Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV-O-Meter Update: Status Unchanged as of October 8, 2010

Chief V

»

Posted: October 8, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

As of October 8, 2010 the RV-O-Meter will remain unchanged at a high-grade warning to Prepare for Cash-In. The wheels are turning in Iraq.

rv-high-grade.jpg

Chapter VII discussion did not stop this week. It is apparent this week that world leaders are ready for Iraq to emerge from UN sanctions…

* Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Soon see the departure of sanctions

* The delegation of the law looking with the Emir of Kuwait developments to form a government

* French Ambassador: complete the procedures to open a consulate in Dhi Qar and sought to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

* Foreign Minister meets ambassadors from US and Britain; Discuss Iraqs steps out of the provisions of Chapter VII

* Iraq up to the final solutions with the Kuwait oil fields on their common

* Preparations for bilateral negotiations on accession to the WTO

* Iraq will protect its assets abroad by the end of 2010; Preparing for Chapter VII Release

And the IMF all but said..enough already lets get this done….

* International Monetary Fund calls for Iraq to reform the tax; IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR …

* Minister of Finance from Washington: Our discussions with the IMF was positive

* IMF releases $741-million-dollar loan to Iraq

However over the past week we have heard much of the same, back and forth, political rhetoric from all Iraqi factions describing the current events as they see it (or the way they wish us to see it)…that leaves us many times scratching are heads wondering what the heck is actually taking place over there in Iraq.

Maliki last week gets the nod from his members and we hear all sorts of negativity from Allawi’s people saying no way, no how never will the Iraqi List side with the unconstitutional State of Law. We as readers begin to feel there is no end in sight of this political soap opera. But then the Washington Post comes through with an article on October 4th saying there appears to be an agreement between Maliki and Allawi on the table. Quite a contrast over just a few days time. Nothing out of Iraq demonstrated any positive movement as suggested by the Washington Post article …which made me begin to wonder? Who is right?

Sure enough…two days later the Iraqi media caught up to the western press by announcing the Washington Post article discovery and AK news went a step further with Allawi acknowledging talks are ongoing between himself and Maliki to form a government with Maliki as PM. But what role would Allawi play and would he have expanded powers as suggested by the Washington Post. Furthermore…What happens to the Kurds and Talabani?

Well today the Christian Science Monitor released an article which interviews Maliki as he announces a political statement will end within days…the article more importantly outlined the roles of the next government as designed by Maliki…Maliki will assume the role as Prime Minister. Talbani he said without doubt will stand as President. While Allawi was offered the role as Speaker of Parliament and as head of the National Council of Strategic Studies (a decision making body), as well as a share of key government ministries.

Its pretty early before Allawi and the Iraqi List responds to this interview but I suspect more backlash will be unleashed. However I do believe this will open doors for more discussion and perhaps a formed government very soon. Who knows…maybe this will work…we shall see.

Considering this information I see no reason to change the current status of the RV-O-Meter. The RV-O-Meter will remain at a high-grade warning to Prepare for Cash In – this is the highest level before actually reaching “Cash In” status. This simply means that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar appears to be within weeks if not days and therefore you should have all affairs in order for when this day occurs. The RV-O-Meter is updated typically once a week. If the situation arises a brief update will be posted.

Many of you have asked What does Prepare for Cash In mean?…so I have added a new page explaining my thoughts on how to prepare for that special day.

Like always I will caveat this by saying that we are dealing with Iraq and anything can happen that can cause delay (as we have witnessed so many times before). While I do not foresee anything delaying this forward movement at this time I reserve the right to downgrade the RV-O-Meter as needed.

We will soon have a pocket full of blessings, Thank you

JustHopin

http://another site.wordpress.com/

For those of you who would like to keep up with her information as well, she's got a really good grasp of all the pertinent events. I do enjoying reading her posts and the information she shares. I'm not sure but I believe that JustHopin is also Groovgal, it appears her former affiliation caused her to move off on her own and personally I think she's doing a fantastic job. Very positive.

Thanks GG/JustHopin

V

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

thanks

»

Posted: October 8, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

As of October 8, 2010 the RV-O-Meter will remain unchanged at a high-grade warning to Prepare for Cash-In. The wheels are turning in Iraq.

rv-high-grade.jpg

Chapter VII discussion did not stop this week. It is apparent this week that world leaders are ready for Iraq to emerge from UN sanctions…

* Iraqi Foreign Ministry: Soon see the departure of sanctions

* The delegation of the law looking with the Emir of Kuwait developments to form a government

* French Ambassador: complete the procedures to open a consulate in Dhi Qar and sought to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

* Foreign Minister meets ambassadors from US and Britain; Discuss Iraqs steps out of the provisions of Chapter VII

* Iraq up to the final solutions with the Kuwait oil fields on their common

* Preparations for bilateral negotiations on accession to the WTO

* Iraq will protect its assets abroad by the end of 2010; Preparing for Chapter VII Release

And the IMF all but said..enough already lets get this done….

* International Monetary Fund calls for Iraq to reform the tax; IMF ASKS IRAQ TO PROMOTE THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR …

* Minister of Finance from Washington: Our discussions with the IMF was positive

* IMF releases $741-million-dollar loan to Iraq

However over the past week we have heard much of the same, back and forth, political rhetoric from all Iraqi factions describing the current events as they see it (or the way they wish us to see it)…that leaves us many times scratching are heads wondering what the heck is actually taking place over there in Iraq.

Maliki last week gets the nod from his members and we hear all sorts of negativity from Allawi’s people saying no way, no how never will the Iraqi List side with the unconstitutional State of Law. We as readers begin to feel there is no end in sight of this political soap opera. But then the Washington Post comes through with an article on October 4th saying there appears to be an agreement between Maliki and Allawi on the table. Quite a contrast over just a few days time. Nothing out of Iraq demonstrated any positive movement as suggested by the Washington Post article …which made me begin to wonder? Who is right?

Sure enough…two days later the Iraqi media caught up to the western press by announcing the Washington Post article discovery and AK news went a step further with Allawi acknowledging talks are ongoing between himself and Maliki to form a government with Maliki as PM. But what role would Allawi play and would he have expanded powers as suggested by the Washington Post. Furthermore…What happens to the Kurds and Talabani?

Well today the Christian Science Monitor released an article which interviews Maliki as he announces a political statement will end within days…the article more importantly outlined the roles of the next government as designed by Maliki…Maliki will assume the role as Prime Minister. Talbani he said without doubt will stand as President. While Allawi was offered the role as Speaker of Parliament and as head of the National Council of Strategic Studies (a decision making body), as well as a share of key government ministries.

Its pretty early before Allawi and the Iraqi List responds to this interview but I suspect more backlash will be unleashed. However I do believe this will open doors for more discussion and perhaps a formed government very soon. Who knows…maybe this will work…we shall see.

Considering this information I see no reason to change the current status of the RV-O-Meter. The RV-O-Meter will remain at a high-grade warning to Prepare for Cash In – this is the highest level before actually reaching “Cash In” status. This simply means that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar appears to be within weeks if not days and therefore you should have all affairs in order for when this day occurs. The RV-O-Meter is updated typically once a week. If the situation arises a brief update will be posted.

Many of you have asked What does Prepare for Cash In mean?…so I have added a new page explaining my thoughts on how to prepare for that special day.

Like always I will caveat this by saying that we are dealing with Iraq and anything can happen that can cause delay (as we have witnessed so many times before). While I do not foresee anything delaying this forward movement at this time I reserve the right to downgrade the RV-O-Meter as needed.

We will soon have a pocket full of blessings, Thank you

JustHopin

http://another site.wordpress.com/

For those of you who would like to keep up with her information as well, she's got a really good grasp of all the pertinent events. I do enjoying reading her posts and the information she shares. I'm not sure but I believe that JustHopin is also Groovgal, it appears her former affiliation caused her to move off on her own and personally I think she's doing a fantastic job. Very positive.

Thanks GG/JustHopin

V

thanks chief and also for the link

• Upvote 1

»

Thanks GG/JustHopin

V

If this is true, isn't it odd that she has the profile of a guy named JustHopin complete with a picture of a guy and a profile of a married man on the other forum about currency? :huh: and if this is true she comes on as gg in the comments and says how great the posts that justhopin made. Does that mean she is talking to herself :rolleyes: Last time groovgal posted she said her inside sources told her that Allawi was the prime minister and maliki was running for his life and was going live and hide out in england and the UN troops were on their way to Iraq to take over security. Did any of that happen? If justhopin is gg than are all the friends of justhopin who is gg also gg? it's confusing. is gg a girl pretending to be a married guy or or a guy pretending to be a girl? <_< I think is gg is a girl because all of her pictures of herself as gg? why do they do that?

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your update, but I must ask. Is this the same chief who used to say "I hear a train a comming"?

Nope, don't think so.....

I don't know Coolbeans, I really don't hit any of the other sites I usually get info from friends and contacts, other than I what I research myself and pull from here, wordpressnews is about the only other blog I read from. I was curious if she is both posters or just one and justhopin is someone else....again I dunno.

All I know is the recent information that has been displayed on the blog is very pertinent, and concise to this investment, nothing extraneous. That's what I like to see.

V