Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I promise to post it tonight!

I have to apologize DV, the other night when I was in chat with some of you I had started to go into the reality of the deadline Iraq faces and why bringing this thing to a close is so important for them. The post will contain excerpts from their constitution along with a few articles I have researched that coincide with recent negotiations. I promise not to leave this one out to dry, I will have the info later. Lets RV this thing already!

-J

• Upvote 6

Interesting find JWP. Don't you wish we could take this snippet of information as a group right to the powers to be and plop it down right on their desk and say...you are the por, you are the pop and you are the pm. As for the term "powers to be", I'm at a loss as to whom they may be as they don't know themselves. So I guess we'll just lay low and wait this out. Maybe we can email these sections of their law to all the MP's. I'm getting punchy. :blink:

It was here you lost me bud,..........you wrote.

----------------------------------------------------

SECTION FOUR: POWERS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

Article 106:

The federal authorities shall preserve the unity, integrity, independence, sovereignty of Iraq, and its federal democratic system.

Article 107:

The federal government shall have exclusive authorities in the following matters:

First: Formulating foreign policy and diplomatic representation; negotiating, signing, and ratifying international treaties and agreements; negotiating, signing and ratifying debt policies and formulating foreign sovereign economic and trade policy;

Second: Formulating and executing national security policy, including creating and managing armed forces to secure the protection, and to guarantee the security of Iraq's borders and to defend Iraq;

Third: Formulating fiscal and customs policy, issuing currency, regulating commercial policy across regional and governorate boundaries in Iraq; drawing up the national budget of the State; formulating monetary policy, and establishing and administering a central bank;

Fourth: Regulating standards, weights and measures;

Fifth: Regulating the issues of citizenship, naturalization, residency and the right to apply for political asylum.

Sixth: Regulating telecommunications and mail policy.

Seventh: To draw up the general and investment budget bill.

MAN O MAN!! Tell you what folks, the power of research is amazing, the ability to spot a country going against their own constitution BLATANTLY is amazing! What does it all boil down to? The pressure put on by outside nations has forced Iraq to relook over their constitution and come to some decisions. Without the GOI and PM in place the FEDERAL GOV DOESN"T COMPLETELY EXIST. My example would be looking at our great nation, now eliminate the senate, the house and the president and run the country with the Judicial branch alone. Does that make our Gov complete? Nope.. So what does this mean? Iraq is either A) Entering into negotiations illegally (based on THEIR constitution) Or B) They have everything in place and will be announcing around election time who's going to be running what. A rate and date are not far away my friends. And as I have said many times, I will NOT give a rate or date, but I will give my opinion based on their constitution and other facts that have led me to this belief. The RV will happen in November, I do not see it happening right on the 2nd but at the same time I do not see it going into December either. Here are some links to the trade negotiations set up. Let this be a satisfactory reminder that we are now officially closer than ever!!

http://www.altassets...le/nz19455.html

The above link talks about Merchant Bridges equity fund.. 3.2b dollar cap with projected 20% gains. Hmmmm, how ya gonna pull that off with worthless currency? Who will invest in your market with no guarantee of profit? ;)

http://business.makt...bln/Article.htm

Turkeys 3.2bln dollar investment into Iraqs gas option.

-J

============================================================

First off you sound genuinely excited and I appreciate your hard work.

But, I'm not sure what your looking at as my copy of the Iraqi Constitution reads way different than yours.

Here is ALL of Sections 106-107

Article 106:

A public commission shall be established by a law to audit and appropriate federal

revenues. The commission shall be comprised of experts from the federal government,

the regions, the governorates, and its representatives, and shall assume the following

responsibilities:

First: To verify the fair distribution of grants, aid, and international loans pursuant

to the entitlement of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a

region.

Second: To verify the ideal use and division of the federal financial resources.

Third: To guarantee transparency and justice in appropriating funds to the

governments of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region in

accordance with the established percentages.

Article 107:

A council named the Federal Public Service Council shall be established and shall

regulate the affairs of the federal public service, including appointments and promotions,

and its formation and competencies shall be regulated by law.

I left nothing out, I have articles 1-144 this is a PDF of the complete Iraqi Constitution.

I agree with your time lines thou, we are there.

I believe the Gov. has been chosen, and I believe the date was set MANY weeks ago.

I believe 90% of what we are hearing is BS and the other 10% is meant to confuse us.

Hang on folks the ride is coming to a full stop,.... want to know where?

Please don't think I'm throwing rocks here as I applaud your efforts,...

zzzzzzzzz,...biggrin.gif

Edited by CheckMate
  • Upvote 5

Just shut up...please. Your assment means noithing...

Why are people like this allowed on here? This is not a public forum in the sense that anyone anytime can say anything they want and get away with it! Mods can you block the ones that only come on here to see how many negatives they can get? It really leaves a bad taste in your mouth to have these kinds of IDIOTS on here!!!!! If they can't GROW THE HE!! UP just kick them to the curve!!!!!

• Upvote 17

Just shut up...please. Your assment means noithing...

My apologies to the group. I did not post this! My GF is none too pleased that I have invested in the Dinar. Admittedly so, I'm on this site WAY too much and she is not happy about it. She posted this reply. I now have to get my Dinar fix at work only. Again, sorry about that!

• Upvote 3

Why are people like this allowed on here? This is not a public forum in the sense that anyone anytime can say anything they want and get away with it! Mods can you block the ones that only come on here to see how many negatives they can get? It really leaves a bad taste in your mouth to have these kinds of IDIOTS on here!!!!! If they can't GROW THE HE!! UP just kick them to the curve!!!!!

I Agree,...amen,....amen,....amen!!

• Upvote 7

"People like this" -- please "NOT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD" --- lol !!!!!

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If "the federal government doesn't exist", then why would they be realeased from chapter 7? I agree that we are getting close, but still feel chapter 7 is important. It almost seems like they are intentionally taking their time. I'd love to know why.

Edited by TBnhispower