Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT HAPPENED

steve999

I haven't forgot that.... you and others are saying that 20,000 troops were requested for security for an RV so If that true as you state then think things through.......do your research......20,000 troops don't just appear overnight!!! I'm not doubting the claim....just looking at reality....are you. So now we have 50,000 troops there we don't need the other 20,000 which is it????

No, none of us have proof it is for the RV. We

have come to that conclusion due to other facts

related to what is happening and who requested it.

They currently have 50,000 private security in Iraq

they are bringing over a Heavy Armored Brigade.

Tanks, light armor Humvess, Helicopters close air

support. These troops just went thru 1 week of special

security training, remember these guys already spent years in

Iraq fighting (why would they need special security training

unless they were being brought in for a different detail)

• Upvote 1

Hey that's possible but if you think Monday is the day....Then thses 20,000 troops are already there correct......I'm just asking so I can make sense of this. I don't believe it going to RV monday and maybe not this year.....WHY you ask.....Because I'm just smart enough to know.... THAT I DON"T KNOW.....unlike others who have become alittle full of themselves and actually believe THEY know when there will be an RV .........WHEN in REALITY they don't know anything!!!!!!!!

Your 100% correct

No one knows for sure when they will revalue the Dinar all

you can do is to watch what is happening over there,

pull out what you know are facts and discard the rest.

Just remember go by what their actions are and

not what comes out in there media.

Lots of things are revealed by their actions

and they are not going to be jumping up and down

telling everyone this is about to happen.

It will come like a thief in the night to most on this forum.

• Upvote 1

Look BBALL99 I AGREE with you that all makes sense.....But you haven't answerd my question and I ask any military folks to jump in HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DEPLOY AN ARMORED BRIGADE...it's a simple question.....one I believe deserves some research. THATs all I'm trying to find out......ANYBODY?????

Yes I answered it up above 3-4 posts

If they were already prepared they could deploy a brigade

in 7-10 days. Don't forget the MOF requested them 2 weeks ago

Some of us here have been bringing you the facts

and if you don't believe them then - Oh Well! - It's Your Loss.

It would be better if you just said

Thank You and Be On Your Way![

This is the second time you have made this statement to me, & I will NEVER thank you for any of your information.

Heck your claiming info to be fact from yet another article? When has anything in any news article be truthful? NEVER!

To date......everything has been speculation.

Furthermore I suspect you will be wrong again because your basing it on internet findings.

Also....start showing me & others respect & you will find respect yourself!!!!!

Yeap...nobody know what will happen tomorrow....including all so called 'guru' here ....they are all same....they no nothing about the future...

Dinar Team, what do you understand about this investment? How did you come about that info that supports your reasoning for even getting involved in this? Did you actually find the info on your own by yourself? If info was presented to you did you even read it, do you understand it?

I can see that your very appreciative of information shared in this forum that I might add is provided....FOR FREE...

Regardless of what happens, my eyes are open now and I'm very thankful for the info this great site has given me. Unlike you I stand by our big guns here at this site. Guys like Adam, Sonny, phoenix and scooter and others have never let us down. They put a lot of hard work into this and you just take it for granted and are quick to criticize.

I have to agree with PVS you need to change your handle it doesn't suit you....

What happened with the plane loads of dinar that were suppose to be at Baghdad Airport? What happened with the lastest dates on the RV? What happened to the gov't that was suppose to have been formed numerous times? What happened, What happened with ????, etc.

Patience my friend. Something that many regions do and we really don't is called haggling. More animated version of negotiating, but you get the idea. They've been at it a long time. Pretty much 1 second before they risk looking weak they will rv. And not one second before. I still think we should see it after tues and before bushes book. That's my best guess.

This is the second time you have made this statement to me, & I will NEVER thank you for any of your information.

Heck your claiming info to be fact from yet another article? When has anything in any news article be truthful? NEVER!

Furthermore I suspect you will be wrong again because your basing it on internet findings.

BBall, Dan

I feel like it's pointless debating the troop movement. For one if something were going down that was real important the military would be pretty tight lipped about details such as how many are going. They wouldn't put that out for opsec reasons and it would kill Obama if it was ever reported 20k did go. It also could be troop rotation so just let that one go...

Second were right around the corner from November. Lets just get into that month and see what other information is there provided that it doesn't RV first! :D

I appreciate your posts.

Edited by quadraph0nic

Yes, you are 100% correct all of our

research is proven only by Iraqs actions

and those actions are pieced together to

form conclusions and those conclusions

are all based on the best facts we can

obtain and prove and in the end it is still

speculation but just with a better understanding

of the timeline and thats why were are all here.

I want the same thing you want and if the research

was showing this was 3 years away thats what

I would be posting.

I do like your picture how about a portrait together!

• Upvote 1

What happened with the plane loads of dinar that were suppose to be at Baghdad Airport? What happened with the lastest dates on the RV? What happened to the gov't that was suppose to have been formed numerous times? What happened, What happened with ????, etc.

Take a deep breath and go enjoy your life Steve :)

Hello BBALL, this deployment has been in the works for far more than 2 weeks, and it has nothing to do with dinars or an RV

Hey Grandpa Dave

Thanks for the post I love to hear information just

like this. Do you know someone that was deployed

and have you talked about why they are there.

Please post everything about this deployment, no

one here has posted any first hand information about

the deployment and the special training they received.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hello BBALL, this deployment has been in the works for far more than 2 weeks, and it has nothing to do with dinars or an RV

Hey Grandpa, when you say it does NOT have to do with Dinar or the RV, do you know what it DOES have to do with specifically? I think you said in the past (forgive me if I am wrong without researching your post) that your SON was part of this brigade I think. If so, can you state what this troop movement is for? I sure as heck hope it isn't that issue of a LOB and the whole border issue again rearing its ugly head at us. Just saying (as everyone says). :)

Hello hrdbawl, He is retired Army. 21+ years. Retired 2 years ago. I have known about his deployment for quite some time now. He works for a civilian contractor and really dont say too much, if anything about what he will be doing. If I hear more I'll keep everyone posted.

• Upvote 1

Hello hrdbawl, He is retired Army. 21+ years. Retired 2 years ago. I have known about his deployment for quite some time now. He works for a civilian contractor and really dont say too much, if anything about what he will be doing. If I hear more I'll keep everyone posted.

ok. Thanks for the reply. Can I ask then how you know it won't be RV or Dinar related as you posted a few posts earlier on this thread? Respectfully...hrdbawl

Well he knows that I have a few dinar, and he doesn't have any, so I try to ask if he knows whats going on so I can get a feel where we are at.

With you having said that to him I assume he responded that the mission of this "Brigade" heading to Iraq was NOT RV or Dinar related. Is that what you are saying? Sorry, just trying to piece this together the best I can. :D

• Downvote 1

C'mon Man! Everybody CHILL OUT! I doesn't matter what you write on this site, how much research you do, it has NOTHING to do with YOU. (or anyone else for that matter). Be thankful for others who do more research than you. Invest time in what you will do with the "cash-in" to have the most benefit you can from it. It will happen when it happens. In God's time. In the words of Bono (U2), "time is irrelevant, it's not linear", everybody relax, pray that this happens soon and how you can help others with what you make with this investment. Family first, friends second, and then others. It will happen, no one knows when (other than the world bankers). :lol: "Money" is NOT the point, it is all bogus anyway. If you don't understand that, you really need to do some research into "this system" we are all in. What counts is how you treat others. How you think and act toward other people.

May your thoughts be positive, don't bash people and find real intel and news stories to post. (Judge not for you will be judged by how you judge others.):rolleyes: God Bless!

• Upvote 1

The only thing I could add to this post would be this, Please for your son or daughter or family members sake remember NOT to share info on the deployment they are going on. Our quest for info into this subject is great, but please don't share whether they are or aren't going on deployment for RV or border security. There are many things I would love to get to the bottom of, but one never knows the folks that are trolling these sites and what little jewels of troop movements and deployment info they are trying to pull from you. Let it be. Please. For the sake of the 20000 family members on their way to risk life and limb for your investment, please don't share the info if ya have it about the troop deployment. It could cost you and your family a member, and no RV anywhere could replace that. I have been holding my dinar since I bought them in Iraq in 2004, and I can hold on to them and never know about why 20000 of my fellow countrymen are going over there. It will not change an RV date and it will not change the rate I can cash them in at. I don't say this to bash anyone, I try not to post unless I have something to contribute, and if this is all I do contribute so be it. You all have a good day and say a prayer for those there and the ones headed there if ya get a chance to. The risk is still very real for them.

• Upvote 2

I see some issues here with these non called for post---pleasantvalley, no one is being negative--just wanting this to happen. You need to change your name by the way to fit you

this is not going to happen because you need it to - and I think it you take a survey, I'm very pleasant to those who are pleasant :-)

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
  • Downvote 2

sorry pleasantvalley for the mishap between us two---however, I was not trying to be negative as you took it. I was really asking questions and was hoping that someone could give me some good legit answers......when you posted back to me----I just took it as you were trying to down play me and maybe I should have not took it that way. Again, sorry for our mishap and hope things will be better now---Have a great evening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Grandpa, when you say it does NOT have to do with Dinar or the RV, do you know what it DOES have to do with specifically? I think you said in the past (forgive me if I am wrong without researching your post) that your SON was part of this brigade I think. If so, can you state what this troop movement is for? I sure as heck hope it isn't that issue of a LOB and the whole border issue again rearing its ugly head at us. Just saying (as everyone says). :)

tennis in Iraq? now I'm really confused

• Downvote 2