Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America Curency Exchange says

Jac

I just called the Bank of America Currency Exchange since I had received an interesting email. They said we

are not buying IQD at this time. I pressed him for a rate which he DID NOT want to give. When I said I was a customer and I wanted a rate is and he telling me that he is ot going to give me a rate. He, sighed all right and abruptly gave me a rate of 1200 to 1. I assume that means 1200 Dinar to 1 Dollar. Apparently it has moved a up to some degree.

Any coments on what this could mean?smile.gif

I just called the Bank of America Currency Exchange since I had received an interesting email. They said we

are not buying IQD at this time. I pressed him for a rate which he DID NOT want to give. When I said I was a customer and I wanted a rate is and he telling me that he is ot going to give me a rate. He, sighed all right and abruptly gave me a rate of 1200 to 1. I assume that means 1200 Dinar to 1 Dollar. Apparently it has moved a up to some degree.

yeah..you pestered him too much..

• Upvote 7

It's been between 1160 and 1200 for awhile. He was probably just rounding it off. Not enough to get exited about yet.

He just fed you the rate where we are all at today really, rounded up. They just aren't going to give you the "supposed" rate bouncing around should this rumor have ANY legs at all. If, and I do say IF, this has happened (RV'd or testing or whatever) there is NO way in heck that they are going to be giving you that info even if that guy had it. This is simple as many have pointed out (as I'm definitely not the first). We have to wait for the final seating of the GOI most likely and then the ultimate RV which could instant or weeks later, but it will happen so do yourself a favor, take it easy and it will happen. Question? Have you already picked out a new car, house or paid off your bills with this "RV'd money"? Then you are WAYYYYYY ahead of yourself despite the temptation to do so, you are putting too much out there to soon. Kick back and wait. We all have NO control and nothing will happen until they seat that dad gum PM position. :huh::lol::o

Edited by hrdbawl
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He just fed you the rate where we are all at today really, rounded up. They just aren't going to do that. If, and I do say IF, this has happened (RV'd or testing or whatever) there is NO way in heck that they are going to be giving you that info even if that guy had it. This is simple as many have pointed out (as I'm definitely not the first). We have to wait for the final seating of the GOI most likely and then the ultimate RV which could instant or weeks later, but it will happen so do yourself a favor, take it easy and it will happen. Question? Have you already picked out a new car, house or paid off your bills with this "RV'd money"? Then you are WAYYYYYY ahead of yourself despite the temptation to do so, you are putting too much out there to soon. Kick back and wait. We all have NO control and nothing will happen until they seat that dad gum PM position. :huh::lol::o

Of course. I was checking the genuiness of an email alert. I do know all of it my firend. I do thank you for your advise. Keep keeping on! :)

"]"]YEP YOU ASSUME RIGHT, IT WAS 1170 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR.. SO THERES A LITTLE FLUCTUATION BUT ITS BEEN RUNNING ABOUT THE SAME RATE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. :lol::lol:

Sorry to tell you xe.com rate is currently 1.00 IQD=.000854993, right where it's been for months.......years even. Sounds like he just told you anything off the top of his head to get you to leave. I got the same treatment from BofA not long ago. Will be a cold day in he$$ before I exchange with them.

• Upvote 1

I do find it quite interesting how BOA employees and this was one of their foreign currency reps all give different information. Certainly no one says the same thing at BOA not even at their currency exchange.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

XE.com states that the rate is 1169.5999 to the dollar wonder where he got his information

Untrue Niko. I talked to them this morning and you read exactly what they said to me. It is not black screen.

Here is the telephone number and address. 888-660-0130ohmy.gif .

Bank of America

Foreign Currency

300 S. Grand Ave.

CA9-704-19-07

Los Angeles, CA-90071

Phone Number: 1-888-660-0130

Email: foreigncurrency@bankofamerica.com

lol yes there is a number that I wasnt going to post. I'm not sure your buddy would appreciate that fact.

Actually it is a public number and public information available in any telephone directory, by calling information and on the Internet as well.

Blessings.biggrin.gif

The BOA screen is blacked out regarding the IQD but there is a number listed to call which is the one you posted jac. I wasnt going to mention it, I thougt it was an internal number but you can actually find it easily online.

Edited by Niko

why is everyone so intent on forcing BOA to give you either a buy or a sell rate? they stated quite cleartly they dont want to deal with the Dinar for now!!!??

Actually I had received an email alert about BOA having a rate on screen. To soothe an excited relative I called BOA Currency Exchange to check. I assumed if they did have rate they just were not saying.

Actually the number that I called is listed on my last post.