Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just in: Gov of Iraq has formed!

misterjeff

I just called Dinar Trade to ask a question, and a young man informed me that the GOI has formed, Maliki is P.M. and they're working out a couple of details before it is released to the public!

Someone who knows Ali could possibly verify this. . . . great news! Go RV!

Mister jeff

I just got off the phone with ALI 10:28 10-19-10 the goverment is not seated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

I just called Dinar Trade to ask a question, and a young man informed me that the GOI has formed, Maliki is P.M. and they're working out a couple of details before it is released to the public!

Mister jeff

There is no GOI formed yet in Iraq. There is word of the power sharing being an item again but NO GOI YET.

• Upvote 4

Mister jeff

[sOMEONE JUST SPOKE TO ALI...NO GOV. YET!!!;)

My imagined scenario at DT:

Ali says " listen up everyone, we are getting calls about the Gov't being formed....again! From here on out everyone's name is Ali and the answer is NO! Jeez people, I just sell the $h*t, do I look like CNN or FOX?"

• Upvote 2

Mister jeff

If this truly came from Dinar Trade then I would believe its veracity, however, cross-verification would help.

I just got off the phone with ALI 10:28 10-19-10 the goverment is not seated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a translation error in the message. they did get seated The GOV. Taylor made them all new suits with extra material in the seats of the pants. huh.gif

Edited by Mongo

My imagined scenario at DT:

Ali says " listen up everyone, we are getting calls about the Gov't being formed....again! From here on out everyone's name is Ali and the answer is NO! Jeez people, I just sell the $h*t, do I look like CNN or FOX?"

HAHAHHA now that's funny!!!! thanks! :lol: :lol:

I thought this was the " News" section. I dont post on this site very often. But I can't help but wonder where and why people come up with some of this stuff and why they fail to put it in the appropriat forum? I'm not bashing anyone I think we should share all the info we can get but if it does not have a link put it in the rumor section....Just a thought. :)

here is the response from Ali at Dinar Trade....

That is completely inaccurate. While reports out of Iraq indicate that they are close, they have not officially announced the new GOI and nobody at Dinar Trade would make unverified claims like that.

Thanks

Ali

• Upvote 2

here is the response from Ali at Dinar Trade....

That is completely inaccurate. While reports out of Iraq indicate that they are close, they have not officially announced the new GOI and nobody at Dinar Trade would make unverified claims like that.

Thanks

Ali

There you have it thanks for clearing that up!!