Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~

Traconesu02

October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~ Alsumaria News @ 10 pm-15th

IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR ...

and ...remember ~ Iraq: Bush Hails New Currency Ahead Of Launch (October 15, 2003) ...

***Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation

iraqicurrency.jpgOctober 11, 2010

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

(Voice of Iraq)

iraq+flag+small+moving+flag.gifThe Central Bank launched in early 2007, to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers with the support of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance.

The project speaks for gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value.

From here, presents the program "as of tomorrow" on Alsumaria afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy.

Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop.

Does the economic climate well suited to the order of these changes on the currency?

The effects of deletion of zeros, including whether this is causing unrest in the Iraqi market?

Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of bit of this project to reform the Iraqi system of payments and the impact of deletion of zeros on the stock market as well as to the descent completed the process of deletion of zeros.

Is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of purchasing something and economic gains that will come out in this project? In addition to details of other more accurate timing of the work related to the project.

Hosts "on tomorrow" in the next episode adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed and two economists as Antoine Majid picture in addition to the economic expert Faili spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, as well as the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi.

Full-time working group "on tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency pm Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

http://articlesofint...-been-made.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This may not be entirely true.... here is the link for the Series that is slotted for the 10:00 PM slot on Alsumaria for Fridays... It looks like it will be a discussion about the removal of "3 Zeroes" with various guests; which on the next episode, will be an advisor to the CBI and 2 economists... Looks more like a panel discussion than an RV announcement to me. I suspect we may be waiting a little longer than expected. Possibly until December when the UNSC meets again and votes on Ch 7. Who knows?... *Waiting Optimistically* :)

There is additional discussion on this thread... Click here

Edited by Nelson0528
  • Upvote 2

This may not be entirely true.... here is the link for the Series that is slotted for the 10:00 PM slot on Alsumaria for Fridays... It looks like it will be a discussion about the removal of "3 Zeroes" with various guests; which on the next episode, will be an advisor to the CBI and 2 economists... Looks more like a panel discussion than an RV announcement to me. I suspect we may be waiting a little longer than expected. Possibly until December when the UNSC meets again and votes on Ch 7. Who knows?... *Waiting Optimistically* :)

What about those articles is not true?

They say what they say and nothing more.

Please point out what is says in that article that may not be true.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix

There is additional discussion on this thread... Click here

Thats what I get out of this article as well. A discussion not an announcement.

Phoenix

Phoenix: I was referring to the thread topic (October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~) as possibly not being true...

Phoenix: I was referring to the thread topic (October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~) as possibly not being true...

But that is what the article says.

That is what the program is about.

Phoenix

The article says 'discussion'. We have inferred that this means , if they are indeed having this discussion, then it must mean that the Rv. will follow close behind it. This was most people's mistake. Assuming if the discussion is made, then RV will be made within hours.

What CBI stated in Sonny1 explanation is that NO RV this weekend.

Now we have to ask ourselves, would they tell us, if it were being planned, before the airing of the TV show. I think not.

Besides, Monday the 18th, is not part of the weekend. So it could reasonably so.... be announced on Monday.

But who am I, certainly not the logical1 thinker on here. My momma says sometimes I just SOBP and become a stargazer. But i find when i put all this stuff aside, and just think on it for awhile...... I seem to get a clearer picture of what's going on. Winter must be coming on fast, daddy has been chopping a lot of wood lately.

I don't see where the article contradicts one and another. It was the same article l saw in all other sites all day long.

http://another site.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/20-years-of-high-inflation/ AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE DOESNT IT CONTRADICT ABOUT DENYING? DELETING THE ZEROS? THIS IS WHAT IS CONFUSING TO ME. NEVERTHELESS ILL FIGURE IT OUT OR AT LEAST TRY TO. :)

But that is what the article says.

That is what the program is about.

Phoenix

Pheonix: I am still searching for a news article with "October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~" as the topic. The original link was to a Blog, where the poster (kel) took some liberties in deciphering the content of the actual news article for us, albeit innaccurately it seems to me. But, hey, come Friday if I am wrong; I will be happy to admit it, and smile all the way to the bank. I'll even save you a place in line, and you can cut in front of me! :)

The poster even posted some of your posts from here! At least it appears to be yours, scroll down a bit on this link.... :) Not trying to argue here. Just trying to keep the facts.. well, the facts.... No worries! We are close!!!

Edited by Nelson0528

Phoenix has told us many times to READ the information posted. DO NOT read anything into it, just read it. By the time most figure it out we'll be smack dab in the middle of RV T I M E! Thanks Phoenix, Sonny, Scooter, & everyone else who have so diligently given us the bulls eye posting. I appreciate all your time and effort in cutting through all the fat and giving us the meat. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Why argue with the fools they’ll be broke in a year anyway.

Right back to asking you and I if we want are fries super sized.

Madman Out

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

October 15th ~ An Announcement Has Been Made to Delete the Zeros for Iraq's Currency ... Will be Explained on TV in Iraq ~ Alsumaria News @ 10 pm-15th

IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR ...

and ...remember ~ Iraq: Bush Hails New Currency Ahead Of Launch (October 15, 2003) ...

***Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation

iraqicurrency.jpgOctober 11, 2010

As of tomorrow displays the file "to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

(Voice of Iraq)

iraq+flag+small+moving+flag.gifThe Central Bank launched in early 2007, to develop a strategic project located under the title of the reform of management system of the Iraqi currency on the recommendation of the Supreme Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers with the support of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance.

The project speaks for gradual substitution of the Iraqi currency with another is lower than in the nominal value.

From here, presents the program "as of tomorrow" on Alsumaria afternoon, Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time this topic to see its repercussions on the Iraqi economy.

Contagious and will discuss the program with guests Ahmed Hassan several themes in the context of the loop.

Does the economic climate well suited to the order of these changes on the currency?

The effects of deletion of zeros, including whether this is causing unrest in the Iraqi market?

Meanwhile, the guests discuss the possibility of bit of this project to reform the Iraqi system of payments and the impact of deletion of zeros on the stock market as well as to the descent completed the process of deletion of zeros.

Is a delete operation will add zeros to the value of purchasing something and economic gains that will come out in this project? In addition to details of other more accurate timing of the work related to the project.

Hosts "on tomorrow" in the next episode adviser to the CBI the appearance of Mohammed and two economists as Antoine Majid picture in addition to the economic expert Faili spokesman Thaer Investment Authority, Baghdad, as well as the President of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen and investors willing Reza industrial fixed Baldawi.

Full-time working group "on tomorrow" this week to put the episode titled "Delete zeros" of the Iraqi currency pm Friday, October 15, 2010 at ten pm Baghdad time, and run-off on Sunday morning at ten o'clock on Alsumaria, Iraqi Satellite TV Network.

http://articlesofint...-been-made.html

IF YOU CLICK ON THE IMF BIG BOLD LETTERS IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE SITE WHERE THEY GOT IT AT

THERE IS ALOT MORE YOU CAN READ

HAVE FUN