Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It WILL,...RV on Oct. 31 or before Nov. 3rd?

CheckMate

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

wow -69 - are you still sure of that? lol lol

Are you people serious? I said friends not sources (That would tell idiots that there is no link needed). When scootter explains what he says does he give a link? That would be a no he gives his opinion? On November 2nd I'll come laugh at you and ask, "So how did the think positively and the gurus work out for you?"

I got it down.

This is what they will say, "Well this changed, that changed it will happen next weekend, my source said to buy more dinar from this guy."

But this is whats really happening, No link provided due to the factual understanding that its just hear say from me and my buds. Who gives a flying f*** who is president. Nobody in there right mine will allow a country that is so torn apart to be prosperous before they can give there own people water, electricity and jobs than you have no understanding how real politics works. You ******* on here have no idea what goes on in that country. If you really think there is a switch to make you zillionares while there people still suffer than you got another thing coming.

To all those ****** that are about to say if they RV they can buy more stuff....Than thats how uneducated in politics you really are. A government can do whatever they want when they want and how they want. They don't need an RV for any of it.

P.S. There will be an RV....Its just that you people are so ******** that you don't know that it won't come anytime soon. Sorry that I'm upsetting but my negativity comes from protection of the innocent who don't know any better but they still follow the wrong people. WAKE UP.

Yeah bro, but not to say you shouldn't try but saving folks.....you can't just change people's behavior or protect people from who? Themselves?

I think your a good person even though I don't really know you. Just hang in there bud.

Thanks for the post zzzzzzzzz. I for one agree with you. I believe that we will see this amazing event unfold by Nov. 2nd. IMO there are many indicators, not all, but many that lead me to believe this needs to happen now and will, and I also agree that the "big boys" those that are really running the show are controlling this to "their" specific timeline, and it seems to me that this moment is the crest of that hill.

Now I of course could be wrong, and there are indications that this could go on longer, but I do believe those 195 billion reasons are a good place to start for this HAPPENING this weekend. Also, like you said, there is absolutely nothing to lose by preparing your mind with the positive belief that we are actually there.

I believe that most of what we are seeing and reading is all part of the plan to distract, disuade, and confuse. I for one am fully expecting our ride to come to a screaching stop before Nov.2nd...and if it doesn't, I will move on, and along the way I'll pick up some more dinar and ride this thing all the way to the end.

Thanks again zzzzzzzzz.

Peace

I lay my bet that its before both the ISX and bushes book. I just don't see it this weekend. I WANT it, and have 4 mil on reserve keeping my money where my mouth is, but it won't likely happen this weekend.

I agree with you zzzzzzzzz , Great Post , and for everyone not expecting a RV until 2011 or 2012 < Then why are you even on this site wasting your time , come back next year when you feel its time

I could not have said it better than TJT did, other than to add that I don't appreciate the waste of my time having to wade through additional negative posts that cause even more posts so that a thread that should be one page ends up 3 or more. IMO forums should be about true intel, with links to support comments. Outside of that... positive uplifting comments like that of zzzzzzzzz and others that make the wait time eaiser. To many this is their ONE thread of HOPE and they do not need it shreaded or broken.

• Upvote 1

I'm with you zzzzzzzzz 100% This guys off the wall and I think your right he's full of crap, probably a want a be type moron. I was in Nam, this dude probably has not seen even a uniform. Sounds like primitive thinking. There is a huge shift and the believe is valuable. This was an excellent post with spirit and intent. The positive formate is huge also, you my friend are way ahead of these people in the negative zone. There is no great creation with out the believe and positive results. I would like to see what happens when this comes down and you will be laughing your way along. I for one will be with you, I firmly believe in my heart this will happen if not this weekend this upcoming month, you proved this and much more. Don't let this moron get to you. Continue with the positive feeling and believe, this will happen. Let go let god, you are here for this purpose. Dig??

• Upvote 1

I have no problem believing an RV will happen. I am talking about date setters. The original poster has thrown down the gauntlet that it WILL RV on October 31st and he gets greens. I say if it doesn't and I get reds. The people here are SO stupid. They reward the liars and curse the people who are more based in reality.

We should lay down a bet. Whoever gives us a date of October or whatever and the RV doesn't come then that person has to agree to never return to this site.

We should lay down a bet. Whoever gives us a date of October or whatever and the RV doesn't come then that person has to agree to never return to this site.

GIVE ME GREEN!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Hello all thought I was going to bed,....lol

I just found this in another section, same thing as I just posted except this friend is Military instead of 4x-trader.

==========================================================

I have this friend who is a soldier in Iraq. He comes home on leave and visits me often. About April 2010, I asked him about the Dinar. He said it didn't look good that it would ever revalue. Maybe years. The people and government was so messed up. They were arresting people right and left for theft of dinar. I never posted this because I was always optomistic about the investment.

So, now for the news today, 10/29/2010. He stopped by my work and said he is a millionaire. I said, what do you mean? He said, I bought 20 million in dinar. I said that was a huge leap from the last time I talked with you. He said it was going to happen. I have no idea what he knows. I just know that he was negative and now he invested more than I ever imagined. Take this with a grain of salt. I hear these rumors all the time. Accept that this is my friend and it was amazing he actually bought into this investment. More than that, he spent so much.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/38597-american-soldier-in-iraq/page__pid__242571__st__0entry242571#ixzz13p0Efo6I

• Upvote 4

As it stands now the Iraqi government is in ruins, They are fighting over every little detail. Kurds want their own oil fields and keep all the money, Maliki is like a little Saddam in the making setting up bank robberies, stealing artifacts and beating the Iraqi people, The troop increase has been shot down and is nothing more than troop rotation as usual. The meeting the multiple factions keep having are endless and are producing no results, in fact the more they talk the worse it is getting. Even this blog page has been reduced to silly talk about rumors and the lost hopes and dreams of so many. These people have been fighting since the creation of mankind and to think they will get their act together in the next few days so the Americans can be rich is just not realistic. They have already proven that they do not care about the progress we have made for them. nor do they respect their own constitution. This could drag out for years or until a civil war. The people of Iraq are poor and depressed. The infrastructure is in shambles except for the oil fields that is! most of the contracts signed by foreign companies will not be honored because there is no government to recognize them! The truth is that things are not looking good at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As it stands now the Iraqi government is in ruins, They are fighting over every little detail. Kurds want their own oil fields and keep all the money, Maliki is like a little Saddam in the making setting up bank robberies, stealing artifacts and beating the Iraqi people, The troop increase has been shot down and is nothing more than troop rotation as usual. The meeting the multiple factions keep having are endless and are producing no results, in fact the more they talk the worse it is getting. Even this blog page has been reduced to silly talk about rumors and the lost hopes and dreams of so many. These people have been fighting since the creation of mankind and to think they will get their act together in the next few days so the Americans can be rich is just not realistic. They have already proven that they do not care about the progress we have made for them. nor do they respect their own constitution. This could drag out for years or until a civil war. The people of Iraq are poor and depressed. The infrastructure is in shambles except for the oil fields that is! most of the contracts signed by foreign companies will not be honored because there is no government to recognize them! The truth is that things are not looking good at all.

The troops are more than usual rotation or it wouldn't be mentioned at all. You mentioned knowing history of the people in the middle east; fighting since then creation of mankind.....so if you believe this statement, you must believe that Babylon will rise again. You left that little tidbit out. :) I imagine those who have contracts in Iraq are awaiting your phone call to enlighten them about how foolish they are as well. You better get busy calling Verizon, Halliburton, HSBC and the others so that they can be alerted to their huge error in judgement. Smile......life is good.

• Upvote 2

I don't really give a rats A$$ what you think!

Soldier? I doubt it!

This is posted in the RV and Dinar questions section for a reason, not the NEWS section.

Looking for opinions not links, DID YOU READ THE POST?

(why do I waste time with people like this wantabe?...AHHH!)

For the record, I never said THINKING will make it rain, (RV) I did say do your own research, I have done mine.

Sounds like you want it all handed to you.

Get rich quick is not why I'm here either bud, I have done well for many years, little tip, you get farther it your positive.

Jack A$$e$ work then they die,...thats it! Heres a fact for ya, No future in being an A$$

It is 30% attitude, 40% heart, the rest is what you know. tongue.gif

Posts like this have no value, you bring nothing to the table, did you know Soldier also means TEAM!

Semper FI!

zzzzzzzzz,

WOW!! Take a deep breath zzzzzzzzz. Someone got up on the wrong side of the keyboard this morning. Don't have a heart attack over this guy. (BY the way, thanks for your service, both of you, just in case you both served). I hate to say it zzzzzzzzz, but this post has just as much right to be here as yours does. What happened to your positive attitude? We teach best, what we need to learn most.

Makes NO difference. The RV that we all anxiously await will not be affected by whether (or not) we think positively. But go ahead anyway, think positively ... Positive, neutral or negative, just hold onto your dinar (unless you are living under the overpass at your nearby interstate highway).

For those of you that are extremely positive: BUY MORE!

Me? I'm just holding on and waiting, hoping that within the next 3-5 years, we will have an RV of at least 1-1. I'm 45 and that would feather out my financial plan quite nicely.

If the RV happens next week, I'm already in ... If it happens next year, still in ... If it happens in 2016, guess what ________? Yep, still in. All of the 'facts' that have been shown pretty much assure that it will RV sometime (as long as Iraq doesn't fall back into a factional war).

I'd be shocked it it happened this year.

BUT, I'll take it.

TS

You should think about larger issues than just being concerned with yourself. That's called being selfish. There are tremendous economic problems in the world not the least of which exists for the people of Iraq. More than anyone they need to have their country progressing and improving their lives. Their current society is a shambles and the condition is dire for them and has been for many years. They do not deserve to keep suffering. I know their so-called leaders have acted totally selfish and callous towards their own people but hopefully at some point very, very soon they will do the right thing for their people.

I'm so tired of hearing people say, "Think Positively." Thats the dumbest thing I every heard of. Nobody on here wants you or me to tell them how to think. If you have something to say and you have a link that backs it up than send it. IMHO, if it doesn't come with a link w/ an attached article from a legit news agency than its just straight up Bologna. If you think that thinking positively will make a Iraq flip a switch and make us all instant zillionaires than every one of you are going to have a huge wake up call.

But, on the other hand your post will be in the green and mine will be in the red. Oh by the way I contacted my friends not sources and since they are all in Iraq they all told me that its not going to happen before the end of the year. Did you actually think the Iraqi's would really meet the "End of 2010 the dinar will be redenominated" deadline. lmao

And who are your friends and how would they know squat?

MYI,

RE:

You should think about larger issues than just being concerned with yourself. That's called being selfish. There are tremendous economic problems in the world not the least of which exists for the people of Iraq. More than anyone they need to have their country progressing and improving their lives. Their current society is a shambles and the condition is dire for them and has been for many years. They do not deserve to keep suffering. I know their so-called leaders have acted totally selfish and callous towards their own people but hopefully at some point very, very soon they will do the right thing for their people.

You have turned the topic, MYIFIT ...

The topic is about whether (or not) there is a value in 'positive thinking' as it pertains to the RV. Given that all things are out of anyone on this board's control. My position is that no, there is no value, to maintain that we can positive think this thing into reality (RV). But the seed is planted (money is invested) and I have become positive that this investment will pay off (for me) at some point. Basically, we are all holding the same lottery ticket waiting for the popcorn-balls to be blown (one by one) into Powerball reality.

If you are a reader of this entire board, MYI, then you have noticed that 99.xxx% of the people on this board are involved in this investment for their own selfish purposes -- mortgage, kid's college, survival ... etc.

Of course, 'lottery winners' frequently share the wealth (or blow it altogether).

The perception of people always fascinates me and yours, MYI, is no exception. Yes, the people of Iraq have suffered as have the families (loved ones) of our servicemen and women. I'm dubious that the RV will "save the world" as some have proposed.

BUT, if it does, I'll take it ... ;-)

Best,

TS

MYI,

RE:

You have turned the topic, MYIFIT ...

The topic is about whether (or not) there is a value in 'positive thinking' as it pertains to the RV. Given that all things are out of anyone on this board's control. My position is that no, there is no value, to maintain that we can positive think this thing into reality (RV). But the seed is planted (money is invested) and I have become positive that this investment will pay off (for me) at some point. Basically, we are all holding the same lottery ticket waiting for the popcorn-balls to be blown (one by one) into Powerball reality.

If you are a reader of this entire board, MYI, then you have noticed that 99.xxx% of the people on this board are involved in this investment for their own selfish purposes -- mortgage, kid's college, survival ... etc.

Of course, 'lottery winners' frequently share the wealth (or blow it altogether).

The perception of people always fascinates me and yours, MYI, is no exception. Yes, the people of Iraq have suffered as have the families (loved ones) of our servicemen and women. I'm dubious that the RV will "save the world" as some have proposed.

BUT, if it does, I'll take it ... ;-)

Best,

TS

[/quot

I believe you have missed myif's point. As many have said, of course we all should be positive about the rv happening. And, obviously none of us have any control over when that moment will be. But when you make comments that you are 45 and you basically have all the time in the world to wait this out and no matter how it plays out you'll be all set even if it takes another 6 years till 2016. That is being SELFISH and not seeing the big picture. Yes we all want to better secure our financial future with this investment. That is not being selfish imo. Those that bought this currency are willing to accept the risk it brings. You try to cover all the bases in your reply but the point I think that was trying to be made was how important it is to recognize the extreme urgency that exists in Iraq, You may have read the post from an Iraqi reporter that characterized the daily struggles the Iraqi people endure on a daily basis. Every day brings worry and anxiety whether someone's parent or child or relative will be killed. You may also have read how Jordan is refusing to allow any more Iraqis to enter due to the overwhelming numbers that have fled Iraq most likely for safety concerns. Lastly, I can't say for a fact whether or not various countries are holding large quantities of dinar currency. If they are and it rv's then I believe it will have a tremendously positive effect on global economics.

WOW!! Take a deep breath zzzzzzzzz. Someone got up on the wrong side of the keyboard this morning. Don't have a heart attack over this guy. (BY the way, thanks for your service, both of you, just in case you both served). I hate to say it zzzzzzzzz, but this post has just as much right to be here as yours does. What happened to your positive attitude? We teach best, what we need to learn most.

You even know what your reading here? (read the posts before)

I never said his post had no business hear.

I am a bit tired of the gloom and doom some bring to the table, it helps when guys like you agree with them, then encourage it.

I think you guys need to form a club,...lolsmile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Have a great weekend,..!

Hey zzzzzzzzz,

Great visiting with you! Enjoyed our talk and you opened my eyes on a few things. I believe you are right on track. Can't thank you enough for your uplifting words. Can't wait for the RV to happen and I believe it's right around the corner

Thanks I enjoyed our talk as well.

Nice to see we are on the track there RailRoader,....biggrin.gif

zzzzzzzzz,

• Upvote 2

Thinking positive makes one feel better. We have a choice about how we think about anything in life and thinking positive thoughts one day at a time no matter what happens can't be a bad thing. How can that be dumb? If the rv doesn't happen at least we had positive thoughts along the journey of life. I think that's preferable then having negative thoughts!!!!!! I like to be reminded to think positive.

• Upvote 1

I stay confused why some of you even come to this or other dinar sites??

If you think it is not going to happen until 2011-2065 do us all a favor and check back one time each year and see if you are right or not!!

Bump

Can you post this every where??!!

Got to love good old American common sense!

That's a "BIG CHECK and MATE!"

Thanks Bumper64!

• Upvote 4

Hi again zzzzzzzzz

Heartburn logging in

Often, players play the game with chess clocks. These clocks count the time that each player separately takes for making his own moves. Additional rules are then used, saying how many (possibly all) moves must be made before a player has used a certain time for his moves.

2010 will be your zzzzzzzzz after this time i will take your queen & upend your king :lol:

Got to love good old American common sense!

:lol::lol::blink::angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey y'all... Why ya hating on each other? I know exactly when the RV will occur and I can prove it. I don't even need a link to back me up.

Ready???

Here goes...

The RV will occur in the five seconds prior to me laying down a trail of rubber on the road, headin for the cash in!

PEACE, OUT.

HA HA HA

YIPEEEEE! Go dinar.... :D:D:D

Thats like saying ....think positive President Obama is going to figure out how to run this country and do great things lol.

Absolutely NO WAY he ever gets it and NO WAY rv before november 2nd!

Where do you see Nov. 2nd here Irving??

It's not enough you have to be negative you have to cut us a day as well,....thats ok.

Hey, It says Oct. 31- Nov. 3rd, People, If it has to go till the 4th or 5th, this is the week I really do not care!

For all you doubters out there, you guys have any reasons you think the world banking system it going to allow this to NOT happen or

you just think negative is easier than positive,.......lol

I think you just like the easy road, well get in the back seat ya'll, we'll drive home from here!

Come on you got to feel my, Bro. here It's Segar!

Hey, I feel better than ever as well as very confident about this coming week.

Why don't all you doubters just come back here next weekend! Leave the fun to us,....... (and no I'm not drinking, One day at a time! - LOLtongue.gif)

I am JAZZED though as we are about to end this book,...who feels me?

zzzzzzzzz,.....

• Upvote 5

I stay confused why some of you even come to this or other dinar sites??

If you think it is not going to happen until 2011-2065 do us all a favor and check back one time each year and see if you are right or not!!

Bump

Haha, great words of wisdom bumper. you have to love it!!

Where do you see Nov. 2nd here Irving??

It's not enough you have to be negative you have to cut us a day as well,....thats ok.

Hey, It says Oct. 31- Nov. 3rd, People, If it has to go till the 4th or 5th, this is the week I really do not care!

For all you doubters out there, you guys have any reasons you think the world banking system it going to allow this to NOT happen or

you just think negative is easier than positive,.......lol

I think you just like the easy road, well get in the back seat ya'll, we'll drive home from here!

Come on you got to feel my, Bro. here It's Segar!

Hey, I feel better than ever as well as very confident about this coming week.

Why don't all you doubters just come back here next weekend! Leave the fun to us,....... (and no I'm not drinking, One day at a time! - LOLtongue.gif)

I am JAZZED though as we are about to end this book,...who feels me?

zzzzzzzzz,.....

I'm with you on this, CM

Can't wait to get to this coming week. I feel great things are in store. I think I'm going to put some dinar on reserve Monday morning!!!

• Upvote 2