Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The American contractors "supposed intel"

mcaughey

I got into this investment almost 2yrs ago, I never post anything because I mostly take in the info most of you fine people provide and go about my day. I throughly enjoy and completely respect the work and opions of : Adam, Medic, Scooter, Sonny1, Mailman, Groovegal, Phoenix & Viper51. I typically avoid reading ANYTHING from american contracror, however with the topic provided on his recent post stating no RV in Nov. I had to read it. And what about this intel he says he's got about the entire plan of redenominating the currency with the smaller notes & RV'ing by end of 2010 BEING PUSHED BACK ?? All the talk I've been hearing has actually got me hopefull that we may actually see it happen in Nov. or at least by end oy the year. I know Med's last chat that was posted sounded promising. I like to believe that the "GURUS" mentioned above are the most legitimate & trustworthy ones out there & I put some degree of stock in the intel they provide. If this post RE: No RV in nov. had come from ol" lets say TerryK or some of the other wanna be"s I would have totally dismissed it with out any further thought. I am just wondering what the rest of you guys who read and follow all the news think & have to say about this. Is it VERY possible that he is correct ? I certainly hope not, & can anyone verify or debunk this info he has about the entire plan for it being done by end of 2010 being pushed back ? Feedback Please.

The good think about your post was that you said you read it. Everyone here has some kind of hope that there will be a RV. Nobody would be here if there wasn't. Now on the other hand, there was a time I thought we were really close. That was last Halloween (09). When those same "Guru" was saying tomorrow. With that said I'm not the kind of person who places trust in anybody. If there is something I don't know I educated my self on it. The more educated a person gets the more he understands whats goin on around him/her.

What you did was a huge step. You tried to avoid AC post because you think there negative. You looked at other Guru's post thinking there positive. Well when you educate yourself that actually changes. The people that are telling the truth are the one's that are usually giving you the most credible information. The people telling you the "Positive" information are the liars that look for attention.

It will not take you long to figure out who the liars are. It also won't take you long to figure out that the more you educate yourself there will be no more ups and downs in your life and you won't hang on this investment w/ hopes and dreams. You will eventually realize that regardles of what you do or what you read the RV will come and nobody will tell you when.

With that said thats why all the lairs keep saying tomorrow, I mean the next day, I mean next week. Its because they don't know and are trying to save face.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

ALL OF THE ABOVE IS ,SAD TO SAY, RIGHT ON ,AS FAR AS WE KNOW IT AT THIS POINT IN TIME. HERE IS MY TWO CENTS ABOUT THE WHOLE BALL OF WAX. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! WE, YOU AND I, MADE A CHOICE TO BUY DINARS IN THE HOPES THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE LOTTERY. THAT MONEY WE SPENT ON THIS ,IS GONE. FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON. IT WILL, WHEN IT WILL! HOW YOU LIKE THAT SAYING. HAVE FUN, ENJOY WHAT LIFE YOU HAVE LEFT. IF THIS INVESTMENT IS GOING TO WORRY YOU, THEN GET OUT. GET OFF THE "PUTER" AND ENJOY. WHO KNOWS , YOU MIGHT WAKE UP RICH! ENUFF SAID!

• Upvote 2

mcaughey, if this thing we're all waiting for doesn't happen for awhile, you'll learn who gives out meaningful info and who doesn't pretty quickly. i guess my point is, gather a lot of self control and patience or you'll burn yourself out constantly holding your breath thinking it's coming tomorrow. keep smilin'.... B)

• Upvote 1

Why does everyone hate AC? Everything I've read by him said no RV yet... So in my book he's been the only right one in the whole field...Am I missing something here or does everyone just hate him because the truth sucks n we want this damn RV?

People don't like him because his side of the truth, regardless of it being credible is "Negative." If you haven't noticed by the smart a** comments he makes on his post, he know's there are people on these sites that are completely full of sh*t. But its the same people who need to learn to see things from a different perspective.

• Upvote 3

Patience and humility... AMEN! The above posters are right on. We have no way of telling when and if the reval will happen and no way of making it happen any sooner than it will. Patience and humility. I like that and it is what guides each and every day I live.

I will have a good Thanksgiving and good Christmas because I will be with my loved ones, as I am every year. The icing on the cake would be a reval. That would make me very happy with the material aspects of my life. But I am still a happy person even without a reval because I don't believe money can make me happy. Just more comfortable and stable financially.

I have spent the last 8 years raising my three grandchildren and supporting their mother. My husband lost a very good job during those years (downsizing) and my daughter was sick and couldn't work. Her now ex-husband (Navy) left us high and dry and moved across the country as far as he could get away so he didn't have to "help out" as he put it.

It's been very, very hard financially for us. We've weathered my husbands new job at a cement plant being closed and reopened... closed and reopened (no building or roadwork going on) and almost losing our home to foreclosure. My own business has had it's serious ups and downs over the last two years. I've almost closed the doors several times. But I haven't and it's because I have faith that all will work out. And it has, each and every time.

Take every day as it comes, don't beat the dead horse (the Iraqi government) and don't sweat the small stuff. Instead, enjoy the small stuff, because that's what matters.

I've held dinar since 2005. I can (and will have to) wait until this thing happens regardless of what I believe, feel or think. For what it's worth, that's my two cents.

WHATTHE... you're right! This is not worth burning out over.

soldier... you're right! We all have hope, but we try to temper it with the practical, remain in our common sense mode, and stop buying into all the new "intel" from the guru's each week. It usually goes no where because they don't have control over this situation, either.

mcaughey... I believe in this investment. We will make something on it. But it may not be what we envision based on our hopes and dreams. It may be much more mundane than what we've been told. Regardless, do your homework, just keep reading and don't let this get you down. Life is too short.

Peace people... ;)

• Upvote 2

Funny, I do the opposite of what you do. I actually just follow myself and the AC. To each his own. ;-)

As for this: "what about this intel he says he's got about the entire plan of redenominating the currency with the smaller notes & RV'ing by end of 2010 BEING PUSHED BACK"

--.>No where in any of his comments or posts have I seen where he has written that. I believe it is because he has not stated that. Not sure where you got that from?

This is what was said (perhaps you are misinterpreting it)--> "As far as the RV goes, I never said it was going to occur in 2011. This question/comment was brought forth to me and I would like to clarify what I actually said/meant. It was that the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) is pushing out the date for the new currency later into the year 2011. This is only if the CBI can even execute the new currency plan".

I got into this investment almost 2yrs ago, I never post anything because I mostly take in the info most of you fine people provide and go about my day. I throughly enjoy and completely respect the work and opions of : Adam, Medic, Scooter, Sonny1, Mailman, Groovegal, Phoenix & Viper51. I typically avoid reading ANYTHING from american contracror, however with the topic provided on his recent post stating no RV in Nov. I had to read it. And what about this intel he says he's got about the entire plan of redenominating the currency with the smaller notes & RV'ing by end of 2010 BEING PUSHED BACK ?? All the talk I've been hearing has actually got me hopefull that we may actually see it happen in Nov. or at least by end oy the year. I know Med's last chat that was posted sounded promising. I like to believe that the "GURUS" mentioned above are the most legitimate & trustworthy ones out there & I put some degree of stock in the intel they provide. If this post RE: No RV in nov. had come from ol" lets say TerryK or some of the other wanna be"s I would have totally dismissed it with out any further thought. I am just wondering what the rest of you guys who read and follow all the news think & have to say about this. Is it VERY possible that he is correct ? I certainly hope not, & can anyone verify or debunk this info he has about the entire plan for it being done by end of 2010 being pushed back ? Feedback Please.

This is a really good post Soldier. It's not often that I read a post and say that its' written by a rational thinking person with lots of common sense. Most of the time I'm reading posts on various forums and just sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at the ignorance and lack of common sense.

You are absolutely right about the guru's (the many of them), and I am so glad to read that someone else is actually educating themselves and not sitting around to be spoon-fed information only to cherry pick it apart to suit their needs, wants or beliefs.

I also agree with you that many of the positive people have an alterior motive.

Again, good post! ;-)

The good think about your post was that you said you read it. Everyone here has some kind of hope that there will be a RV. Nobody would be here if there wasn't. Now on the other hand, there was a time I thought we were really close. That was last Halloween (09). When those same "Guru" was saying tomorrow. With that said I'm not the kind of person who places trust in anybody. If there is something I don't know I educated my self on it. The more educated a person gets the more he understands whats goin on around him/her.

What you did was a huge step. You tried to avoid AC post because you think there negative. You looked at other Guru's post thinking there positive. Well when you educate yourself that actually changes. The people that are telling the truth are the one's that are usually giving you the most credible information. The people telling you the "Positive" information are the liars that look for attention.

It will not take you long to figure out who the liars are. It also won't take you long to figure out that the more you educate yourself there will be no more ups and downs in your life and you won't hang on this investment w/ hopes and dreams. You will eventually realize that regardles of what you do or what you read the RV will come and nobody will tell you when.

With that said thats why all the lairs keep saying tomorrow, I mean the next day, I mean next week. Its because they don't know and are trying to save face.

• Upvote 3

Take in what makes the most sense and is realistic to you.

Remember... Anyone providing a date and rate has 1 possible day in all these years of hitting it on the head. Anyone stating that it will not happen each day will only be wrong on 1 day (which is easier to say that they are always right) and when that day happens, I doubt that any of us will care to call that person out.

Enjoy the fun! ;)

Edited by Jon S.
  • Upvote 1

:)

Sometimes the post in these room looks like my broker trying to explain to me why this great stock that was supposed to go up 50% when in fact down 30%.

The fact is that if he could predict wich one will go up he would be rich... not a stock broker.

Now I read the post to get prepared the best way I can when it will RV.

but I am not convince anyone really can know when before the fact unless ur sitting next to the decision makers and there are a lot of them.

So be patient it will happen, how and when we will see and know when we will know.

Richard

Finally a post for the naysayers to form a big circle,join hands, and sing "cry me a river" together. The perfect pity party for those who feed off the negative. The National Enquirer has made millions over the years off these fine folks. Simple, its easy to predict "no", it takes b*lls to go out on a limb and predict an outcome based on research when done honestly. True there are those out there that spew lies/pump for whatever reasons.As grown-ups its up to us to cypher through and decide what is factual,bs,true,or rumor. I tend to be positive,do my own research and here is the biggie, form my own opinion. In business as well as in life,Positive thoughts/attitudes produce positive results. I've always suggested to business partners,family, & friends that to turn a negative into a positive is to look for a positive. Of course all of this is my opinions..............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I wouldn't go as far as to say that everyone hates him, he actually has several thousand followers. I think that a select few are just disatisfied by the fact that he is not confirming what the so-called guru's are saying and taking out their frustrations on him. The other half that speak negatively of him are the false news spreaders who claim every week that the dinar is rv-ing. They think he makes them look bad but little do they know is that they are making themselves look bad every time they throw out a date that comes and goes. When are people going to realize that selling dinar is a profitable business and many people are making a killing at the expense of many of the members of many of these forums. <_<

Why does everyone hate AC? Everything I've read by him said no RV yet... So in my book he's been the only right one in the whole field...Am I missing something here or does everyone just hate him because the truth sucks n we want this damn RV?

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 2

He states that in his "OPINION" he does not think that there will be an RV in Nov......... Key word "OPINION"!!!!!!! However, I feel that there is "PLENTY" of other "INTEL NEWS" that feel that we are VERY CLOSE and that RV is likely to happen THIS month and/or SOOOOOOOOON. Stay POSITIVE FOLKS and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::twothumbs::woot:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1

in my years of practice I have found that most people function an an 8th grade level. so i try to understand that is a fact and adjust my thinking so that I am at least a little above that. This is not aimed at anyone it just is something that helps me be a little more patient with my fellow man :)

Finally a post for the naysayers to form a big circle,join hands, and sing "cry me a river" together. The perfect pity party for those who feed off the negative. The National Enquirer has made millions over the years off these fine folks. Simple, its easy to predict "no", it takes b*lls to go out on a limb and predict an outcome based on research when done honestly. True there are those out there that spew lies/pump for whatever reasons.As grown-ups its up to us to cypher through and decide what is factual,bs,true,or rumor. I tend to be positive,do my own research and here is the biggie, form my own opinion. In business as well as in life,Positive thoughts/attitudes produce positive results. I've always suggested to business partners,family, & friends that to turn a negative into a positive is to look for a positive. Of course all of this is my opinions..............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

It's complete okay to disagree w/ other people. I completely disagree w/ you. The people that produce postive results are the people who work really hard, educate themselves and make things work instead of wishful thinking. I can think positive standing in front of a slot machine. When I place a penny inside it I will think real positive. The chance of me winning million's is slim to none. On the other hand if I invent that machine and put if in front of people like you. I will be the millionaire. So Yea I disagree.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I AGREE........... 110%!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are folks that tend to be more negative and others that see the light at the end of the tunnel............. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 2

I knew I liked your posts!

Bravo! You again hit the nail on the head.

"The people that produce positive results are the people who work really hard, educate themselves and make things work instead of wishful thinking."

It's complete okay to disagree w/ other people. I completely disagree w/ you. The people that produce postive results are the people who work really hard, educate themselves and make things work instead of wishful thinking. I can think positive standing in front of a slot machine. When I place a penny inside it I will think real positive. The chance of me winning million's is slim to none. On the other hand if I invent that machine and put if in front of people like you. I will be the millionaire. So Yea I disagree.

• Upvote 2

People that don't believe in the possibility of success are doomed to failure. I have managed thousands (yes thousands) over the years of my business career,and I can tell you that the ones NO ONE wanted to work with or for are the constant negative types. They are a cancer that most other than ones of a like want anywhere near. Attitudes are one of the biggest reasons for failure imo. If you keep telling yourself it will never be you can make yourself believe it. Successfull posibilities are endless,negativity is usually singular.Again these are my opinions,you certainly are allowed your own...............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

People that don't believe in the possibility of success are doomed to failure. I have managed thousands (yes thousands) over the years of my business career,and I can tell you that the ones NO ONE wanted to work with or for are the constant negative types. They are a cancer that most other than ones of a like want anywhere near. Attitudes are one of the biggest reasons for failure imo. If you keep telling yourself it will never be you can make yourself believe it. Successfull posibilities are endless,negativity is usually singular.Again these are my opinions,you certainly are allowed your own...............................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

Having spent the better part of the last 20 years in construction, the last 8 as a superintendent, I must agree that attitudes are a HUGE reason for failure, at least in what I do. How many times I have heard "this can't be done" or "that's impossible" only to have some good positive people show a way that it could get done.

That being said, it is best to keep a good attitude about our investment, however, realistically our attitudes will not affect the RV, only our own peace of mind.

I believe this will happen. We are closer everyday. Stay positive, but don't let it consume you. Pay attention to what is important-family, friends, and your life in general.

Don't sleep with the computer so you can see if it happened yet. It will happen regardless of whether or not you watch it. Relax and enjoy life.

Dave

• Upvote 2