Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does this mean Sonny1's prediction was right?

hspotman

first of all you should learn the english language, its should be" people it should not be a surprise", and if you have read anything this morning, they said the official announcement was to be made tomm. the 8th in abril........ read before you speak....

Sonny1, you don't have to defend yourself here my man. You've worked hard enough to get people the best info as possible in my opinion. You are credible by a lot of people on DV and they will defend you. Keep up you're doing bro.

It doe's not even matter if sonny1 is right or wrong. He is just like most positive posters, he is trying to deliver news to us the helps keep our minds sharp and our attitude positive. To me that's all good for everyone on this board.

pp

Absolutely

So what are the other predictions that you made in the past that people gave you so much crap for? Are they still withstanding, or has the time for them come and gone already? Yours is definitely a voice I am listening to now. What say you now to the future of things to come Sonnt1?

So what are the other predictions that you made in the past that people gave you so much crap for? Are they still withstanding, or has the time for them come and gone already? Yours is definitely a voice I am listening to now. What say you now to the future of things to come Sonnt1?

I look at this picture all the time and do not know what it is? It looks like a squid on the beach? What is this please...:)

if you read what i put on here last week, it was goi formed by the 8th......... i was right.......... finaly...........thanks

Sonny1, good call bud. But, IMHO GOI was officially formed on the 3rd and we have been waiting for annoucement. Thanks for all your hard work. ;)

• Upvote 3

I look at this picture all the time and do not know what it is? It looks like a squid on the beach? What is this please...:)

Lol, not a squid but it is on the beach. It is an elephant seal that washed up on the beach at the surf spot I go to all the time. It must have been dead and washing in and out of places for awhile because it is really sun bleached, unless it was an albino. It had a huge bite taken out of it's belly it looked like, so it was pretty hollow and washed through with ocean water for awhile. It washed in and out of the rocks on our beach for about a week, and the stench from it was horrendous! :blink:

Sonny in the lead, all gurus fall behind, thanks Sonny!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, I don't think the other gurus are behind. They just didn't want to chance getting peoples hopes up by stating an exact date. Sonny took that chance and voiced what all the other ones thought, and was right. I'm sure Phoenix, Scooter, Viper, etc were all thinking along the same lines as Sonny, but just didn't want to "say" anything out loud just in case Iraq lives/lived up to it's reputation of not living up to speed..

Edited by hspotman

For those of you who so rudely attack the very people that put themselves out there to bring us information. RIGHT or WRONG ( TK exception), he lost his compassion card about 4 million lies ago....... SHUT the F! UP!!!!!!

I for one appreciate the time, and dedication that all these people go through to deliver us information, that we would NEVER be priviledge to have. THIS IS IRAQ, they could blow themselves up tonight, who knows, but for now..... it looks to be on course and correct. If it doesn't happen, doesn't mean it wasn't going to until these idiots spoiled it again.

SO THANK YOU SONNY!, your info has many times kept me in the game. Lets hope this time, they can follow through with things.

Edited by waitn
  • Upvote 4

For those of you who so rudely attack the very people that put themselves out there to bring us information. RIGHT or WRONG ( TK exception), he lost his compassion card about 4 million lies ago....... SHUT the F! UP!!!!!!

I for one appreciate the time, and dedication that all these people go through to deliver us information, that we would NEVER be priviledge to have. THIS IS IRAQ, they could blow themselves up tonight, who knows, but for now..... it looks to be on course and correct. If it doesn't happen, doesn't mean it wasn't going to until these idiots spoiled it again.

SO THANK YOU SONNY!, your info has many times kept me in the game. Lets hope this time, they can follow through with things.

Who might you be talking to or about in this thread? Is TK the one you are referring to who "lost his compassion card"? I have never even read a post with his name in the thread :lol:

Edited by hspotman
  • Downvote 1

The next thing I want to read is The R V is done and it's time to come get your money.....and thanks for supporting us (Iraq)....... then bring your money back to Iraq and re- invest in the infracture , and the building going on here. We 've got a lot of improvement to do.

It doe's not even matter if sonny1 is right or wrong. He is just like most positive posters, he is trying to deliver news to us the helps keep our minds sharp and our attitude positive. To me that's all good for everyone on this board.

pp

I totally agreed with every sentences you kindly made here. l always feel any bashing directed towards Sonny is meant for me. Let me ask people who bash Sunny, Where is own intel we can believe in.??? None. Therefore, keep your peace.