Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat Part 1 and 2 about small denoms

whiterose

Med chat 2:30pm pst 10/29/2010

Med:

HEY GANG

WANTED TO STOP IN

BEFORE I GO WELD

I HAVE SOME NEWS

I HAVE SOME INFO ON WHAT MY FRIEND NIGHT HAD SAID ON THE TRANSPORTS

TO IRAQ FROM THE UK

THERE WERE DENOMS SENT FROM THE UK TO IRAQ

WE HAVE IT CONFIRMED

BUT HAVE NO CLUE

WHAT THE VALUES ARE

SO I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

DO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT

NO

IT WOULD ONLY BE SPECULATING

NOW I FEEL VERY EXCITED

NOW IT MATTERS NOT WHO IS PM

IT SEEMS THAT MALIKI

IS BEING VERY CAREFUL

ON THIS AND NOT TRYING TO STEP ON TOES

BUT HIS FOLLOWERS ARE NOT

THE STUPIDEST THING THEY COULD HAVE DONE

IS INSULT THE SUNNI'S

WHICH THEY DID THIS COULD GET UGLY

BUT NOT FOR US JUST OVERALL IN THE COUNTRY

OVER THE LONG RUN

BUT IT WON'T MATTER TO US ONE BIT

CUZ WE WILL BE AT DISNEY....JAMAICA....THE ISLANDS....

SIPPING ON PINA COLADAS

BAHAMA MAMAS

LOL

DON'T EXPECT ALLOT TODAY

I WILL BE BACK LATER

Med's Chat - 10/30/10 - 1:20am CST

Med says to (01:18:49):

WELL I CHECKED THE FORUMS

AND IT IS THE SAME OLE CRAP....JUST A DIFFERENT DAY

puppybreath says to (01:19:06):

No surprise that Maliki skipped the round table. lol

Med says to (01:19:31):

NO IT DID NOT SURPRISE ME

I HOPE HE GETS A SURPRISE

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE CHANCE IS BETTER THAN 50%

HE WILL BE PM

THEY CAN HOPE FOR AN ASSASSINATION

ALLOT OF THIS IS ALLAWI'S OWN FAULT

WITH THE SUPREME COURT IN MALIKI'S POCKET

HE NEEDED TO RETHINK

HIS STRATEGY

I THOUGHT HE DID

WHEN THAT ARTICLE CAME OUT THAT HE HAD AN AGREEMENT TWO MONTHS AGO

TO FORM A NEW ALLIANCE

THEN IT TURNED OUT TO BE BS

IF HE WANTS TO SIT OUT THE NEXT 3 YEARS

THEN THAT IS HIS FAULT

HE HAD A CHANCE IN JULY

TO SPLIT

BUT WOULDN'T TAKE IT

NOW IT IS TOO LATE

AND THE U.S. IS NOT GOING TO INTERVENE

ON HIS BEHALF

THE CHANCE OF INCREASED VIOLENCE IS GREAT NOW

AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A COUP LOOMS

I THINK THAT MAY BE WHY WE ARE SENDING MORE TROOPS

JUST A GUESS BUT

AFTER 7 YEARS THERE

I THINK U.S. TROOPS HAVE ENOUGH DESERT TRAINING

BUT I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE WHO IS IN

LET THEM HAVE THEIR CORRUPT MALIKI

IF THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT

SO BE IT

IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN OUR ELECTIONS

WE VOTE THE WINNER TAKES THE PRIZE

TOO BAD THE WINNER DIDN'T

BUT I CAN SAY

THAT NEXT TIME I AM SURE THAT THE LARGEST ELECTION BLOC

WILL BE READY

FOR ANY TRICKS

THE IRAQI PEOPLE

WILL NOT STAND FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS WITHOUT WATER AND POWER

AND LACK OF ALMOST EVERYTHING

NOW I CANNOT FIGURE OUT BY ALL THE MISINFORMATION

WHEN IS PARLIAMENT GOING TO ACTUALLY MEET

I SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO MORE FORUMS

ONE FOR THE RULE OF LAW BS

AND ONE FOR THE IRAQI LIST BS

THEN IT WOULD HAVE GIVEN PEOPLE AN IDEA OF JUST HOW MUCH PROPAGANDA IS ACTUALLY BEING SPEWED

ALL THIS CRAP

IN THE MEDIA

IS WORTHLESS

Sebash says to (02:04:03):

It was good news you shared about the denoms Med

Med says to (02:04:18):

YES AND I GOT SOME MORE ON IT ALSO

BUT THE MEMBER DID NOT SAY I COULD SHARE IT

ALL I CAN SAY

IS THAT

THEY CONFIRMED THAT LOWER DENOMS

CAME OUT OF THE UK

AND THEY ARE BELOW

5O'S

SO THERE TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

AND THE MEMBER IS VERY INVOLVED IN THIS SITE

AND VERY RESPECTED

HONESTLY

I FEEL WE FINALLY ARE GOING TO GET THIS OVER WITH

neo says to (02:06:30):

wow that says something good

Med says to (02:06:31):

LIKE I SAID I FEEL BETTER THAN 50% FOR NOVEMBER

I HAVE NEVER GONE OVER 10% BEFORE

ACTUALLY THAT IS IT

IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU ALL

OK LATER GANG

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post......Most likely everyone that blasts Medic has had a run in with him in the past.....his info is as good or better than most...we are free to read as we wish and also comment which is the reason I can blast Terry if I wish.....I find Medic, Frank, Scooter, Grooval, and Adam as people I enjoy reading their info with hope.....I find nothing so bad about this post.....I honestly believe Medic is as hopeful for an RV as me....Remember dinarvets is copying Medic....not Medic posting his chat on this site......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unloading small denoms months ago ?? Someone saw dinars being loaded at Gatwick even knew the airline that flew them out ?? De La Rue has a warehouse on the airport even gives the address?? MY GOD GET REAL. Rumor OK, friendly banter OK, but I ask you what are these people going to do when this RV is over ?.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know, I know, it's just me, but couldn't the smartest guru on the face of the earth learn how to use the words "a lot" properly. I know it has nothing to do with dinar, but it does speak to credibility......at least to me. In post after post I see him misuse this word, again and again.

It not ALLOT, IT'S A LOT. Thank you. Bash if you want, but there's no excuse to use words incorrectly........or not to learn to get them right.....at some point!.

GO RV.

al·lot (-lt)

tr.v. al·lot·ted, al·lot·ting, al·lots

1. To parcel out; distribute or apportion: allotting land to homesteaders; allot blame.

2. To assign as a portion; allocate: allotted 20 minutes to each speaker.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I know, I know, it's just me, but couldn't the smartest guru on the face of the earth learn how to use the words "a lot" properly. I know it has nothing to do with dinar, but it does speak to credibility......at least to me. In post after post I see him misuse this word, again and again.

It not ALLOT, IT'S A LOT. Thank you. Bash if you want, but there's no excuse to use words incorrectly........or not to learn to get them right.....at some point!.

GO RV.

al·lot (-lt)

1. To parcel out; distribute or apportion: allotting land to homesteaders; allot blame.

We appreciate it. As our First language, it would be nice to use it properly sometimes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of all the posts i read on here and i am sure that other people to dont really look at spelling or whatever irks your shorts Captjohn, most all people get the meaning of the post. Ive never bashed or said anything about anyone on hear(is that the right here) but you sure gripe my a## at what you do. ive seen you in the past do the same crap, why dont you take your class of learning somewhere else that will listen to you. You didnt say nothing about his post just did your teacher student crap. enough of you......nice post medic always enjoy your info....thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

GO RV.

al·lot (-lt)

Can l call you what, professor of Enlish language ?????? How many English text books have you written, may l ask.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the post......Most likely everyone that blasts Medic has had a run in with him in the past.....his info is as good or better than most...we are free to read as we wish and also comment which is the reason I can blast Terry if I wish.....I find Medic, Frank, Scooter, Grooval, and Adam as people I enjoy reading their info with hope.....I find nothing so bad about this post.....I honestly believe Medic is as hopeful for an RV as me....Remember dinarvets is copying Medic....not Medic posting his chat on this site......

He is a pumper and has no good Intel...never had and never will....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I love this site................All rumors no facts! Just enjoy the ride....................yes we always hear it happening, but look at what everyone has said over the past 7 years this should have been done years ago.................LOL we will still be waiting next December........................LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Of all the posts i read on here and i am sure that other people to dont really look at spelling or whatever irks your shorts Captjohn, most all people get the meaning of the post. Ive never bashed or said anything about anyone on hear(is that the right here) but you sure gripe my a## at what you do. ive seen you in the past do the same crap, why dont you take your class of learning somewhere else that will listen to you. You didnt say nothing about his post just did your teacher student crap. enough of you......nice post medic always enjoy your info....thanks

*its anyone on "here" not hear ...... lol ... just kidding ... good post

Captain John,

Get over the elitist attitude. Who cares if it's spelled right. This is the internet, people type fast and only want to get their point across. Put some thicker skin on! I for one enjoy all of our Dinar Compadres. They are not perfect and OH!!! by the way neither are you.

Selkirk.

• Upvote 2