Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Letter from CBI - November 18th 2009

Danimal

Letter from CBI - November 18th 2009

Mr. Vxxxxxs,

Apologies for the extended delay of this reply. Thank you for your inquiry regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Currently we are not told what is discussed behind closed doors, but I can say that there are plenty of rumors amongst bank employees regarding a revaluation of the currency. We are not sure when this will happen, since there is a long list of procedures before this can be accomplished.

We here at the CBI are excited of the rumors at the moment. There have been many meetings here throughout the month of October and November with government officials, which can really only mean one thing, a revaluation is in the works.

I can only think of the possibilities for Iraq once the currency is worth something to the people of the world and we here in Iraq are able to travel and trade freely amongst the international markets.

This is the only information I have, sorry I could not be more specific with the information you had requested.

Kind Regards,

Al-Bin Ra*****d

Customer Service

cbi@cbi.iq

+964-1-8165170

Mr. Vxxxxxs,

Apologies for the extended delay of this reply. Thank you for your inquiry regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Currently we are not told what is discussed behind closed doors, but I can say that there are plenty of rumors amongst bank employees regarding a revaluation of the currency. We are not sure when this will happen, since there is a long list of procedures before this can be accomplished.

We here at the CBI are excited of the rumors at the moment. There have been many meetings here throughout the month of October and November with government officials, which can really only mean one thing, a revaluation is in the works.

I can only think of the possibilities for Iraq once the currency is worth something to the people of the world and we here in Iraq are able to travel and trade freely amongst the international markets.

This is the only information I have, sorry I could not be more specific with the information you had requested.

Kind Regards,

Al-Bin Ra*****d

Customer Service

cbi@cbi.iq

+964-1-8165170

I'm sorry,. Though I would prefer to believe this "letter" to be an actual letter from the CBI, I have my doubts.

I've been in Iraq since Apr 05, and talk with many Iraqi people and I've never

once heard any of them speak in this manor. "in the works"?? "Behind closed doors"?? I'm sorry, these phrases are too "non-Arabic" in my opinion.

One of my Iraqi friends has lived in the USA for years and he still doesn't say our phrases correctly. :rolleyes:.

I would have to see the actual letter to believe this one!!

Hmmmm........I have met some rather eloquent and well educated Iraqi people. Who am I to call "bullshit" or point fingers. I take it, as with anything, with a grain of salt. I would like to think that I am not so arrogant that I would call someone a liar while hiding behind a username and on the net.

What this should have said ..

Mr. Vxxxxxs,

Apologies for the extended delay of this reply. Thank you for your inquiry regarding the impending revaluation at an almost unbelievably high rate of the Iraqi Dinar. Currently we are not told what is discussed behind closed doors, but I can say that there are plenty of rumors amongst bank employees regarding a revaluation of the currency and how rich we might all become. We are not sure when this will happen, since there is a long list of procedures before this can be accomplished.

We here at the CBI are excited of the rumors at the moment so much so that we have taken to generating them ourselves. There have been many meetings here throughout the month of October and November with government officials, which can really only mean one thing, a revaluation is in the works , I can tell you there are no further meetings set, dah dah dahhhh.

I can only think of the possibilities for me once the currency is worth something to the people of the world and I can holiday forever.

Kind Regards,

Al-Bin Ra*****d

Customer Service

cbi@cbi.iq

+964-1-8165170

AS IF...

Why would people believe this bs? NOBODY in the Iraq government or the US government are going to tell you any information when the rv is going to hit. I live in Kuwait and nobody here has heard anything on the rv. Like I said Kuwait would be all over this. You still can buy the dinar at any currecncy exchange here in Kuwait. Everybody in Fahaheel is selling it. $247.00 to $250.00 KD. I know people have been waiting a long time for the rv to hit, but everybody are going to have to wait. All this bs and dates when it is suppose to hit. Do not believe anything that these people have intel on. Keep looking on the currency markets IT WILL HIT. Do not buy anymore Iraq dinar, these people are just trying to get you to buy more. They are pumpers. The only person that has almost accurate intel on the dinar is Adam Montana and his group. This SFMEDIC does not know what he is talking about. And ALI, he is just trying to make money on selling the Iraq dinar. He is talking about bring it to him to cash in. How would 1 man have that kind of money. Once it goes on the market, its going to be one price for everybody. Do you really think the US government is going to loan him this kind of money to cash in? If you believe him then you must believe every rumor on the internet. ALI does not have that kind of pull with the US government. Wake up people and smell the roses. When there is cash involved there are greedy people involved. I've bought 10 million Iraq dinar myself. I've been in Iraq for 5 years and 1 year in Kuwait. Nobody here in Kuwait has heard anything. I wish people would quite putting intel and information on the internet that is not true about the Iraq dinar. Think before you put the bs about the dinar on the posts. Get the facts. This is starting to be bs.

Hmmmm........I have met some rather eloquent and well educated Iraqi people. Who am I to call "bullshit" or point fingers. I take it, as with anything, with a grain of salt. I would like to think that I am not so arrogant that I would call someone a liar while hiding behind a username and on the net.

Alf,

I have 100% confidence that there are extremely eloquent and well educated Iraqis. I am, like you, also one to take things with a grain of salt.

I feel that the people that post info and have no way to back it up are also hiding behind a username on the net. As I am sure that the customer service number they left on the bottom can be found on the CBI website.

I think that people are just trying to say that they are tired of all the false information. And if someone would like to post say, a letter, please scan it and put it in the body of the posting for everyone to see the original.

Thank you for your time.

How about vendad asking cfitzgerald out on a man date in the forum! Vendad is a public forum pimp

WTF....are you an idiot??? Didn't want to use up a bunch of space talking about nothing. it sounds like you go on "man" dates....what have you brought to the table with your 4 posts....you must be one of those peeps that screws up the chat, talking meaningless ****, got nothing better to do than to try and stir hate and discontent