Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is your cash in plan?

icutiewatcher

I am hoping to trade in my Dinars in California with Ali.

My wife and our two boys live in a small rural Midwest town. Armed robberies are almost unheard of here so we should be very safe in our home. I am also a gun collector and shooter so I do have the means to protects myself and family form any threats that come into our house. I would be flying out of Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport. I plan to fly first class into LA where I will be having a private car meet me at the airport and take me to Ali's office. I will be wearing shorts and only have one small bag with me. I am a full time student so I will be trying my best to look like a college kid and blend in with the people in Cali. Ali has explained some of his security measures and I can say being in his office will probably be the safest place I will be all day. Once my dinars have been counted and my money has been wired out. I will check my online account with my iPad and then leave Ali's office to go down to my waiting car. Ali has said that there will even be security in the parking garage of his building. I plan to take the very first flight out of LAX to the midwest so that I can get back home to my wife and kids. If I cannot get an appointment at Ali's office in LA then I will probalby wait for one of the Satelite offices to open up.

Keys to my plan:

1. At no time will I ever be walking down any streets by myself

2. Hiring a private car with trusted transport company

3. No overnight in hotels

4. No money talk with anyone on the flight or with car company

5. Blend in look like a nobody

6. Avoid expensive anything....cheap cheap cheap

7. My wife and parents will be the only people that know of my travel plans

well we all know your travel plans now. and what you look like. and how you will dress. and where ali's office is. be careful what you put out there kiddo! ditto for the rest of you posting on this thread. I'm going to climb Mt. Everest with my dinars and use them to make a fire to keep warm. Then I'm going to get naked and dance around the fire and laugh my arse off while civilization collapses. Then I'm going to ...........

1. CASH IN

2. BUY EQUIPMENT FOR MY STUDENTS MOVIE PROJECT.

3. Take more LOST KIDS OFF THE STREETS, GIVE THEM HOPE, teach them an exiting CAREER in movie making.

Make Movies that cause emotions big enough to make people think about doing something great! Doing something that will contribute to mankind in a noticeably positive way. Giving the students a HAND UP in life, making them feel proud of themselves that THEY HAVE TOUCHED OTHERS LIVES. whoo hoo!!!! go RV

oooh! i like you! sending you love and blessings in your endeavors right...........now!

Just from looking at the three of you in the photo the thought of anyone of you carrying a firearm scares me and should scare anyone your standing next to.

You know I have given a great deal of consideration to this debacle when it takes place. Just the idea of all these paranoid weirdo’s standing around waiting with briefcases full of more cash than any man has ever seen. I’ll take what ever I am offered by the local Chase or Fifth Third bank system.

The last thing I need is some loser punching a bunch of holes in me with his newly acquired Glock nine millimeter, when I reach inside my jacket pocket for a Snickers bar.

Madman ‘Worried” Out

no worries madman....if i pull my weapon, it wont be to a perceived threat...btw, its a 45, and i've had it for some time now....just identify yourself, and we'll be all cool...lol...the pic is partying in mexico, with good freinds, who hold dinar as well

cris out

lol

• Upvote 1

Ok, so the momentum really feels like it's in place. I have a general idea about cashing in but want to be sure I've covered all my bases... So, I'm just asking if anyone will share their thoughts.

Here's mine:

1/ I'm making my appointment with Ali @ Dinar Trade, but am not sure where yet... I understand that they will wire the money directly to my bank in front of me. However, I've not heard anything about security at his cash in locations and that is a serious consideration for me.

1a/ I may make the appt with Dinar Banker as he has a location closer and at an airport, which feels a bit more secure to me. However, according to his site, the restrictions for cashing in are tight. I've not purchased any of my Dinar from DB so do not have any record of doing business with them and in his cash-in guidelines he talks about cashing in with a dealer that you have an "established relationship" with so, I still lean to DT, and I don't mind the travel. I just want to get it done as soon as possible once I can and travel to the airport versus another city seems to make more sense to me.

2/ I'm considering cashing in one of my notes immediately upon RV at a local bank, if I can. I just want to have some cash on hand for some bills and to travel if I chose one of Ali's locations.

3/ Adam Montana talked about hiring a security company to go along for the cash-in ride... Thoughts? Recommendations?

What are some other options and considerations I need to think of? I'm sure all of us are thinking about this, as are the banks and traders, now that this could be coming close...and even though "soon" is so darned ambiguous, I want to be prepared...

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and insight!

This is our plan, so far

Tomorrow, we are opening a corporation with BOA, so that when we cash in with Ali, the funds wll be deposited drectly to S Corp Account,

We will cash in enough to pay our "life-Off" meaning, enough to pay off mortgage, and any other debt, and for expenses that will arise, such as hiring a tax lawyer, trust lawyer about setting up proper accounts for when we cash it all in.

Not planning on "hiring secrity",, no one knows what I am doing, I am not leaving Al's office with cash,, it' being wire transfered into my bank account. Ali said there would be security around his building, when we arrive wth the dinar, that's enough for us!

nobody knows i have dinar(shush)!!! so i will call work tell em im sick,stroll down to my local hsbc where the nice lady there will probably be very nice 2me. afterwards i will celebrate with my girlfriend and start planning the rest of our lives,i will then hand my notice in at work.i will actually treat my boss coz hes a good man,buy a season ticket at united, buy reasonabley nice car,

travel around america for a couple ov months,and set up the finances so i can live off the money. B)

pretty much a dream come true............... but lets rv first. :rolleyes:

nobody knows i have dinar(shush)!!! so i will call work tell em im sick,stroll down to my local hsbc where the nice lady there will probably be very nice 2me. afterwards i will celebrate with my girlfriend and start planning the rest of our lives,i will then hand my notice in at work.i will actually treat my boss coz hes a good man,buy a season ticket at united, buy reasonabley nice car,

travel around america for a couple ov months,and set up the finances so i can live off the money. B)

pretty much a dream come true............... but lets rv first. :rolleyes:

If all banks begin to do business at the time of the RV, I plan to choose a very small town where people are oblivious to the event. Security would not be quite the issue that it would be in a larger location. Somewhere like Mayberry.......get the money, ease out and no stress.

If all banks begin to do business at the time of the RV, I plan to choose a very small town...

Don't forget now...the banks are going to want to "send out" your dinars for verification. Apparently, possessing a DeLarue Machine is not a common perk at every branch. That just doesn't sound good to me.:unsure:

Don't forget now...the banks are going to want to "send out" your dinars for verification. Apparently, possessing a DeLarue Machine is not a common perk at every branch. That just doesn't sound good to me.:unsure:

So you are suggesting that Ali is the only way to go?

So you are suggesting that Ali is the only way to go?

Not that, but you may want to go to a bank that is in a metropolitan area near you that may possess one. You can call to find out. Cause if you do go to a small local branch, they are going to want to send your dinar out to get it certified and I don't think you want you dinar out of your sight. I don't care which bank it is. Or again, drive to the nearest satellite office that Ali is going to open up. Of course, there are even more options, but you will hear more as thing get even closer to RVing.

Just saying....

It will mean a drive to the big city. Or another big city if you're already in one. Cities are far more anonymous than small towns, anyway.

I will certainly check the rates at the banks, and I'll want traveling money to begin with, but it sounds like Ali has got the best price. I'm a little confused about how the "lock-in" process works, particularly when talking about offices that don't exist yet, some days or weeks after the RV.

Suppose it comes in first at 1.12...wiggles around for a couple of hours and settles on .86. Next day it goes to 1.06...next day .92...etc. etc. etc. If I lock in at a "high" rate, and go to cash in two weeks later when the going rate is somewhat lower, how comfortable would Ali be in giving me the "high" rate, even though that might be old news?

These are not problems that I've EVER had to deal with in the past...

It will mean a drive to the big city. Or another big city if you're already in one. Cities are far more anonymous than small towns, anyway.

I will certainly check the rates at the banks, and I'll want traveling money to begin with, but it sounds like Ali has got the best price. I'm a little confused about how the "lock-in" process works, particularly when talking about offices that don't exist yet, some days or weeks after the RV.

Suppose it comes in first at 1.12...wiggles around for a couple of hours and settles on .86. Next day it goes to 1.06...next day .92...etc. etc. etc. If I lock in at a "high" rate, and go to cash in two weeks later when the going rate is somewhat lower, how comfortable would Ali be in giving me the "high" rate, even though that might be old news?

I'm thinking that when you call Ali, then he will ask you how much you are cashing in, check the rate while on the phone and lock it right then. Of course he will give you a "no later date" meaning that you will have up until a certain time to bring it in. Again, this is what I think, but you can always call him or the person/company that you are going to be dealing with when you cash in.

Edited by cbs71

no worries madman....if i pull my weapon, it wont be to a perceived threat...btw, its a 45, and i've had it for some time now....just identify yourself, and we'll be all cool...lol...the pic is partying in mexico, with good freinds, who hold dinar as well

cris out

lol

Young Brother you won't even realize I was there.

Madman Out

well we all know your travel plans now. and what you look like. and how you will dress. and where ali's office is. be careful what you put out there kiddo! ditto for the rest of you posting on this thread. I'm going to climb Mt. Everest with my dinars and use them to make a fire to keep warm. Then I'm going to get naked and dance around the fire and laugh my arse off while civilization collapses. Then I'm going to ...........

IRONHAND

Well, I like you too! And I'm steeling your ABOVE STATEMENT for my next movie idea! Just kidding! biggrin.gif REALITY TV SHOW.

Sending Love & blessing back your way. smile.gif

First post ever on this site.....

My plan is to cash a few 25K notes immediately at a bank but not rush to cash it all in with Ali during the first week or two or even more. Think the crush for appts with him is going to be an absolute zoo.....probably take weeks or months to sort through.

Bought all my Dinar from Ali but am concerned about security at his new offices. Visited his Brentwood, TN office back in July without an appt and found it to be a by-appt-only, shared executive office suite in an nice office park area with no security. Will he put security in the parking lots and facilities of these new or current locations? Am a bit concerned that someone knows you are coming to a facility at a certain time with Dinar in hand....gun or no gun in hand.

Like the DinarBanker plan with airport offices but have the issue of not being one of their customers.

So my first step is to cash in a few 25K notes at a local FL BofA main branch office. Set up a BofA checking acct few months back to cover both Ali internal transfer and Adam's anticipated banking deal post-RV(assume BofA will be one option) for VIP members. My thinking is that the best security is anonymity......who knows you are walking in with Dinar in an inconspicuous envelope inside a portfolio or briefcase or even under your shirt?

My thoughts on becoming a multi-millionaire post-RV......dial down the extravagance response(it is all just stuff), secure your future and put the majority of money to work helping others......that is the greatest reward. I think we should all dedicate some portion(10%?) of the net after-tax to supporting veterans and their families killed or wounded in the campaign to secure Iraq's future.

• Upvote 1

When you call Ali and let him know that you want to lock in the rate, he will ask you exactly how many dinars you will be cashing in. You tell him XXX amount of dinars, he then sells XXX amount of his dinar holdings at the rate right then. If the rate goes up or down it doesn't matter; he will still get his $150 per million.

This is why he has said multiple times that if you lock in a rate and then skip out on him there will be legal repercussions. This is also why he will only lock-in a rate with previous customers, he already has your info.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so the momentum really feels like it's in place. I have a general idea about cashing in but want to be sure I've covered all my bases... So, I'm just asking if anyone will share their thoughts.

Here's mine:

1/ I'm making my appointment with Ali @ Dinar Trade, but am not sure where yet... I understand that they will wire the money directly to my bank in front of me. However, I've not heard anything about security at his cash in locations and that is a serious consideration for me.

1a/ I may make the appt with Dinar Banker as he has a location closer and at an airport, which feels a bit more secure to me. However, according to his site, the restrictions for cashing in are tight. I've not purchased any of my Dinar from DB so do not have any record of doing business with them and in his cash-in guidelines he talks about cashing in with a dealer that you have an "established relationship" with so, I still lean to DT, and I don't mind the travel. I just want to get it done as soon as possible once I can and travel to the airport versus another city seems to make more sense to me.

2/ I'm considering cashing in one of my notes immediately upon RV at a local bank, if I can. I just want to have some cash on hand for some bills and to travel if I chose one of Ali's locations.

3/ Adam Montana talked about hiring a security company to go along for the cash-in ride... Thoughts? Recommendations?

What are some other options and considerations I need to think of? I'm sure all of us are thinking about this, as are the banks and traders, now that this could be coming close...and even though "soon" is so darned ambiguous, I want to be prepared...

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and insight!

coming close and soon ,,so i've heard for years, are you cashing all for minimum returns,,curiosity is what is your absolute minimum ??0.50?

Well if you cash out at a bank other than the one you have an account with, you can have them give you a cashiers check or have it wired to your bank.

now if I am wrong someone please let me know. At least that was the way it was when I worked in banking.

Thank you,