Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni...J4D...I may have RV Date!!!

Inside Track

Hey....I like his Positive View!!!!

BREAKING NEWS! I MAY HAVE YOUR RV DATE! Today at 3:39 am

kaperoni

zzz Member

I am not into rumors....I have solid intel that the RV may in fact happen this weekend.

My basis is the fact that the IMF clearly documents the process of the rebuilding Iraq in there Consultation and Stand By Agreements. But when was the last one? This summer. The IMF has purposely delayed the fall documents to next week. Why? Well, it may very well be the fact that they could not discuss the success of the economic project until after it was implemented!

Ok, so what if I am wrong? If I am wrong, this new information next week will only lay out even more details than from the previous and give us our new adjusted timeline. And in my opinion, with only 2 months left in the year it is economic suicide as speculators also read these documents. I don't think I am wrong.

I noticed you are in east Tennessee....I am as well....is anyone selling dinars in that area?

• Upvote 1

I may be wrong but i always saw Kap as pretty reserved about a "timeline"

I would take his info as positive and prepare for the weekend

I know we're all excited about the RV, but if in fact they form the GOI this weekend, thats pretty damned exciting!

Now combine the formation along with an RV, then count yourselves as blessed

Everyone have a GREAT weekend and hold on tight!

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3

....uugghhh!!! It's still only thursday!!!! Is it just me or is this week dragging ???? angry.gifhuh.gifblink.gifunsure.gifdry.gifangry.gif

Yes, this week is dragging and it's because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

Hey....I like his Positive View!!!!

BREAKING NEWS! I MAY HAVE YOUR RV DATE! Today at 3:39 am

kaperoni

zzz Member

I am not into rumors....I have solid intel that the RV may in fact happen this weekend.

My basis is the fact that the IMF clearly documents the process of the rebuilding Iraq in there Consultation and Stand By Agreements. But when was the last one? This summer. The IMF has purposely delayed the fall documents to next week. Why? Well, it may very well be the fact that they could not discuss the success of the economic project until after it was implemented!

Ok, so what if I am wrong? If I am wrong, this new information next week will only lay out even more details than from the previous and give us our new adjusted timeline. And in my opinion, with only 2 months left in the year it is economic suicide as speculators also read these documents. I don't think I am wrong.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26575.htm

Might not want to get too excited till you have read the above!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

From every news article I have read today, they are no closer than they were on October 12 when this article was published. It will happen but not quite as soon as you would want it to be.

Steve, Interesting Observation....I know what you mean...

I read the articles...make a few charts...but then, another article!

So after all the reading, pondering, specuation and phone calls,

I still believe that the "BIG WHEELS" that keep this RV rolling

are going to be right on time. And that it could be

anytime now...!

ist2_2927743-rv-dealership.jpg

Steve, Interesting Observation....I know what you mean...

I read the articles...make a few charts...but then, another article!

So after all the reading, pondering, specuation and phone calls,

I still believe that the "BIG WHEELS" that keep this RV rolling

are going to be right on time. And that it could be

anytime now...!

ist2_2927743-rv-dealership.jpg

I sure hope you prove me wrong. I am a firm believer in being positive. I still am but the polluted news is so hard to figure out and what to decipher as to fact and fiction is stressful. All you great people that keep putting in great posts with good incite and knowledge sure helps. I am ready to get on that bus and not look back.

God Bless you all!!!!