Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh, the HYPE!

tjimpala

YES, I own Iraqi Dinar. YES, I want it to revalue at $3.22 (or 5, or 9 million vs. the U.S. Dollar). Would I be happy with 1 Dinar=$1? Of course I would! But, come on people...enough with the---"it will happen tomorrow"---crap! EVERY SINGLE GUESSTIMATE on this forum HAS BEEN WRONG!!!!

Some of you have been waiting for this to happen since 2004, and I can understand your frustration, BUT, let's face reality for a moment. The Iraqi currency COULD be revalued TOMORROW...OR...it could be 3 more years until it does. If YOU think otherwise, then I hope it DOES happen tomorrow because I don't like to see anyone in despair, BUT the REALITY of owning Iraqi Dinar is such that NONE of us knows when, exactly, it will be revalued.

By the way, for those of you who assume that it will revalue at $1.00 or more, realize that that is more than 1000 TIMES its present value. CAN it happen? Sure it CAN. Will it happen...come on...when was the last time ANYONE made 1000 times their money on A SINGLE CURRENCY INVESTMENT? Even the KUWAITI Dinar didn't perform that well. people there made up to 60 times or so their money, but NOT 1000 times.

THE BOTTOM LINE?? IF...IF you make three to five times your money here, be glad. If you make a hundred fold, be ecstatic...if you make a thousand fold or more, convert to Islam and thank Allah because that would truly be a sign.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 21

biggrin.gif

YES, I own Iraqi Dinar. YES, I want it to revalue at $3.22 (or 5, or 9 million vs. the U.S. Dollar). Would I be happy with 1 Dinar=$1? Of course I would! But, come on people...enough with the---"it will happen tomorrow"---crap! EVERY SINGLE GUESSTIMATE on this forum HAS BEEN WRONG!!!!

Some of you have been waiting for this to happen since 2004, and I can understand your frustration, BUT, let's face reality for a moment. The Iraqi currency COULD be revalued TOMORROW...OR...it could be 3 more years until it does. If YOU think otherwise, then I hope it DOES happen tomorrow because I don't like to see anyone in despair, BUT the REALITY of owning Iraqi Dinar is such that NONE of us knows when, exactly, it will be revalued.

By the way, for those of you who assume that it will revalue at $1.00 or more, realize that that is more than 1000 TIMES its present value. CAN it happen? Sure it CAN. Will it happen...come on...when was the last time ANYONE made 1000 times their money on A SINGLE CURRENCY INVESTMENT? Even the KUWAITI Dinar didn't perform that well. people there made up to 60 times or so their money, but NOT 1000 times.

THE BOTTOM LINE?? IF...IF you make three to five times your money here, be glad. If you make a hundred fold, be ecstatic...if you make a thousand fold or more, convert to Islam and thank Allah because that would truly be a sign.

Now TJImapla your words are what I call Hype. If the rate comes high what I say is .. the Miracle of God has blessed

one and all and Three cheers for the RED, WHITE AND BLUE AND AMERICA!

GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR BRINGING FREEDOM TO IRAQ! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

"convert to Islam and thank Allah because that would truly be a sign."

When Pigs Fly out of your A@@.

Madman Out

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Now TJImapla your words are what I call Hype. If the rate comes high what I say is .. the Miracle of God has blessed one and all and Three cheers for the RED, WHITE AND BLUE AND AMERICA!

• Upvote 2

You must not have done alot of homework here bud......this is real and its happening whether you believe it or not......this has been in the works for years to come and has been masterfully planned and put into action.....its not too late for you to sell your dinar if your feeling uncomfortable about this investment...... :lol: This deal is not only going to help the citizens of Iraq, but also our country, the american dollar, the european nation, the euro, and the asian nation as well....its going to have a global affect economically and save alot of arses out there.....just pull up a lawn chair, sit back, pop open a cold one, and watch it all unfold........and Ill be sitting here after you cash out to laugh at you and say "I told you so!!!" :lol: STAY THIRSTY!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You came on here a couple of weeks ago saying "where is the money going to come from?". You were directed toward the thread about the Economist's take on the RV and after reading that you stated that you now understand how it works. Well in that thread the plan was revealed how the dinar will be revalued to equal the US dollar. At $1 the dinar will have RV'd at 1170 times its current value, but now you're saying that 1000 times is not realistic. I think you're confused. Either that or fickle.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 7

Your post in the chat log was sooo much nicer. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now TJImapla your words are what I call Hype. If the rate comes high what say is .. the Miracle of God has blessed one and all and Three cheers for the RED, WHITE AND BLUE AND AMERICA!

In Arabic, "Allah" means "the god." Jesus spoke Aramaic, and in His native tongue he said "Alaha," which means "The Only Being." Arabic is a sister language to Aramaic. If only Muslims, Hebrews, and Christians knew they were praying to the SAME god, maybe there would be no wars...oh, wait a minute...of course there would be wars... there's too much money to be made for there not to be any wars!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with the guy! I don’t believe anything until it happens!

Okay here's the funny part - We just keep guessing time lines, and when it does happen we will all proclaim we were correct....................LOL

I'm not trying to be negative, but I think he has a point.

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2

"Convert to Islam"? Are you serious?

Not a chance my friend...I am a true blue Chrisitan and Jesus is the Answwer!!!!

• Upvote 1