Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Secret Group Wants to Restore World Economy!

Phoenix

Mysterious, and fascinating. I love it. Good find Phoenix. Rothschilds? Vatican? Illuminati? Bilderberg? Who do you think <_< ?

No clue who it could be.

But one thing for sure...that is the real deal and if the British government has been approched by "Foundation X" who knows what other governments have also been extended the offer?

The redistribution of wealth and resetting of the global economy is at hand.

Gman said: "Here we go again. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this has anything to do with the Iraqi Dinar."

Gman I beg to differ...with the amount of Iraqi Dinar that is in the world at this time and the fact that we all know of and await the pending revaluation of same the effect of the revaluation will be global. Any group that has that much global economic impact must be involved in the revaluation as active holders of IQD and other world currencies....IMHO

All I know is that something big is about to happen for the good and all the worlds economies will be changed for the better and part of that change involves the Iraqi Dinar.

Are we having fun yet? :lol:

Ready or not...here it comes!~

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 13

To understand what is being suggested by Foundation X one must learn the history of money, and the manipulation and control of currency by both the Vatican and very powerful secrete societies. I suggest reading the book 'Secrete Societies of The America's Elite' by Steven Sora. It outlines the historical facts of how and who played roles in manipulating currency and wealth. It has much to do with the founding of our country. It is fact that both George Bush Sr and JR are both members of the Skull and Bones Society along with many members of our government. Bush and his advisers know exactly what they are doing and none of this is an accident.

Edited by Officer151
  • Upvote 12

Gman I beg to differ...with the amount of Iraqi Dinar that is in the world at this time and the fact that we all know of and await the pending revaluation of same the effect of the revaluation will be global. Any group that has that much global economic impact must be involved in the revaluation as active holders of IQD and other world currencies....IMHO

Phoenix[/b]

putting this in historic perspective, we're talking about the cradle of civilization and one of the very first world powers which of course is now called Iraq

I agree with Phoenix, who is aptly named I posit, in that the Dinar and the resource backed value it holds, will be central to the successful implementation of any scheme to reboot the world economy.

Further, it may just work.

• Upvote 4

To understand what is being suggested by Foundation X one must learn the history of money, and the manipulation and control of currency by both the Vatican and very powerful secrete societies. I suggest reading the book 'Secrete Societies of The America's Elite' by Steven Sora. It outlines the historical facts of how and who played roles in manipulating currency and wealth. It has much to do with the founding of our country. It is fact that both George Bush Sr and JR are both members of the Skull and Bones Society along with many members of our government. Bush and his advisers know exactly what they are doing and none of this is an accident.

100% Correct.

Bretling also did a post with links to other information on this subject.

But what we are seeing here may be an opposing force to the old system?

One thing for sure....I am amazed that this can even be in the news section!

If it were not for the fact that this current and is from the British House of Lords and that this is actualy going on at this time most would call this nothing short of wild conspiracy theories but this is REAL!

Amazing and wonderful...what a time to be alive and invested in the Iraqi Dinar!

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 5

This has quickly become a very exciting investment. As I have researched the history and the relationship of currency to the development of world societies and their influence on the world, it is clear there are people in very powerful positions who can and do control the actions of the general population, who for the most part are clueless and would prefer to remain that way. We are witnessing something happening that could change the world as we know it. Financial institutions around the world have been forced to do things completely out of the norm. Almost daily we get reports of new monumental restructuring of world economics. Something has to give very soon............

• Upvote 4

This article will break down the video.....hope it helps:

Lords stunned by Tory peer's IRA funding claim

By Andy McSmith

A conservative "working" peer has made an astonishing claim that he handled billions of pounds of terrorist funds at the behest of the Bank of England during his business career, with the IRA as his "biggest client".

Lord James of Blackheath also claims that he is in touch with a secret organisation which he called Foundation X, with vast sums of money at its disposal, which is prepared to lend billions to the British government, interest free, to help reduce the deficit, but he has been unable to get ministers to believe him. His claims were ridiculed as coming from a man who has lost touch with reality when he voiced them in the House of Lords this week, but a government minister, Lord Sassoon, said that they had been the subject of "detailed discussions".

Lord James told peers: "I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money. My biggest client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money. I have also had extensive connections with North African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue. I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defence witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems."

He told peers that he was approached for or five months ago by a City firm, on behalf of "a strange organisation which wishes to make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy". Later, Lord James gave a figure of £75bn. He said: "I have come to the absolute conclusion that Foundation X is completely genuine and sincere and that it directly wishes to make the United Kingdom one of the principal points that it will use to disseminate its extraordinarily great wealth as part of an attempt to seek the recovery of the global economy."

He said that he had arranged for a representative of Foundation X to meet the leader of the House of lords, Lord Strathclyde, but that the meeting went so badly that" neither of them ended up by inviting the other out for a coffee or drink at the end of the evening, and they did not exchange telephone numbers".

Lord Strathclyde later told Lord James that the claims made about Foundation X could not be true, because all of their wealth is supposedly backed by gold bullion, which would imply they held more bullion than had been mined in the history of the world. Lord James, who is 72, said the total amount of bullion in the world may have been miscalculated, because "the total value of the Vatican bank reserves would claim to be more than the entire value of gold ever mined".

His claims were ridiculed by Lord Myners, the former City financier and Treasury minister. But the Treasury minister Lord Sassoon said: "Lord Myners thinks it is all a joke. I have been in detailed discussions with Lord James of Blackheath, and of course we take seriously anyone who wants to invest in our economy."

One Labour peer said: "This speech has been the talk of the bars in the House of Lords and the general view is that it is bonkers. If anything he said is true, it should be looked into, but we all think he's in a parallel universe."

As a businessman, David James had a reputation as a "company doctor" who was called in to take over enterprises that were on the brink of failure, including the Millennium Dome. In preparation for the 2001 general election, he was a member of an exclusive club of businessmen each of whom donated at least £10,000 a year to the Conservatives.

Michael Howard, David Cameron's predecessor, sent for him in 2004 to hold a review into how a Tory government might save £35bn a year by cutting Whitehall waste. The James Review of Taxpayer Value was praised by George Osborne as a "valuable exercise in identifying poor value for money". At Mr Howard's request, David Cameron arranged for James to be rewarded with a life peerage, as a working peer, in 2006.

Lord James said: "If it's all wrong you can blame it on this maverick ageing old-codger peer. And if I'm right, you get all the great glory of this happening for the British economy."

Baron James: In his own words

For the past 20 weeks I have been engaged in a very strange dialogue with two noble Lords, in the course of which I have been trying to bring to their attention the willing availability of a strange organisation which wishes to make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy in this country. For want of a better name, I shall call it Foundation X.

I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money.

My biggest client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money. I have also had extensive connections with North African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not wantto talk about that because it is still a security issue.

I brought one of the senior executives of Foundation X to meet my noble friend, Lord Strathclyde. I have to say that, as first dates go, it was not a great success. Neither of them ended up by inviting the other out for a coffee or drink at the end of the evening, and they did not exchange telephone numbers. I found myself between a rock and a hard place that were totally paranoid about each other, because the Foundation X people have an amazing obsession with their own security.

They expect to be contacted only by someone equal to head of state or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six peoplein the world.

If it's all wrong, you can blame it on this maverick, ageing, old-codger peer and if I'm right, you get all the great glory of this happening for the British economy.

• Upvote 1

But what we are seeing here may be an opposing force to the old system?

Amazing and wonderful...what a time to be alive and invested in the Iraqi Dinar!

Phoenix[/b]

like all things in the universe as we have managed to discern, it's mathematics at the core

every equation must balance, with factors on both sides of the = sign

surely there are two sides squirming like worms to gain an advantage as they see it being in their best interests

and yes, it is amazing and wonderful

these guys are all numerologists as well, so you may have seen something for sure in the significance of the date 11-09-10

I am not predicting, only observing and saying, hmmmmm...

• Upvote 1

Could this be Foundation X?

Top billionaires hold secret meeting

Gates, Winfrey, Buffett among philanthropists at gathering in New York Advertisement | ad info

.By The Chronicle of Philanthropy

updated 5/20/2009 6:28:09 PM ET 2009-05-20T22:28:09

Share Print Font: +-In a quiet meeting closed to the news media and the public, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller Sr., Oprah Winfrey and other leading philanthropists met in New York this month to discuss ways to promote efforts to solve growing social problems in America and abroad.

Together, the philanthropists in the room have committed a total of more than $72.5 billion to charitable causes since 1996, according to Chronicle of Philanthropy tallies.

The unusual event was held May 5 at Rockefeller University and was organized by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Among the high-profile participants were Ted Turner, Warren E. Buffett, George Soros and New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg. (All of those philanthropists have appeared at one time on The Chronicle’s ranking of America’s most-generous donors.)

Several of the people at the meeting confirmed their involvement, but declined to tell The Chronicle about what was discussed or why they gathered almost in secret.

According to a person familiar with the meeting, the wealthy philanthropists gathered to trade ideas about how to raise the level of philanthropy in the world.

According to IrishCentral.com, a Web site in New York that writes about Irish Americans and which first disclosed some of the details about the gathering, each philanthropist was given 15 minutes to talk about “how they saw the future global economic climate, the future priorities for philanthropy, and what they felt the elite group should do.”

Other people who attended included Eli Broad, a real-estate investor, Julian H. Robertson, Jr., a hedge-fund manager, and Patty Stonesifer, former chief executive of the Gates foundation.

Here is another link to that story. ABC NEWS.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7628545&page=2

• Upvote 2