Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TiaC Chat: 10/15/2010

Dirk Diggler

Hey, like I said, it was just some eye candy I was throwin out there. Slow day here at DV as far as rumors go :D

s

you all are funny my first time in this chat and it turned my day around. 0500am Sat. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, took my dog out, he ran off, house shoes got wet so i sat in my home office to check DV and pow Rumors by the time my room was full of ... it got even crazzer, thanks to you all for side splitting entertainment.

Heck, if anyone in Iraq reads these posts i am guessing they on the floor rolling. I know its a rumor post but Pleaseeeeeeee. I am hoping for a buck and anything over that is gravy. IMO i dont think it can be to low then the whales will buy like crazy, so i think the 10 to 30 cent range is low, this is all my opinion and hope i do not sound like left field. Thanks John B)

You guys that think Adam is right with his .10 - .30 BS go ahead and think that. I got word from brass at a very large bank that it will be $5+ and any day. Adam crawfished his way out of me having the option to purchase his dinar for that piece post RV at that as I think he knows better but for some reason, legal or otherwise, can't or won't say it. Frank is sticking with $3.22 - $3.86 and thinks $5+ is to the right of the spread that we cannot get. But I wonder why a bank's brass would mention it to who they did knowing at that level they are buying from us great unwashed masses and not the elite. I will stick with $5+ but don't see $7 or $8. But I would take it if offered.

Brass.....................emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifEarnest T Brass you have been into the bad houch again.......Andy's going to get you!!!

Edited by Mongo

$6.00 to $8.49?What are you crazy? I have an idea, you can buy my dinar for $4.00 per Dinar and reap your harvest when it comes in! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TiaC your in left field! TiaC your not firing on all cylinders! Where you concoct your info is beyond me. I know this is just a rumor, but give me a break! All this is good for is a good laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes this is amusing. I will sell TiaC my dinar for $3.99

This should be called the Rumor & Humor section.....while I would like for TiaC to be correct ONCE...she is batting ZERO......I would like for TiaC to to expound on her "EDUCATED GUESS"...where where you educated and how are you coming up with these unbelievable figures? :blink:

I log on to this site daily for the entertainment and some good info comes out here and there.

This rumor site is the best I have to say, I get at least one good old belly laugh daily. I for one honestly believe the Dinar will RI instead of RV. This of cousre IMO.

Now to state 5, 6, 7 or even 8+ is a PUMP and I'm sure there are a few who are running down their street jumping, laughing on their way to buy more Dinar.

All in all, just another "Illusion on a Double Dimple". Stay grounded my fellow inverstors, our day will come.

Go Rv/RI B)

• Upvote 1

You guys that think Adam is right with his .10 - .30 BS go ahead and think that. I got word from brass at a very large bank that it will be $5+ and any day. Adam crawfished his way out of me having the option to purchase his dinar for that piece post RV at that as I think he knows better but for some reason, legal or otherwise, can't or won't say it. Frank is sticking with $3.22 - $3.86 and thinks $5+ is to the right of the spread that we cannot get. But I wonder why a bank's brass would mention it to who they did knowing at that level they are buying from us great unwashed masses and not the elite. I will stick with $5+ but don't see $7 or $8. But I would take it if offered.

Who's president in your world? I can't believe this post isn't followed by LOL