Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER ROAST IS UPON US

HeavyDuty

Everybody feels the electricity in the air. We all feel that we could be on the verge of the scales tipping in our favor. As you well know, Scooter has been all that and a bag of chips for us all. I am planning a good old fashion Roast for Scooter. Putting him in the hot seat will be a fantastic way to celebrate post RV and meet all of the avitar people out there in Dinar World.

If you are interested in being invited to the Scooter Roast please (post here) After all the plans for the hotels, comedians etc have been lined up, we will send out the invitations via e-mail and you will have at least 3 weeks for any schedule planning.

One last thing; so this doesn't fall back in the forum pages, Make a Post. Each post keeps it on the front page of the forums. Something as simple as "I will be there" will work.

Hope to see and meet each of you there!!! It will be one exciting weekend.

HD

1st round is on Scooter. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

OK........Dean, I like roasts.......cookie anyone?

Count on the Mrs. and I being there. We have much gratitude and respect for Mr. Scooter and his profound down-to-earth research. Many others brought much constructive intel to this forum and we look forward to meeting them as well. Now, can we get this RV party started? Uhhhhh, soon please! :rolleyes:

If I get my parole in time and my P.O. let's me, I'd love to come. See I shot this psychic and......just read about it in the rumors.

That's good. I read that rumor.

Everybody feels the electricity in the air. We all feel that we could be on the verge of the scales tipping in our favor. As you well know, Scooter has been all that and a bag of chips for us all. I am planning a good old fashion Roast for Scooter. Putting him in the hot seat will be a fantastic way to celebrate post RV and meet all of the avitar people out there in Dinar World.

If you are interested in being invited to the Scooter Roast please (post here) After all the plans for the hotels, comedians etc have been lined up, we will send out the invitations via e-mail and you will have at least 3 weeks for any schedule planning.

One last thing; so this doesn't fall back in the forum pages, Make a Post. Each post keeps it on the front page of the forums. Something as simple as "I will be there" will work.

Hope to see and meet each of you there!!! It will be one exciting weekend.

HD

1st round is on Scooter. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Count me in. :)

HD this would be awesome! We all come from different walks of life but have at least one thing in common. Whether a newbie or a seasoned vet to the dinar game, this has been one heck of a ride. I cannot promise anyhting but I will make my damnedest to be there. I'm in! By the way, Miami looks pretty good this time of year and there's plenty of RUM!!! South Beach, anyone?

I will be there!

It is because of Scooter and a few others in particular here at DV that made this investment “real” for me.

I would love to meet the people that generously contribute so much of their time and research to this site and also the “comedians” that keep us all laughing.

If the location is still TBD, I also vote for Las Vegas…a great place to celebrate and have fun!

I sure hope this is it!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: