Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, is my -12 Reputation a bad thing?

icfaith

Hey,

I haven't been in this chat room a month and I have a -12 Reputation. Probably because I tell people due to what I see the RV will not be before March 2012. How does a person rate someone that doesn't know them? And explain how this reputation rating system works please. Thanks.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 30

Hey,

I haven't been in this chat room a month and I have a -12 Reputation. Probably because I tell people due to what I see the RV will not be before March 2012. How does a person rate someone that doesn't know them? And explain how this reputation rating system works please. Thanks.

Just means people don't like what you have to say........

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Like Keep said... people just don't like what you said. If you post stuff that folks don't agree with they'll vote it down. The only time it can present a problem for you is if you post so much negative stuff that your negative rating dips down below 50 or 100 or so. That usually gets the attention of the mods and they may then consider banning the person, depending on what type of negative comments are being made. If you just have an opinion that differs from the majority, but are respectful about voicing it, usually no action will be taken by the staff. The people who get booted are those who name call and TRY to disrupt the membership's enjoyment of the site. If you don't believe the RV will happen until 2012, that's no reason for you to be booted or get in any trouble. Who knows... the way things are going you may be right! LOL I hope you're not though. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

ENCOURAGE OTHERS - This investment to some, is more important than we know. Some are having really hard times and are hoping this will help take some pressure, and stress off them and their families. (regardless of people saying don't buy what you can't afford to lose) in all honesty, some need it to happen, so tell them to hang in there, smile.gif

DON'T BASH - Does no good.

GIVE POSITIVE POST - When you feel the need to share something POSITIVE, do it. We are all in this together, we all need to come here and FIND POSITIVE POSTINGS, rumors, intel etc.. (We can find the negative some where else)

+ 1 - When someone post something you really like. Things you like deserve a +1 because they need to know they are contributing greatly to this site, and you enjoy their participation.

P.S. I like to add smile.gif too! I think it helps! laugh.gif

• Upvote 8

Here's what happens when you've achieved a really bad rep...When it comes time for you to exchange your dinar, you'll be told they're all counterfit, then seized and destroyed. And when you begin to cry, you'll be laughed at while someone shakes their finger in your face saying you should have minded your Ps and Qs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey,

Just do what a lot of others do. Every time some guru posts something add a post that says "thanks for the post" and then give yourself a +1. ;)

Don't let the haters get to you. Keep saying what you believe and eventually you'll win their respect. I've seen that happen repeatedly. I've even brought a few people around myself.

• Upvote 2

The problem is that you were speaking with absolute conviction... that is not opinion. It's like implying facts... but you were not willing to support them in chat, only saying that "you knew". That is irresponsible, arrogant and annoying. People on here want credible, verifiable info. And when I, and others asked, you said you would post your info in forum. I do not know whether you have or not. Post it and let's see what happens.

• Upvote 2

Give the guy a break! He is retired Army which deserves a +100 in my book just for serving.

I gave you a +1, probably won't help much but it's my THANK YOU for your service!

Look at his posts...he is polite and at least attempts to add something meaningful to these forums. Don't bash him because he has an opinion :blink:

Now back to my drink...

• Upvote 4