Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Opinions on okies pediction

cressie

Okie's prediction

Legolas I have been reading your posts for awhile and I'm amazed at how similarly we think. I don't know if that's a good thing for you or not, but I appreciate your views. Thanks for the post.

Hey Mr Rich I am really suprised!

I thought you were plugged in.

All the propaganda and rumors you heard over the last

year was because of

A guy named Maliki who owns 80% of the media sources

in Iraq so you only get misinformation and lies from there.

I suggest you go back several weeks and read the posts

of Scooter, Pheonix, Sunny1, and Viper51

without giving a date they give a clear timeline of when

this is going down. This has been the best week by far

for this investment since I have been here. Those guys

have made everything crystal clear. You need to hurry

because it looks like this ride is almost over.

• Upvote 3

Did Okie change his / her name to TiaC? Or maybe they are related......Oh, sorry, the RV happened at $16 and we all missed it because we weren't in Australia.... Damn.....

Congradulations you just took 1st place on the worst post of the day. lol another basher who bring nothing to this forum.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Well...the timing is correct...so on that fact alone (the timing) it may be correct.

But I have heard that he is not who he says he is (big surprise) so the validity of his claim cannot be taken as trustworthy...... but by also not knowing him myself I cannot make any judgment call on the matter of his personal integrity be it good or bad.

It could be true....or could be a wild guess and nothing more.

But know this.....we are very close and this very well could happen this week.

No matter who says what...be it good or bad.

The facts are about to over take the fiction and the truth is being made manifest right before our eyes.

These are great times to be alive if you are invested in the Iraqi Dinar.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

I share your positive outlook, however, we cannot side-step the fact that if the GOI does not form by tomorrow (Nov 1st) their oil contracts are reportedly null and void. That, alone, will throw a big monkey wrench into things IMO. What might the Chinese do? We all have a lot at stake here and the GOI shows no signs of moving toward a solution. Incredible.....but, then again, this is Iraq.

We must ALL realize that these troops that are goint to Iraq are STILL part of a rotation of soldiers that goto Iraq. We MUST stop telling people that they are going over there specifically for the security of the RV. That is NOT what they are being sent over for, they may end up doing that WHEN it does RV, but they are being sent over there to replace the Soldiers already in place. Let's not get this whole message about the Soldiers convoluted. I do work for III Corps and KNOW the facts. It will RV and is a matter of when. Unfortunately, NOBODY knows when it will RV though. WE all hope it is this week but the reality is, nobody knows. Happy Halloween!

Hey do you go to University of Idaho or did?

Blanc.......after several years of experience with all of the unfullfilled predictions and rumors, I suppose at this point I would only agree that the "person who sold them to you" would be richer. I've reached a point where I no longer feel strongly about the "WHEN," and instead have resolved to believe that it is now an "IF." I hope that OKIE is finally correct in one of his predictions, but Instinct tells me that the chances are somewhere between very slim and none based on current conditions in Iraq. To me it appears that the political situation is deteriorating rather than improving. I do a lot of reading, and thus far see nothing to indicate otherwise. The Saudis have proposed a meeting for the third week of November, and it appears that the Shiites have already rejected that proposal. So we wait.....as usual. I know this is not what anyone wants to hear, but unfortunately it is the reality of the situation. :angry:

Your reality; not mine. Have a good day.

• Upvote 2

We must ALL realize that these troops that are goint to Iraq are STILL part of a rotation of soldiers that goto Iraq. We MUST stop telling people that they are going over there specifically for the security of the RV. That is NOT what they are being sent over for, they may end up doing that WHEN it does RV, but they are being sent over there to replace the Soldiers already in place. Let's not get this whole message about the Soldiers convoluted. I do work for III Corps and KNOW the facts. It will RV and is a matter of when. Unfortunately, NOBODY knows when it will RV though. WE all hope it is this week but the reality is, nobody knows. Happy Halloween!

No one was saying specifically that the troops were being sent over for that reason.....some were making theories of what they COULD be for seeing as who had important meetings together....being the MOF and some top US general or something.....not to mention that someone involved came forward and said that this one particular group of soldiers that are heading over are NOT a part of the normal rotation efforts and that alone doesnt confirm anything but the fact that we have EXTRA troops headed over for a specific reason and of course they will not know exactly what for....also another member came forward because their son was being shipped out (who is a part of a sniper team) and admitted to like 10 other sniper teams being deployed to Iraq and noted that this was all out of the blue and also NOT a normal rotation of any sort.....so I guess we wont know really what all the commotion is until it happens....we can only speculate....but I dont recall hearing anyone say that the troops are going over there for the RV.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I share your positive outlook, however, we cannot side-step the fact that if the GOI does not form by tomorrow (Nov 1st) their oil contracts are reportedly null and void. That, alone, will throw a big monkey wrench into things IMO. What might the Chinese do? We all have a lot at stake here and the GOI shows no signs of moving toward a solution. Incredible.....but, then again, this is Iraq.

Don't forget their law states when there is no Gov and no PM

the MOF Shabibi is in charge and can make all the decisions

The Political and Monitary powers have to much at stake and will

not let Iraq Fail.

• Upvote 7

Congradulations you just took 1st place on the worst post of the day. lol another basher who bring nothing to this forum.

Yo Tommy - Undo the wad in your thong - Its called humor, or lack there of in your case. No one has been right on the prediction yet, and it will happen when it happens.

• Upvote 2

I'm a KTFM member and have read Okie's big loads of BS many times. For the following reasons, I think this is another one.................

1. He has stated numerous times, as long as 6 months ago, that the rv was done and to be delivered.

2. He was Frank26's "wing man" for a period of time.

3. He always posts in ALL CAPS.

4. He dumps a big steaming pile for a couple days then disappears with no apologies for weeks when his predictions fail.

5. He never really knows anything about okie oil.

That being said, I'm going with sonny/phoenix on sometime before the 15th and if the GET dweebs or any other grocery sacker gets lucky and guess close, its just that..........A FREEKING GUESS, NOT INTEL FROM "THE HIGHEST SOURCE". As far as I know, God has never been in the dinar intel biz.

Thats my opinion, thanks for asking.

I'm a KTFM member and have read Okie's big loads of BS many times. For the following reasons, I think this is another one.................

1. He has stated numerous times, as long as 6 months ago, that the rv was done and to be delivered.

2. He was Frank26's "wing man" for a period of time.

3. He always posts in ALL CAPS.

4. He dumps a big steaming pile for a couple days then disappears with no apologies for weeks when his predictions fail.

5. He never really knows anything about okie oil.

That being said, I'm going with sonny/phoenix on sometime before the 15th and if the GET dweebs or any other grocery store sacker gets lucky and guesses the date, its just that..........A FREEKING GUESS, NOT INTEL FROM "THE HIGHEST SOURCE". As far as I know, God has never been in the dinar intel biz.

Thats my opinion, thanks for asking.

• Upvote 5

Got this from another site as a follow up piece of news to the Okie Oil Man info..... UR

Thanks for the original post, and thank you **** for this delightful follow up!

I sent those messages I was receiving about OOM's post to my 'list" of peeps Ive brought into this insanity.. I wrote this as the preface to the message...

Good Morning Folks,

Saw this info late last night. If I recall correctly ( iirc ) Okie Oil Man has some very Senior Government connections from the last administration....

Seeing many many rumors and intel.. I am less excited by those these days, as I am by real facts. We know this though..

The Parliament is meeting tomorrow.

There are 20,000 + troops deploying to Iraq as we speak

G20 meetings upcoming

They seemingly had a Deadline of Oct. 31 st for a lot of Contracts and Forgiven Debt... its quite possible a small delay could be given, an exception shall we call it, as there are exceptions to every thing in life, if there was assurance it was within days, I suspect...

Many look or were looking, for today / Monday.. I believe at this point, it wouldn't be allowed to happen until at least Wednesday... to get past the Charade of the US Elections. ( Elections are only a illusion of participation at this point..they are 100% managed. Watch as even a complete over turn of the Congress and Senate, equate to ZERO change from the course we are on ) I am told and firmly believe, Security MUST be, and is being, ramped up significantly in Iraq for this event, thus Wednesday at the earliest makes sense to me.

My gut is thinking between now and the 15th.

It is... close!

have a Great Day!

Read more:

seems all of these great forecasters/predictors have some type of top level intel somewhere. if you believe that i have a nice piece of swamp land for sale. and just remember that so far by my count none of them have been right yet. NONE of them.

• Upvote 2

No one was saying specifically that the troops were being sent over for that reason.....some were making theories of what they COULD be for seeing as who had important meetings together....being the MOF and some top US general or something.....not to mention that someone involved came forward and said that this one particular group of soldiers that are heading over are NOT a part of the normal rotation efforts and that alone doesnt confirm anything but the fact that we have EXTRA troops headed over for a specific reason and of course they will not know exactly what for....also another member came forward because their son was being shipped out (who is a part of a sniper team) and admitted to like 10 other sniper teams being deployed to Iraq and noted that this was all out of the blue and also NOT a normal rotation of any sort.....so I guess we wont know really what all the commotion is until it happens....we can only speculate....but I dont recall hearing anyone say that the troops are going over there for the RV.....

Understood Keep...I appreciate your opinion on the matter. I was just informing the masses that, while I do NOT know everything about this investment, I can assure everyone's speculation on why this group of Soldiers are going to Iraq. It is ONLY because I personally DO know what they are being sent over there for. Just my two cents. As you all can observe, I do not chime in alot, just when things need to be cleared up...and THIS was that time. As to whether or not anyone wants to believe what I have to say, knowing what I know, well that is all part of this investment and these websites....Nobody really knows what to think, right? On the military aspect and the US government aspect, I know what is going on....Just saying

Hey do you go to University of Idaho or did?

University of Illinois.......I-L-L....I-N-I

• Upvote 1

Blanc.......after several years of experience with all of the unfullfilled predictions and rumors, I suppose at this point I would only agree that the "person who sold them to you" would be richer. I've reached a point where I no longer feel strongly about the "WHEN," and instead have resolved to believe that it is now an "IF." I hope that OKIE is finally correct in one of his predictions, but Instinct tells me that the chances are somewhere between very slim and none based on current conditions in Iraq. To me it appears that the political situation is deteriorating rather than improving. I do a lot of reading, and thus far see nothing to indicate otherwise. The Saudis have proposed a meeting for the third week of November, and it appears that the Shiites have already rejected that proposal. So we wait.....as usual. I know this is not what anyone wants to hear, but unfortunately it is the reality of the situation. :angry:

Excelent post my man, do not get dicouraged, It has always been "IF". Everyone wants the when as do you and I , but reality is it is Iraq. So IF is a chance I am willing to take.