Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Nov. 8th ~ Iraqi List "We will not accept only the prime minister and we will announce our position in two days" ...

SteveI

Monday Nov. 8th ~ Iraqi List "We will not accept only the prime minister and we will announce our position in two days" ...

November 6, 2010

105p.jpg

Iraqi List "We will not accept only the prime minister and we will announce our position in two days"

Barzani Initiative: Meeting of leaders of blocs in Irbil Monday.. Parliament Thursday’s meeting

In line with the rapid evolution of events in the Iraqi arena, announced a senior source within the meetings of the blocks within the Quartet initiative Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, the political blocs agreed to postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives, which was scheduled to be held the day after tomorrow, at the same time declaring the sources of political vicinity of the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi that the list will be announced within two days of its official stance to participate in the political process or not, and it will not waive its right to constitutional and electoral positions, rejecting the Presidency and the House of Representatives and the Political Council for Strategic Studies.

Sources close to the Rose Nuri Shaways, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister leader of the Kurdistan Alliance, told Middle East that the meeting of political leaders around the round table called for by the Barzani will be the day after tomorrow in the city of Arbil, while meeting will be a meeting of the Council of Representatives on Thursday and the agreement of all the blocks .

The head of the Age of the Iraqi Council of Representatives called Fuad Masum, the political blocs to a meeting of the Council of Representatives on Monday, and hinted at the possibility that the meeting will elect a speaker and his deputies, according to Article 55 of the Constitution.

But a parliamentary source told the French press that infallible announced a postponement of Monday’s session (session to elect a Speaker and his deputies) to next Thursday». The source said on condition of anonymity that the move was decided in accordance with parliamentary blocs. The Federal Court issued a decision in 24 of the last month to end open meeting of the House of Representatives and the resumption of its normal.

So, said a source close to Allawi, preferring anonymity, told Middle East Iraqi List will be announced in two days its position from the political process because they will not participate in the government is weak and it will not waive its right to constitutional and electoral systems, and will announce its rejection of the position of President of the Republic and House of Representatives and the Presidency of the Council’s strategic nationalsecurity. The source added that «the option of withdrawing from the entire political process within the development agendas is likely to achieve in the coming period, significantly after the shift to the political process sectarian vocabulary». The source pointed out that the list will be out of the Iraqi political process will not take the role of opposition in parliament. He predicted that this will lead to the possibility of United Nations intervention to re-election.

The leader of the Iraqi List, arrived in the Jordanian capital on Thursday evening at the start of a tour of a numberof countries prior to forming the next government. A source in the Information Bureau of the Iraqi list

The tour will include several countries and meet with Allawi also take him to Western officials, and officials at the United Nations, the fact that the political process entered into a dangerous trend and now things are more complicated», he said, adding that this tour «will complement the point of the Iraqi List, and be paid to take a decisive stand on what is happening from the events . Source did not specify which other countries he will visit in his new Allawi.

In turn, stressed the leader of the coalition, the Iraqi Osama Najafi told «Middle East» list «at a crossroads and will enter in the intensive meetings in the next two days to decide which way to take in light of the interests of the Iraqi people», refusing at the same time detection methods that could be routes.

The Haider Mulla, the spokesman for the Iraqi List, revealed «Middle East» in remarks published yesterday on the status of the majority of Congress list of 91 resignations at the disposal of their leadership in anticipation of the decision to withdraw them from the political process

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq4allnews.dk%2Fnews%2F11142-2010-06-07-15-36-58.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for the rant here but:

Why 2 days? It would seem to me if you had delayed this long there would be no normal reason to say "2 days". It would make sense that they actually have an answer to the question.

Sure the situation over there is "abnormal" but if it is this hard. Then maybe we(US) didn't do the job well enough to help them establish themselves. We wouldn't leave them to fail would we?

Time will tell what all the real happenings are actually going.

Edited by nodak
  • Upvote 1

My understanding is that Allawi Had sixty days to get a majority in the parliment and could not do it. After that Maliki could go for the majority and did. I am probably wrong and please correct me if I am??? I am just getting very tired of all the different news taking us in this direction and that direction. I really don't see anything happening until after the new year. This just my opinion, I have been watching this site since February and seen alot of this date and that date, it's going to happen this month, it's going to happen next month. I really don't beleive that anyone knows anything anymore. I have been invested since 04, while in Iraq. A good example of how Iraq runs includinng it's people, if you ask an Iraqi to do something for you and you get En Shala as an answer? You might see it in two weeks if not longer. That is the way the country moves. There are no links to what I have just said, it's just my humble opinion. Let's just see where Iraq is going to go and that may take a longtime. They don't care about us, just themselves and that is where they should be right now. The Iraq people need their government established for there selves not ours. All just my opinion. It's hard to keep up beat about all this and I am dending to spend less time on this site because of it.

Steve Schmidt

USMC/US Army Retired

• Upvote 1

Your wrong, this is happening as we speak, sorry but their is much more evidence supporting the R.V. , and we will see very soon. I don't want to let you down here, but this has got to happen this month.

I have to disagree with you on, { They don't care about us } This is huge for us and the world.

• Upvote 1

Your wrong, this is happening as we speak, sorry but their is much more evidence supporting the R.V. , and we will see very soon. I don't want to let you down here, but this has got to happen this month.

I have to disagree with you on, { They don't care about us } This is huge for us and the world.

This doesn't have to happen this month. It will happen when the Iraqi's are ready for it to happen. IMO.

• Upvote 1

Your right Bulldog and I have said this before, THEY are not like us they have a different value system and have been fighting each other for years as well , a few more days or weeks isn't going to make a bit of difference to them, I have said before I have no and i really don't think anybody else has any idea when it will happen,could be tomorrow could be in a year, I don't believe anyones intel unless they can back it up with a credible link that way I don't get to up or down. I was told a long time ago(1st gulf war period) by an Iraqi a typical day for an Iraqi business owner might include closing at noon for no reason, just to take the day off. Imagine walking down to your convenience store and hey its 12:30 and they're gone for the day. It's a different culture with different values. <_<

I am very sorry about that. Try this:

First Off - Thanks for the post SteveI

I have found the best way to ensure a youtube video works is to click on the share button just below the video.

Then when the link appears highlighted in the link box copy it to the clipboard.

Then just simply paste it into the body of your post.

This is what your youtube video link would look like if you use the share button.

I also agree with Bulldog, Allawi had his chance to do what he was suppose to do and blew it, same as the parliment, there 1st meeting they was suppose to elect a president and 2 dep.,instead they had a 20 minute meeting and went home to draw there 20k salaries . Now IMO if Allawi thinks the UN is gonna be fast to step in and do something he is wrong, they havent done anything yet but sit back and watch while the people suffer and the corrupt Gov. to be drawing millions of dollars while the country is heading for turmoil. One more thing, these people dont know what a Democracy Gov. is, they should have been overseen before we we pulled out or have the UN there to monitor these crooks and maybe this would have been done by now. As i see it, if what was posted is true the RV is on hold unless Shabbi pulls the trigger, and the oil contracts they collected money on already???? B)