Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Banks 100% ready for the RV!

Phoenix

Can someone answer???? If swift codes are use to tranfer currency.. Then when we trade in does that bank swift wire to CBI or does it go to the Fed reserve for them to trade at a later date?????????

I am far from a pro at wiring money and all, but I strongly think that a swift code is not an entity or procedure, It is a reference that each bank has. It is an international recognized address for each and every bank, if you will. When you look up any given swift, you will come up with that bank. Each bank is different and it normally does not change. If I am wrong, then strike me dead, but please don't neg me. At least I tried.

• Upvote 3

I posted the link to this already, but I want to high light a couple things in this article...

Rasheed Bank prepares SWIFT global network for installment loans; Good financed a project to sell cars in a manner installmentPosted: November 5, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Iraq, bank, Business, Financial services, Banking Services, Banks and Institutions, Finance, Board of Directors, Rasheed Bank, Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, SWIFT 0BAGHDAD – Wafaa Amer

Bank reported good to begin financing a project to sell cars to people in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce, as he emphasized his release near the network system, “Swift” global and comprehensive system.

The Director General of BADEA Kazem Mohammad fistula in a statement singled out the “morning”: that the bank initiated since the beginning of this year, in coordination with General Automotive Company of the Ministry of Commerce, launched a project to finance the purchase of taxis and private by citizens across the country, in agreement with the Councils provinces that are developing mechanisms for distribution and implementation of the project. and that selling cars is a way installments in return for interest rate of 8 percent of the price of the car if the borrower staff, and 10 percent for non-staff, to be paid the full amount within a maximum period of five years.

In regard to the Post, reported fistula that the Board of Directors of the Bank recently decided to lend repeat customers who have accounts at the bank for money to buy cars productivity associated with their work, whether agricultural, industrial or other uses, noting that the bank is developing mechanisms and controls for the application of experience and then to instruct the branches for their implementation. by another, stressed that the Bank of rational being final preparations for the direct application of network experience (SWIFT) global, and it is hoped to be launched formally in the seventh month of November (November 7, 2010).

He indicated that it was to instruct the reporters the bank in a number of countries to connect to the banks of those countries with a view to starting to new methods in the banking system and the development of other banks to facilitate communication and thus expanding the network of connections to the Rasheed Bank and the overall banking activities in any country in the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/39601-swift-code-iraq/#ixzz14Sf04L00

• Upvote 5

It can be compared to the Space Shuttle...yes it has been setting on the launch pad for a while...

Yes...there have been engines on the bottom the whole time....

But now all of a sudden the power to the engines has been switched on...and we now see the smoke as the engines are now on and ready to be fired at full power.

I like that one Phoenix, sounds like my car, lol!! Go RI/RV!! ;)

It can be compared to the Space Shuttle...yes it has been setting on the launch pad for a while...

Yes...there have been engines on the bottom the whole time....

But now all of a sudden the power to the engines has been switched on...and we now see the smoke as the engines are now on and ready to be fired at full power.

Your explanations are so down to earth and simple. Thanks Phoenix.:) Hope the RV launches soon and we are all on our way to our chosen destinations. :P

P.S. I could not open the .pdf file referenced in Post #42 by sammyque re how long the SWIFT codes have been in place, but after your explanation I suppose that is not important.

• Upvote 1

cplinedrive, I am able to answer a part of your question. I will list a very simplified version of what will occur (to the best of my understanding). We, in the US & in other countries with internationally recognized currencies, are able to transfer funds (money) from bank to bank, country to country. One of the methods of doing this is thru wire transfers. In our case, when the RV is announced, you're going to want to go to your bank of choice (or Ali's Dinar Trade or if you are a VIP member, one of Adam's 3 preferred banks) to exchange or cash in your IQD. The US bank/approved company collects your IQD. They, in turn, are able to forward the physical IQD back to one of the Iraqi banks that has active wire transfer ability. The Iraqi bank electronically (via wire transfer) credits the US bank the appropriate amount of US dollars in exchange for the IQD that they received. To simplify the explanation even more: Iraq has to be able to pay the US and any other country for the physical dinars that are returned to Iraq. This is done via Wire Transfers. So the answer to "what is the main objective that we can do with this type of banking?" is that you will be able to cash in your dinars once the RV occurs. If you need to have a local example, consider this: an out of state family member needs cash quickly & you agree to lend it to them. You go to your bank (or Western Union) & give them the money that you want sent to your family member (plus any fee they charge for the service). Your money is electronically transferred (wire transfer) to either your family member's bank (or Western Union, if you use them) and your family member can get that cash as soon as their branch location has confirmation that the transfer has been received. It can be as short as an hour or so later. If the Iraqi banks aren't able to actively wire transfer funds, then the RV is not able to occur at that time.

Hope this explanation helps! rolleyes.gif

Thanks Bob for the explaination...it helps! B)

• Upvote 1