Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Beauty...

Who_Dat_Gurl

I've had many sons of friends who served in Iraq. All have came home safe and say the same thing. The country of Iraq is a beautiful country when they had the chance to look at the country without the issues.

One son really loved the country and the people for their beauty and made many friends. He looks forward to returning soon as the country has become more stable. I've put Iraq on my bucket list and I also will wait for a more stable/safe country. Soon as we see a RV or RI, funds to go won't be a issue.

Thanks for the post.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

I agree Riley, but some of the interpreters I met in Fallujah....triplets...yes, quite beautiful. They are safe elsewhere in the world now as unfortunately their family were taken from them. The food is definitely delicious, that is one thing I will miss, although I do have a place here where I can get some, so it's all good. :)

V

• Upvote 2

Good one. Chick with gun is hot! The scenery and sunsets are spectacular. Kids are beautiful, architecture is amazing. What's not to like?

Maynard

The architecture is really beautiful! I would love to go there. It was nice to see pictures of beauty, instead of the destruction we've all grown accustomed to seeing. Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 1

Mongo, I did not see that posted. I normally check for news articles and such, but did not realize someone may have posted a video like this. Sorry!! Just shows we have the same taste in nice things.

That looks incredibly delicious, and the food looks good too. MMMMMMMMomma!

Funny!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have seen this side before in footage on a travel Network show. When all we see is what 60 minutes showed and things being blown up, that is the opinion we form. Thank you for this post so we can see that no matter where you go in this world there is beauty to behold in what God has created. Our planet and the inhabitants. GO RV GO Iraq!! B)

• Upvote 3