Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Online Access and Debit / Master Card

SMITHBR549

I have a Warka IQD and USD Savings Account and have requested the balance over the years. Warka does return my balance request with updated account information.

I think that I do need a Debit / Master card and online access from Warka

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?48413-%28%28Read!%29%29-How-To-Get-A-Warka-Investment-Bank-Online-Account-Access...

This is the information that I found on this site:

Question: Is the following information up to date and true?

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

Here is what you have to do!

1. Have a Warka Account and get "ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS!"

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

Warka has signed the Patriot Act,and consequently you will only be able to wire $10,000 a day back to the states.

So they signed the Patriot Act. The Dinar has been removed from the list of currencies funding terrorism for a while now. You are free to wire as much money back and forth as you like. The number $10,000 is the amount of money that once wired and deposited in a US account has to be reported to the government (IRS). Believe that.............. Oildriven

Reporting to the IRS is required of cash payments we receive over $10,000, on IRS Form 8300. In very brief terms, if we receive more than $10,000 in cash or cash equivalent in a single transaction or related transactions, we must file a Form 8300 with the IRS by the 15th day after the date the cash was received.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

I have a Warka IQD and USD Savings Account and have requested the balance over the years. Warka does return my balance request with updated account information.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?48413-%28%28Read!%29%29-How-To-Get-A-Warka-Investment-Bank-Online-Account-Access...

It's no problem getting your money back out of Baghdad IF you have a plan and have made the proper preparations!

2. Open a Bank account in your country at one of the bigger banks....one that uses the SWIFT system. I used Chase!

3. Get that banks SWIFT code! That is an "International Bank Identifier Code." A "BIC Code" or ABA# WILL NOT WORK! Been there...Done that....WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN! They are for"DOMESTIC USE ONLY!"

4. Log in to your Warka Online Account and access the tab in one of the dropdown menus at the left side of the page that says "AD EXTERNAL BENEFICIARY."

5. Enter the appropriate information...INCLUDING the SWIFT code you procured earlier.

6. Wait 3-4 days until you receive a message in your online inbox that your request was APPROVED!

7. ALSO! Set up both Warka accounts (IQD AND USD etc.) as "INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES." This can be done by accessing the "AD INTERNAL BENEFICIARIES" tab and submitting the appropriate information.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

Now! You're Set!!! When The IQD or STOCKS go up and you wish to get some money transfered back to you state side......

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

1. Transfer funds from you IQD account to your USD account (Or whatever currency you use) through the "INTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

2. Transfer funds from your USD account at Warka to your USD account at, for example...CHASE...through the "EXTERNAL TRANSFER" tab.

3. Wait for the money to come rolling in! Of course transfer fees apply, which have been stated in another thread.

4. There is a tab to monitor the progress of your transfer on the Warka site also.

Great info thanks !! I will do that in my Warka account today.

8. Wait for APPROVAL.

DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

You can go through the process of adding the beneficiaries but you will not be able to transfer funds to external accounts. To do this you will have to send them an email request with certain info they request.

A great idea is to get a debit card and once the RV hits you can check you balance with USD amounts automatically converted. You can also use the card and have immediate access to your funds. I have actually done this when the Warka panic broke out last month. I used my card to convert my Warka funds to physical cash by buying online with my debit card.

Just food for thought

Hope this helps

GO RVVVV!!!!!!!!!