en&act=urle box that has "fast conversion of some currenies" In the "OF" box I put 1 USD, to Iraqi Dinar. I will try and cut and past the site address.

translate.google.com

A little warning: OANDA has been wrong a few times. I sure hope you're onto something big though!!!!

Thanks, That just blew the wind out off my sails. I keep hearing about "Tests" for the RV. Maybe just another test. I was hoping it was the real deal!!! Hope we stop seeing the same thing all the time, and see the RV has happened for the first time. Go RV!

Every two month or so, someone new to this investment, will stumble onto this thing. Remember we will be cashing in from IQD to the USD and thats the way it goes into the currency converter, not USD into IQD. Another point is if there is a RV, it won't only be one converter to show re-valve, it will be on all of the converters if there is an increase in value, so take a deep breath and say after me, "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV"!

wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Cheer!

• Upvote 3

Nothing on xe.com,cbi website,forex, http://www.exchange-rates.org/converter/USD/IQD/1/Y, or yahoo currency yet.

I've been checking the ones that I usually check too. Oanda, Netdania, Ozforex, and XE. They are all the "usual" rate. There is another thread about Arab Bank converter page "not available." I checked it out, and it does not load.

I don't know what's going on-- coincidence or something fishy-- something is better than nothing!!

Know Moral Eyes

Every two month or so, someone new to this investment, will stumble onto this thing. Remember we will be cashing in from IQD to the USD and thats the way it goes into the currency converter, not USD into IQD. Another point is if there is a RV, it won't only be one converter to show re-valve, it will be on all of the converters if there is an increase in value, so take a deep breath and say after me, "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV", "it will RV"!

wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Cheer!

It shows both ways as being revalued. Of course not on all sites, but this isn't the usual one that people discover.

This one shows 1 IQD=3.1 USD and 1 USD=.32 IQD. Like I said, both ways flipped whichever way you want to do it, it shows a $3.10 RV. Let it be known that I AM NOT saying that the RV has happened, only that this is not the usual site that has that glitch.

Know Moral Eyes

It shows both ways as being revalued. Of course not on all sites, but this isn't the usual one that people discover.

This one shows 1 IQD=3.1 USD and 1 USD=.32 IQD. Like I said, both ways flipped whichever way you want to do it, it shows a $3.10 RV. Let it be known that I AM NOT saying that the RV has happened, only that this is not the usual site that has that glitch.

Know Moral Eyes

Iraqi computer geeks messin with our heads :lol:

translate.google.com

The Google site has been that way for a couple of months. Maybe they know something we don't or its just wrong. Hang in there

The Google site has been that way for a couple of months. Maybe they know something we don't or its just wrong. Hang in there

Can you post the google link? It may be the new google chrome or something.....I am not finding IQD on the google currency converter.

Hey Blue-Duck, I am with you on it will RV. I just found the site showing the rate on Google and thought with all the news maybe that it was going down. I wanted to share it with the people and see if they had seen this before. I am new to the DV site. This year. I bought my last Dinar in Jan. of this year. Before that was Oct. of last year. I bought into this three years ago before that. I used to go to another web ran by a guy with the name of D.C. "Do Not Promote Other Web Sites" Anyway his pretty much turned to dust a couple of years ago. I found this site and I think a bunch of great people try to give all that they can to add to it. Am I a Newby here? Yes. Am I an Oldbe to the Dinar. No. I am just stuck in the middle. Another rat in the race. And I hope the race ends with the RV. GOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!

Draco

• Upvote 1