Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update: 10-10-10

Phoenix

From what I understand, the big contractors are all starting work today in Iraq. They are beginning work in accordance with signed contracts that were negotiated based on a tentative revalued Dinar. This bodes VERY well. My (un)educated guess is, like Keepm says, its already done!!!!

....kinda strange/funny/ironic that the contractors start their work on the same exact day as the 7 year anniversary of the new Dinar (7 having the biblical connotation of completeness).... :lol:;)

Soldier, do you have a link on the statement about the "big contractors are all starting work today in Iraq". ? I would love to read more on that. Thanks. :)

Phoenix Update, 10-10-10

Seven years.

Seven years ago on Wednesday October the 15th 2003 the new Iraqi Dinar

was introduced to the world.

Seven years ago speculation on the future of the new Iraqi Dinar and

the future of it's exchange rate was launched.

Seven years ago marked the beginning of the awakening of the mighty giant...mighty Babylon sleeping like a giant by the Euphrates River.

And now...the Giant stirs.

Speculation.....rumor....whispers an innuendo ....flow like wine into the cup of thirsty, parched speculators....cups which seem to never fill but remain always wanting, receptive and open for more...... always thirsting for just one more drop of information...be it fact or fiction...rumor or rant....all is accepted and some rejected but the unending thirst for information remains unquenchable.

7 years.

How much longer? Years? Months? Weeks?

How about...days?

Situation: We are now at the point where all of the political posturing is complete and this past week saw many very important meetings take place world wide.

And the interesting thing on all of these meetings is the lack of information being released and the vague if not blatant elusiveness being presented to the public on the final outcome and decisions which will very soon impact us all.

We saw the Arab League meeting in Syria:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/silence-from-leaders-around-world.html

We also saw the IMF and World Bank meeting:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/finance-leaders-fail-to-resolve.html

And the G7:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/10/end-to-currency-dispute-eludes-finance.html

The activity of all global economic institutions is unprecedented....and the world is sure to see the results of this intense labor soon enough and the fruits of the seeds planted by the world leaders in the meetings and agreements that have lead up to the Global Realignment Of Currencies:

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2009/08/overnight-realignments.html

So...the question of the day after 7 long years remains....

"Are we there yet"?

Answer: YES!

I speculate that we may see the final formation of the new Government of Iraq led by Prime Minister Maliki to be announced and seated as soon as this Wednesday the 13th with a high degree of probability of the actual seating of the Iraqi Parliament on Thursday the 14th. and an outside default date of the seating of government on Sunday the 17th.

But again this is just my speculation based upon all current events.

Next question....so how soon after the seating of the Government of Iraq will we see the announcement from the CBI about the Iraqi Dinar changes?

Answer: Very soon after. Time is running out for the CBI to have the change completed by the end of 2010...so time is an issue and an issue that bodes well for all investors of the Iraqi Dinar....for the ever ticking clock runs out on the Central Bank of Iraq as the the end of the year draws nearer by the day.

Again...."Are we there yet?"

After 7 years....the answer is finally....YES!

Please be advised.....the "Novel Event".....is pending and will be launched at any time after the seating of the Government of Iraq.

"Novel Event" coming up!~

Stand by!

The best of luck to all.

Phoenix

good post and remember 7 is lucky number

• Downvote 1

Here we go!

Sunday 10/10/2010

Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation

Ministry of Finance said that the central bank past in his quest to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

He said Finance Minister Bayan Jabr said in an interview with Iraq and the world in Washington that the decision in the interest of Iraq and beneficial to its economy.

"Now that the deletion of zeros in the currency will contribute to the protection of citizens and financial institutions from theft operations, and facilitate the deal in the

The Minister of Finance that the move would not affect the prices of goods, food or staff salaries.

http://www.khabaar.c...n=view&id=12146

http://articlesofint...y.blogspot.com/

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Here we go!

Sunday 10/10/2010

Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation

Ministry of Finance said that the central bank past in his quest to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

He said Finance Minister Bayan Jabr said in an interview with Iraq and the world in Washington that the decision in the interest of Iraq and beneficial to its economy.

"Now that the deletion of zeros in the currency will contribute to the protection of citizens and financial institutions from theft operations, and facilitate the deal in the

The Minister of Finance that the move would not affect the prices of goods, food or staff salaries.

http://www.khabaar.c...n=view&id=12146

http://articlesofint...y.blogspot.com/

Read more:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this means LOP "AND" you(phoenix) are also saying that they will RV along with it?

This is double-post Phoenix...but figured it would be read by more on this page.

Is your usage of "passed" and "past" insinuating that they will drop the zeroes, or they are passing on that option and keeping the zeroes?

Thanks Phoenix!

It was PASSED as in APPROVED!

We are good to go!

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this means LOP "AND" you(phoenix) are also saying that they will RV along with it?

Explained here:

Something of this magnitude must also be agreed to by Parliament. CBI and MOF start the ball rolling by forming the policy but I have read a few places where they have to run it by Parliament too.

Right now there is no Parliament in session to vote on such a thing. Hopefully soon though. If they can pull their heads out and get everyone in position we can get this party started. I am not being negative just forwarding some info. Trust me... I hope you are right Phoenix.

• Upvote 1

Phoenix, you are by far the most interesting read on this site!!! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say, and today you have lifted my spirits immensely! I am a simple painting and remodeling contractor here in so. Colo., and this stinking economy and suck-ass administration has really put my business on the skids. I realize that it is silly to put all your hope into something like this, but you have to have faith in something, and for me this is it. By the way, thank you to all those serving in iraq that are on this site, whether you are a civilian contractor or in the military, you are doing us all a HUGE service, so thank you all, and GOD BLESS!!!

• Upvote 3

Phoenix, you are by far the most interesting read on this site!!! I always look forward to hearing what you have to say, and today you have lifted my spirits immensely! I am a simple painting and remodeling contractor here in so. Colo., and this stinking economy and suck-ass administration has really put my business on the skids. I realize that it is silly to put all your hope into something like this, but you have to have faith in something, and for me this is it. By the way, thank you to all those serving in iraq that are on this site, whether you are a civilian contractor or in the military, you are doing us all a HUGE service, so thank you all, and GOD BLESS!!!

This comment reminds me of so many things we face each day in the work place. The struggles we face with the economy, customers and the financial system. As this gentleman explains the difficulty, I would like to add I have been self employed for 35 years, and I am here every day. I would like to caution my dinar friends about quiting their job and jumping into self employment. THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU QUITE YOUR JOB. Relax for a while and get it together, so you can make good choices. Working for yourself means many things . I'm first in the door, last out, I carry the load when all else are home, when it doesn't get done I get to do it, I work for the customer, not for me, my life evolves around constant research and product development, trying to make enough money to pay bills, trying to collect money that people owe me, and the list goes on. Now, I would not trade it in for anything. The lesson to be learned, it's always looks greener on the other side and don't jump until you know where your going to land. Good luck and God bless all in their future decisions.

• Upvote 2