Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 Bank Confirms no more Dinar till after 30th of November

MarineDad

Within the past few days I went to 3 different branches of 5/3 bank to place an order of Dinar. All of the 5/3 Banks I visited told me the same thing and one of their Bank Managers confirmed it today, that 5/3 will not be getting anymore Dinar until after November 30, 2010, because it is back ordered. She also stated that there are no guarantees that your money will come in or that they will get the dinars for you even if you place an order. You can still order your Dinar, but you won't receive it till that date; if at all. She said this is occurring nationwide.

If you call make certain they confirm it by calling their central headquarters. This is in SW Florida.

Go RV!

• Upvote 5

A friend of mine just bought a million from 5/3 yesterday. They said it would be in within 48 hours.

CarrieAnn: Keep me posted about this. I'm curious to see if it does come in within the 48 hours I just can't imagine that they would be lying about this. We're in Florida where are you located?

• Upvote 1

What could all this mean? I just received my last batch today( I buy from GID associates-wire transfer).....I know I said I wasn't buying anymore, but I really wanted to help a friend in real need out by gifting him a 25k note. So I just put in another order for 500k+ his 25k. Really done now, since if it RV's low....say .86, at least I'll still make over a mill :D

Edited by hspotman

Fact, my mother picked up hers at 5th/3rd yesterday, In Ohio I placed the order myself when my mother was in the office on Tuesday morning and I was on the phone with her. She handed the lady the phone and I told her what denoms I wanted my mom to have.

she picked it up yesterday and called me right away to tell me that she got it but it was all 25,000 notes that the note came back with it stating they were all out of small dinar and did not believe the could get anything less than a 5000 note anymore. Just the larger 3 denoms.

It did take less than 48 hours and they do have more at the Cincinnati office. I spoke with her again today.

Cincinnati is the main branch for Ohio.

Just 25,000 at this time.

half the order was for me, this is no rumor!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Wow! Circulated bills? Isn't that uncommon when buying from banks?

Nope ... banks are resellers, they purchase from vendors and resell to you ... what is on hand is what you get ... 5K notes are heavy in circulation ... soooooooooo ... that's what you got (this time).

As far as them being worn out ... if they are heavily defaced you MAY have a problem but I doubt it (Iraq has a provision in their currency law that they CAN ... not WILL ... refuse to honor them but this is really to preclude groups/countries from defacing their currency and causing them to reprint which is expensive ... it isn't to be used on the occassional bill) ... other than that they are no different than any other currency ... they all spend the same.

Peace

Doc31

Ironically, I called 5/3rd Bank this morning in Dayton , Ohio. They told me that normally it takes about 2 days to get the Dinar but due to the demand, it will probably take about 1.5 weeks.

I am curious, more and more banks are now starting the carry the Dinar. Do you feel that is because banks want to make money from the sale of the Dinar OR bank really believe that there is some possibility that an RV could take place? Obviously, banks are making money off of the service as they have a higher exchange rate that many dealers I have checked with.

Ironically, I called 5/3rd Bank this morning in Dayton , Ohio. They told me that normally it takes about 2 days to get the Dinar but due to the demand, it will probably take about 1.5 weeks.

I am curious, more and more banks are now starting the carry the Dinar. Do you feel that is because banks want to make money from the sale of the Dinar OR bank really believe that there is some possibility that an RV could take place? Obviously, banks are making money off of the service as they have a higher exchange rate that many dealers I have checked with.

I wonder if one of you that bank with 5/3rd Bank or TD Bank could do me and all else who might wonder about this a favor? I would do it with a bank out here, but there are no banks in California that deal with the IQD. Can you ask them what their buy back rate is? Use 1,000,000 as an example rate for them. My friend brought up a point to me about how "IF" this RV does not happen, or doesn't happen like we hope/want it to, we would only get back 80% of our initial investment in the IQD. So say you spent $1,100 to get 1 million IQD, what would the buy back right now be for 1 million IQD? Or if someone here could leave a phone number for one of their banks that deal in IQD, I could call them myself and ask. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder if one of you that bank with 5/3rd Bank or TD Bank could do me and all else who might wonder about this a favor? I would do it with a bank out here, but there are no banks in California that deal with the IQD. Can you ask them what their buy back rate is? Use 1,000,000 as an example rate for them. My friend brought up a point to me about how "IF" this RV does not happen, or doesn't happen like we hope/want it to, we would only get back 80% of our initial investment in the IQD. So say you spent $1,100 to get 1 million IQD, what would the buy back right now be for 1 million IQD? Or if someone here could leave a phone number for one of their banks that deal in IQD, I could call them myself and ask. Thanks.

It's been reported on here that Governor "S" has bought dinars in hopes of bailing out california. Where did he buy them if they are not available in banks in California.

Within the past few days I went to 3 different branches of 5/3 bank to place an order of Dinar. All of the 5/3 Banks I visited told me the same thing and one of their Bank Managers confirmed it today, that 5/3 will not be getting anymore Dinar until after November 30, 2010, because it is back ordered. She also stated that there are no guarantees that your money will come in or that they will get the dinars for you even if you place an order. You can still order your Dinar, but you won't receive it till that date; if at all. She said this is occurring nationwide.

If you call make certain they confirm it by calling their central headquarters. This is in SW Florida.

Go RV!

I LIVE IN FLORIDA HERE AND JUST GOT MORE ON FRI I HAVE USED 5/3 FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS NOW AND EVERY ONE SEEMS TO BE DIFFERENT I WENT TO ONE IN TAMPA AND THEY STOPPED SELLING IT YEAR AGO I WENT TO 4 DIFFERENT ONES IN PINELLAS COUNTY THEY ALL STILL SELL IT AND EACH ONE HAS LIMITS ON THE AMOUNT YOU CAN BUY AND THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER ONE OF THE BANKS TOLD ME I HAD TO BUY 2500 DOLLARS MINIMUM ANOTHER SAID 100 MINIMUM AND THE OTHERS WERE LIKE 500 DOLLAR MINUMUM . SO MY THOUGHTS ON THIS POST ARE GO TO A DIFFERENT BRANCH

It's been reported on here that Governor "S" has bought dinars in hopes of bailing out california. Where did he buy them if they are not available in banks in California.

That is an interesting question, cg, do you have any idea? Maybe he bought online(most likely not), or maybe he went somewhere that "DOES" exchange the IQD outside of CA....as far as I know, nowhere west of Texas does from anything I've heard. "DID" Arnie get them from a bank in CA? IF so, do you know which one? Or I wonder if that rumor is even true.....just a great rumor?? :unsure: