Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"DETAILS" and thoughts about upcoming RV

Eddinar

All,

I want to share some thoughts with you regarding the upcoming RV. There are some that doubt the word and work of some intelligent people. I for one have come to my own conclusion on this RV before even being told to be on "high alert". With some recent posts and information shared, it just solidifies and strengthens my belief in this investment being imminent. So many people need details.....why? If someone you believe in and trust tells you something, do you need to know every little detail about it? For example, I don't know the first thing about electricity and how it actually works, nor do I need to know. I just know I am grateful when I flip the switch the light goes on. We don't need to know everything about this investment nor could most of us understand the complexities of it. I want to take this time to thank the many people who have shared information with me and everyone on this site. You know who you are. I believe there are two different people in life. There are contributors and there are contaminators. Most people on here are contributors and I want to thank you for helping us get to this point of understanding what we can about this investment. I think we should thank the person or persons that mentioned this investment to us. It is because of their unselfishness and caring for you that they wanted you to be a part of it. It was up to us to dig deep and feel if this was a "possibility". I feel we are at the end of this ride and am grateful for the ups and downs this investment has brough forth. I will leave you with one saying. All is well. Believe it, feel it and find solace in that statement. Best wishes to all.

Thank you Eddi for your contributions and very well said.

V

Well I have to say that I cannot agree more with everything that you have mentioned. I for one new that this was an opportunity, not a guarentee. I was first told about this from a co-worker that was not a dream seeker but a realist. He doesn't gamble, take chances, hell he doesn't even drink LOL !! Over the past few months I have grown used to depending on this site to help me make sense of it all. There are so many good people here and I beleive that the majority is here for the greater good of all. That being said I refuse to bash the bashers or the people that are living for this to come true. I unfortunately have witnessed someone that has become so dependant on this that they forgot the basic principals of life. This is a 1 in a miillion chance of a lifetime! If all the pieces fall in place .. Great. If not don't forget the fact that we all have responsiblities and people who depend on us to keep them going. I would personally like to thank Heavy Duty, Eddinar, Adam and there are several others but I don't want to ramble. You all know who you are . God Bless everyone here GO RV!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I totally understand this fact alone has made me not share some information that I have learned in the past. Why put myself through the bashing. But I'm 100% will know first hand when the LD come out in the CBI. And I will share that info....when I get it.

Thanks for everything Eddie. I do have a question for whomever would like to respond. I just "discovered" this investment opportunity this past August, by way of a ad in USA Today from Fidelity National Bank. This large ad give all the details of what happened with Kuwait, etc. Had it not been for this ad, I would have never known about this. What is the origin of this investment ? How did the majority of investors learn of this ?

Thanks Eddinar...!!!

So refreshing to read something so sincere and appreciative...and doesn't require a LINK to validate!!!!!

So many have really sacrificed their time and have contributed powerful information and knowledge. I sincerely appreciate that.

When time permits, I try to read everyone’s Topics and even all the Replies. And, Yes, most fun of all has been the Rumors...!!

As you said, Eddinar, do most of us really need every detail relating to this complex mechanism? Nah!!! Not for me anyway.

I like to think that most everyone involved in this investment are “smarter than the average bear” anyway...!

So we have been discerning and deciphering this enormous volume of Intel. And hopefully gained more wisdom along the way to make

the best possible decisions as we are all about to face the Post RV side of life.

My awareness and knowledge has increased about so many components of this IRAQI RV...the Country of Iraq,

the people and the depths of their pain and suffering we cannot even comprehend. Our gratitude and appreciation

of our great soldiers and what they endured in this War to protect our freedom.

I give Thanks.

0002053E.gif

This is a wonderful acknowledgement.... I have a question if I may, how do you get the smiley guy to dance?

This is a wonderful acknowledgement.... I have a question if I may, how do you get the smiley guy to dance?

• Upvote 1

Excellent post, Eddinar. You said it beautifully. We can do what we can to study the ever-changing political landscape of Iraq, follow the steps of the IMF, UN and all the other players, but it still comes down to that gut instinct that tells you whether or not this is a good investment. It is for me - I have faith (yes, FAITH) that it will revalue soon, and appreciate all of the information and insight that I've gained from being a member of this site.

Go RV, and go SOOOOOOON!

I don't know the first thing about electricity and how it actually works, nor do I need to know. I just know I am grateful when I flip the switch the light goes on.

Great post! Now, just like electricity, let's hope the powers that be are actually going to flip the switch on this puppy soon!

Thanks also from me Eddinar. I was reading things on this site a long time before I joined and one thing I noticed early on, is that you seemed like the calm one. I've seen you stand with the good guys that put their thoughts and ideas out there, only to get beshed by the idjuts. For what it's worth, you are one of the good guys. I gotta tell ya though, I mean all I just said,absolutely, but I still feel like I need to go get my boots on. :P:P:P

Bravo my friend. Very well put. I'm beginning to think you may be my long lost brother because we sure think alot alike. I hope I have the chance to meet you someday along with some of the rest of the family on the site. Thanks so much for what YOU share and keep the faith.

BURNED??? blink.gif How is that? How come when we CHOOSE to believe something and it doesn't meet our expectations we feel we've been cheated? YOU chose to believe it, YOU got your own hopes up. This is a blessing from God imho, and it should be treated as such. NONE OF US DESERVES IT.... period! Eddinar is right, everyone needs to just be patient, it will happen when it happens and not a minute before.

I know I've been guilty of trying to "buy" a little more when the RV was thought to be "done", but that was MY choice... not the contributor. Has it frustrated me? angry.gifOf course, but I chose to do it... it's all about accountability, choosing to take responsibility for our own actions. It is true we may have had some on here who post false information, dry.gif or attempt to mislead, but the main contributors, I don't see it. I believe they are posting solid, well thought out, and researched analysis and possible scenarios.

I personally want to thank the person who brought me into this opportunity, an opportunity I believe to be "once in a lifetime". I also want to thank ALL (if I name names I will omit someone!rolleyes.gif) of the many contributors who have given me the "nuggets" of hope to keep me sane this far along in the journey. I believe we are near the end, the light is breaking through the clouds, and this will all become clear very soon. I hope this month, but it's possible it won't be. Be happy with whatever you have acquired, know in your heart you've done your best to be prepared, then just wait.... it is coming! cool.gif

well written HB!!!!

Thanks Moms Angel.....!

Oh...those annimated Smiley characters....Actually, my lovely wife is behind all that.

You can get the Toolbar from...www.sweetIM.com

And one of our other heros, SCOOTER, gave her the InsideTrack on how to

embed them here. Realy Easy...and we have fun with these Smiley Guys!!!

Sweetims.png

We're Singing Praises here today!!000203D7.gif

Bravo my friend. Very well put. I'm beginning to think you may be my long lost brother because we sure think alot alike. I hope I have the chance to meet you someday along with some of the rest of the family on the site. Thanks so much for what YOU share and keep the faith.

Hey Viper51....And Bravo to you also, my Brother!!!

Both you guys have made incredible contributions here...!

So...COME On Family....Let's keep on keeping the Faith.

• Upvote 1

Hey Viper51....And Bravo to you also, my Brother!!!

Both you guys have made incredible contributions here...!

So...COME On Family....Let's keep on keeping the Faith.

Here, here. As a matter of fact the first time I ever noticed Eddinar was when he standing with you Viper when you about had enough. He stuck with you and you stuck with us and I've learned a whole lot more than I meant to. :D Thanks again guys.

• Upvote 1