Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med chat: Dinar Speculator 11/1/10

buckwheat

Med chat 3:45pm 1/11/10

Med says to (15:50:23):

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSVVNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWS NEW

OK

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF THE 3 PEOPLE I TRUST WHEN THEY CALL ME

AND I RESPECT THIS PERSON VERY MUCH

THEY ARE VERY VERY KNOWLEDGABLE

AND I WAS EXPLAINED THE SCENARIO THAT IS BEING DISCUSSED RIGHT NOW WITH IRAQ

AND THE RATE OF EXCHANGE

IT APPEARS THAT YES FOR IRAQ TO COME OUT LOW IS THE BEST SCENRIO FOR THEM

AND WHEN I SAY LOW

IT IS AROUND 1 TO 1

BUT

KUWAIT IS VERY MUCH INVOLVED IN THIS ALSO

AND KUWAIT DOES NOT WANT IRAQ COMING IN THAT LOW

IF YOU REMEMBER NAFTA

WE HAD ALLOWED MANY AMERICAN COMPANIES TO GO TO MEXICO

RELOCATE AND PAY CHEAPER WAGES

THEN SELL THE PRODUCTS BACK TO THE U.S.

WELL IT HURT THE U.S.

AND DIDN’T WORK LIKE THEY THOUGHT

THIS IS WHAT KUWAIT IS UPSET ABOUT

THEY WANT IRAQ TO COME OUT SIMILAR TO THEIR RATE OF EXCHANGE

SOMEWHERE BETWEEN A RANGE

OF 2.80 TO 3.20

BUT NOT ABOVE THEM

THIS IS TO KEEP COMPANIES FROM CROSSING THE BORDERS

INTO IRAQ

FOR CHEAPER LABOR

SO KUWAIT I AM TOLD IS NOW INVOLVED IN THIS VERY DEEP

NOW BOTH THE LOWER RATE OF .86 AND THE HIGHER RATE ARE ON THE TABLE

AND IT HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED YET WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

BUT I AM TOLD THIS IS SO SERIOUS THAT IT COULD CAUSE MILITARY ACTION

SORRY

JUST GOT A CALL

BUT I ALREADY KNEW IT

THAT TALIBANI HAS AGREED TO STEP DOWN AS POR FOR ALLAWI AS LONG AS BARZANI AGREES TO IT

THIS IS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT NEWS SO FAR IN ALL THIS CRAP

AND IT WILL SEAL THE FORMING OF THE GOVT

ON THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER

NOW I AM TOLD THAT WE ARE STANDING ON THIS RIGHT NOW

BUT THAT THE FORMING OF THE GOVT IS THE KEY

I WAS TOLD THAT NOTHING IS LEFT TO BE DONE

AND THE REVALUATION IS FOR CERTAIN

AND WILL COME ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE FORMING OF THE GOVT

SO THAT IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW

THANKS

ALL DONE

MasterKim says to (16:01:37):

Why military action on the rate of exchange? Is it that contentious between Iraq and Kuwait?

Med says to (16:01:53):

BETWEEN KUWAIT AND IRAQ

YES

THAT IT COULD CREATE THAT MUCH OF AN ISSUE

Givememyvalueback says to (16:02:43):

Does it matter to Kuwait if Iraq come out at a $1 and 6 months later increases it?

Med says to (16:02:56):

IT DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY

THEY WILL BE IN A BASKET

AND INCREASING A RATE OF EXCHANGE

TAKES APPROVAL BY THE IMF

AND THAT TAKES A MIN 90 DAYS

AND A VOTE BY THE IMF BODY

pbrman71 says to (16:07:30):

you thinking this may be all over by around the 8th??

Med says to (16:07:46):

YES

THE 7TH IS THE DATE THE KURDS MAKE THEIR DECISION

AND THE 8TH IS ABOUT THE TIME 10 DAYS IS UP ISN’T IT

AND THEY MUST CONVENE

butterfly says to (16:08:59):

i saw some articles say the 8th is when the second session starts

so they should close the first session by the 7th

Med says to (16:09:17):

GOOD

butterfly says to (16:09:17):

with the pres named

Med says to (16:09:19):

TY BF

THAT WOULD BE ALLAWI

IF BARZANI OK’S IT

I AM ALSO TOLD

THAT THEY ARE HOPING FOR AN RV BY THE 15TH OF NOV

OR BEFORE

BUT I AM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH

NOW I WANT TO SAY ONE THING

I KNEW ABOUT THIS HIGHER RATE FOR A LONG TIME

BUT WAS HESITANT TO SAY ANYTHING

FOR ONE REASON

IT IS IN DEBATE

AND IF I MENTIONED IT

AND IT IS WHAT I ALWAYS SAID IT WAS

USING THE NOMINAL RATE

WITH 3 ZERO’S REMOVED

AND YOU DIDN’T GET THE HIGH TWOS

SOME OF YOU WOULD BE B*TCHING AT ME ABOUT IT

THAT YOU ONL GOT .86 ON YOUR INVESTMENT

WHICH I WILL TAKE 1/3 OF THAT

AND BE HAPPY

butterfly says to (16:13:05):

if i dont get $5.26 i am comin to getcha lol

Med says to (16:13:18):

YOU CAN BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR THAT ONE

trailracer13 says to (16:13:23):

Is this reason for troop deployment we have heard about?

NO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AN RV

BUT IT ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAINING

I WAS ASKED NOT TO DISCUSS IT

ON THE NET

AND I WON’T

SO JUST READ WHAT IT SAYS IN THE MEDIA

• Upvote 6

Thanks for posting this chat. Buckwheat.

BUCKWHEAT, if you don't mind me asking, what made you come up with the name Buckwheat?

I will tell you why I ask, as soon as you give me the answer. wink.gif

It was a nickname a friend gave me 30 years ago. We both had the same first name and we were the only 2 who worked in a warehouse. When someone from the front store would call down and ask for one of us it got confusing. So he just started calling me buckwheat. Also I used to love the Little Rascals and buckwheat was my favorite character.

• Upvote 2

FROM WHAT EVERY OTHER GURU IS STATING IS THAT THE RATE HAS TO BE IN THE SAME BASKET AS COUNTRIES AROUND THEM. THEY SAY SHOULDN'T BE BELOW 3 IF IT WAS IT WOULD HURT IRAQ AND I DON'T SEE WITH ALL THE NEW BILLIONS COMING IN FROM NEW COMPANIES THAT THEY WON'T START IN A DEFICIT AND TRY TO WORK UP TO THE RATE WE ARE IN GOOD SHAPE TO BE AT KUWAIT RATE!!!! :) :) :) :) :) THANK THE LORD.

• Upvote 2

I have been watching med for a while now and for him to go out on a limb and state a rate that high, it has to be some really good intel. He has never done that since I have been reading all of his post. Let's hope, pray and prepare for a very wonderful day.

I agree with you Jerryskinz, this is a sure fire bet based on what I've seen Med post. He really should be remarked highly like others, but seems to be a lower profile which is exactly my style. I really think he has the accurate info, not because I want him to, but because if you followed him you'd know that he doesn't stick his neck out there like he is in this post. I feel it people and for those that are trying to keep distance as to not get let down, I understand. For me...we have hit it and we are set to finally hit it big!! Go RV...Go Med!!!

• Upvote 6

I like what he said but.............

How does NAFTA come into play as far as Kuwait being worried about that senerio?

Oil companies go where OIL is. Kuwait has OIL. You honestly think oil companies will leave Kuwait because Iraq has cheaper labor?

If you think about it, Kuwait has cheap labor as well, they "import" their workers so their citizens can sit on their a$$es!

That said, i do like what everyone is saying about this investment playing out real soon

Good luck to everyone and your families

Semper Fi

(this is JM0)

• Upvote 2

How does NAFTA come into play as far as Kuwait being worried about that senerio?

Oil companies go where OIL is. Kuwait has OIL. You honestly think oil companies will leave Kuwait because Iraq has cheaper labor?

If you think about it, Kuwait has cheap labor as well, they "import" their workers so their citizens can sit on their a$$es!

That said, i do like what everyone is saying about this investment playing out real soon

Semper Fi

(this is JM0)

OK, maybe I missed it. Can anybody show me anything from Kuwait to back up this statment?

OF 2.80 TO 3.20

Semper Fi

(this is JM0)

I believe he was only using NAFTA as a reference to cheap labor and that Kawait would not want the rate much lower than theirs to thwart off utilizing cheap labor in Iraq. I may be wrong but I believe that was his intent.

Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

IMO ... I"m thinking more $0.86 than $2.00 or $3.00 right out of the chute. While close geographically, Iraq is a long way from being Kuwait. It all goes back to the factors determining a currency's value and country's neighbors is only one factor and by far, not the most important. Bobby_Cahill brings up and excellent point with the Kuwait labor force ... kudos for that BC.

• Upvote 2

IMO ... I"m thinking more $0.86 than $2.00 or $3.00 right out of the chute. While close geographically, Iraq is a long way from being Kuwait. It all goes back to the factors determining a currency's value and country's neighbors is only one factor and by far, not the most important. Bobby_Cahill brings up and excellent point with the Kuwait labor force ... kudos for that BC.

What ever the rate is, they are locked into for 90 days, IMF requirement. This 90 days may give Iraq the time they need to exchange out the big bills and move on to their redomination process.

KUWAIT IS VERY MUCH INVOLVED IN THIS ALSO

AND KUWAIT DOES NOT WANT IRAQ COMING IN THAT LOW

IF YOU REMEMBER NAFTA

WE HAD ALLOWED MANY AMERICAN COMPANIES TO GO TO MEXICO

RELOCATE AND PAY CHEAPER WAGES

THEN SELL THE PRODUCTS BACK TO THE U.S.

WELL IT HURT THE U.S.

AND DIDN’T WORK LIKE THEY THOUGHT

OF 2.80 TO 3.20

BUT NOT ABOVE THEM

THIS IS TO KEEP COMPANIES FROM CROSSING THE BORDERS

INTO IRAQ

FOR CHEAPER LABOR

Don't get me wrong, I usually read what med says on a daily basis, What kinda threw me was the section about if Iraq goes low Kuwait would be upset and the reference to NAFTA.

IMO NAFTA was 1 of the worst trade decisions we made just like some of the trade options being thrown around by our Countrys current Admin. We know what NAFTA did, i just don't see how it can pertain to a cheap labor aspect and thats whats upsetting Kuwait, I think Kuwaits more upset about what Sadam did and what they lost

Thanks for the feedback

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

It was a nickname a friend gave me 30 years ago. We both had the same first name and we were the only 2 who worked in a warehouse. When someone from the front store would call down and ask for one of us it got confusing. So he just started calling me buckwheat. Also I used to love the Little Rascals and buckwheat was my favorite character.

That is very cool! Well here goes . . the reason I asked was, did you get to see "The Little Rascals" universal movie in 1995? Well my sons are actors and one of them played ALFALFA in that film. He was 8yrs old at that time and has gone on to do very well in his acting career. His Name is BUG HALL. You may have seen him on NIKITA this week? He payed Robbie? Anyhow I though you might enjoy that little tid bit. I loved Buckwheat too! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Otaaay...

thanks for the post......hope everything falls into place.....ofcourse you can buy all the dinars you want today....just makes one wonder....................but the positives keep adding up......myself not being a guru but one that gathers things from whomever....before Medic's post a bug was put in my ear that several large jets were loaded with small denominations and sent to Iraq.......(the choice very reptable....been in our area group a long time..has connections,etc.)........so after several months of being down on the investment........I start to gain some momenteum........who knows by mid Nov this thing is finaaly over!!!