Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Soldier in Iraq

FMCC

Dude, Look at my profile. Does it look like I am a pumper. I was only repeating what my friend said. I knew some would be negative but I see so much positive on this site. Yes, there is power in being positive. Soldier, have you ever been sick??? Negativity causes sickness.

I will see my friend Sunday and find out why he changed his mind to invest.

Thank you for sharing your post with us. I'm looking forward to hearing more about what made your friend change his mind so dramatically about this dinar investment that he went out and purchased 20 million dinars in 6 months!!! That is a huge order!! :o

I bet some bought as much as 50M or more.

I believe I read a news story some months back about a guy in Japan buying $3,000,000 in dollars worth of Dinar. Can you say BILLIONAIRE if this comes in even at .50 a share? Imagine if it hits $3.89? If he was able to buy 3 million Us worth, he's probably already pretty wealthy to start.

MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!

2011 WHAT MONDAY ARE YOU GOING TO PICK

Or should I say MUNDAIN????[/size]

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm confused. How is it we're hearing that basically nothing is going on in regards to the Iraq govt. being formed, and here comes a guy (the soldier) who says "I'm a milllionaire" and NO ONE else has been affected by this supposed RV occurence over there? He's the only one that has cashed in over there, and no news about anyone else who may have cashed in, to have reached us, with ALL the 'boots on the ground' connections people in DinarVets have? I'm missing something.

What are you talking about! and where have you been!

I suggest you get plugged in, because more

things have come together this week than any

week I have been here.

I would first start reading this weeks posts of

Scooter, Pheonix, Sonny1, and Viber51 they

pretty much lay out everything and without giving

a date tell you when this is going down.

Zantac aka Heartburn get your 20 million dinars ready.....

I 2nd that!

Someone needs to find out what charity he is donating too.

He promised he would give them to Adam when this goes down.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to get back on this subject. I haven't seen my friend until yesterday. He had a few tours in Iraq. He told me that he knew the gov was forming and thought he better join the band wagon. Why did he invest so much?? He said "Because I could". Good answer. He seems positive for someone that was so negative about investing in dinar. Looks like with all the news out and Talibani wanting the Iraqis blessed, we are at the door of prosperity now. Go RV

• Upvote 2

FMCC - Thanks for the follow up! I remember I was in the mountains without access to a computer and pulled up your post on my phone a couple weeks back! Thanks for the update and I agree his reasoning is sound - I too also have the money to speculate - may as well be in for the ride then hear about your friends bragging about the "roller coaster" when they get off the ride if you know what I mean!!!!! GO RV TONIGHT...or Tomorrow...just get it done and get it right for Iraq :twothumbs:

- Fresh :twothumbs:

I've seen this post before about the soldier buying 20 mill in dinar...isn't this old?

Meh, I have plenty of Veterans that are friends, they have money, I'm sure if you were on the front lines and BELIEVED in your purpose there - you may spend a little "play money" as they may look at it... All my friends that served in Iraq, etc always appreciate the finer things about life when they get back home - and usually have money in their bank account that they are itching to burn to make up for the "occupied" time they had while being deployed..

Why would it be unheard of to have a lot of soldiers that have been exposed to the liberating of Iraq and to it's current form that it would be unlikely that they would spend less than $20k (in Iraq) to acquire roughly $20 million Iraqi Dinar...???

I'm pretty sure the casual friends and friend of friends that served all did a "little" speculation on the currency - maybe $100 USD maybe $10,000 I guess it's how much they wanted to "buy in" for the potential lottery "hit" for their investment...

I'm sure we are all going to be surprised just "WHO" was in on this investment when the curtain comes up and the plot unravels!!!

- Fresh B)

Edited by GO RV!!

Interesting read. It is a little funny reading through all the posts on this topic about how it is gonna happen before the end of Oct. Now it is gonna happen before the end of the year. I have read other posts that said the exact same thing from 09. This thing is definitely a rollercoaster and I haven't been in it nearly as long as a lot of you. I would say I feel your pain, but I am too new to do so and won't insult your longevity in this investment. It does make me take a step back though when I read through such professing confidence when it has not come to pass. Gotta just stay positive. I hope your buddy over there is right. I have heard some different info from one of my buddies. Who knows.

quote name='her' date='16 November 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1289950602' post='267654']

This was posted in October.

WHICH IS WHY FMCC UPDATED US TODAY ON THE SUBJECT FROM OCTOBER

Sorry it took so long to get back on this subject. I haven't seen my friend until yesterday. He had a few tours in Iraq. He told me that he knew the gov was forming and thought he better join the band wagon. Why did he invest so much?? He said "Because I could". Good answer. He seems positive for someone that was so negative about investing in dinar. Looks like with all the news out and Talibani wanting the Iraqis blessed, we are at the door of prosperity now. Go RV

Oh my I love good News nut not repeatedly the same stuff! Please look to see if things were alreay posted - came on here in oct 21 and this was posted shortly after! I'm not trying to be a debbie downer - just would like some NEW info...this is word for word the same!

Tammi,

It WAS updated. Go to the top of todays post in this thread and you'll see.

Truth Is that there is not one solider or contractor over here that knows any more about what is going on with the RV than what is being put out on this site. Ive been here as both and talked to all kinds of people. They including my self dont know any more than anyone on this site. The only ones that really know are the Irais themselves.

I believe I read a news story some months back about a guy in Japan buying $3,000,000 in dollars worth of Dinar. Can you say BILLIONAIRE if this comes in even at .50 a share? Imagine if it hits $3.89? If he was able to buy 3 million Us worth, he's probably already pretty wealthy to start.

Just think --- Post RV --- you'll be where he is NOW (millionaire) ready to graduate to BILLIONAIRE -- right behind him.

Edited by EBJNYC

Dude, Look at my profile. Does it look like I am a pumper. I was only repeating what my friend said. I knew some would be negative but I see so much positive on this site. Yes, there is power in being positive. Soldier, have you ever been sick??? Negativity causes sickness.

I will see my friend Sunday and find out why he changed his mind to invest.

Hey FMCC . . . Thanks for sharing this with us. I like it!!!!

People on here are getting "weary" I guess. But, for cryin out loud!

No reason to call you a lier though . . . ! I ran out of + rating....

but I just happenned to have this one!! God Bless!

PlusSignGreen.png

• Upvote 1