Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCOOTER ROAST IS UPON US

HeavyDuty

okay hope am diong this right i was saying if it rvs before christmas we could buy christmas presents and dinners or maybe phone cards for all the kids and and wives to be able to call there mom dads or spouses on christmas eve .also for the ones who lost parents in the ME set up a college fund so they have a chance to get a good start in life by haveing the oppertunity to get a collge education thanks just my thoughts

My only request is lets do it say a month after the initial RV, mainly because everything will be absolutely rediculous trying to get home and get the finances in order. That and i am secretly goint to take my wife to Hawaii and re-marry her before doing anything else! but yes, scooter and the gang is well worth getting together for! lets do it!

Desert Medic that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard a husband do. My first thought was wow how many years have you all been married. And second, to have a man WANT to renew his vowels is unheard of lol Have to say thats worth more than any RV. God bless you both.... Jan

• Upvote 1

My only request is lets do it say a month after the initial RV, mainly because everything will be absolutely rediculous trying to get home and get the finances in order. That and i am secretly goint to take my wife to Hawaii and re-marry her before doing anything else! but yes, scooter and the gang is well worth getting together for! lets do it!

Great Idea Desert Medic! I have been married to my lovely wife for 28 years now - and a trip to Hawaii to renew vows is a phenomenal idea! I just may have to duplicate your efforts!!!!